Pyrrah's Personality

Talking about Pyrrha here. Normal Pyrrha.
i'm just sayin' that if Omega pyrrha already has this stance then why do we want regular pyrrha to have it? i personally don't like the stance because it's all hunched over and not very feminine looking but that's just me.

i'm just sayin' that if Omega pyrrha already has this stance then why do we want regular pyrrha to have it? i personally don't like the stance because it's all hunched over and not very feminine looking but that's just me.
I'm not focusing on now, rather, on a future sc game. I'm going to assume Pyrrha Omega won't return. And Pyrrha will most likely change since she wont be with Tira anymore.
Sophitia's stance is not "hunched over" like Omega's, but I DO know what you mean.
Overall I was just talking about Sophie's stance which is like Omega's but not exactly the same.

Beautiful girls with a strong, confident stance are personally attractive to me so, I guess we have our differences.

She's really annoying. Her little whines and sighs while kicking the shit out of someone are so nails on chalkboard. She makes me want to stick needles in my ears.​

I agree with a few others. Her personality concept isn't all that bad, they just exaggareted her way to much. In the next Soul game, I hope that they tone her down. If they really want to keep her as the empathetic character of the game, just have her say "sorry" in her outros and maybe her unblockable/critical edge/brave edge attacks. So I guess, yeah, I would want her to be a little mature. Just don't have apologize for every. damn. thing... >_<;

If she stays Omega and they retcon/give her back soul edge, I will be happy with her. As long as they don't kill off mah Nightmare. I will quit over that shit.

In future games I think Pyrrha and Omega will combine. She's gonna be all unwanting to fight unless she has to but then in battle she will explode into a force to be reckoned with.

But she isn't gonna refuse to fight out of fear but out of concern of the opponent, cause she knows she will obliterate them.

Just my thought.

Personally, I think Pyrrha's SCV personality is a breath of fresh air in a sea of ' strong, confident, empowered ' female characters that seem to dominate video games these days. I do get why people don't like her constant whining, though. Also, she becomes bad ass when she goes Omega.

As for future direction, wouldn't surprise really if she ends up going batshit insane in SC6, especially if she keeps the deformed arm. She'll end up rejected and scorned because of people staring at her arm all the time and hiding herself away, which could be used as a plot point as to why the Soul Edge comes back, who knows.

Finally, I ( along with many others, I assume ) didn't even know what ' Moe ' was when I first heard her design was inspired by it, I had to look it up!

In future games I think Pyrrha and Omega will combine. She's gonna be all unwanting to fight unless she has to but then in battle she will explode into a force to be reckoned with.

But she isn't gonna refuse to fight out of fear but out of concern of the opponent, cause she knows she will obliterate them.

Just my thought.

I would like this very much.

( I would just like to say before I post anything, I always play the games in Japanese dubs. I think the voices can sometimes drastically alter the character's personalities in different ways than what was originally intended, so I hope you could understand what I mean when I say every performance on the same stage is different. )

Sophitia has always been my favourite character in the series ever since I played the first Soul Blade game, and it was interesting watching her character develop over the years. Before SCV came out, I was constantly playing on SCIV practically everyday as Sophie, so getting to see the characters that she had tried so hard to protect in that game actually stand up and fight was a little heartbreaking. The first thing that I saw was Pyrrha falling to the ground, in absolute tears of having to kill someone in battle; I don't know if it's just me, but I thought that was really fitting, considering everything that she would have gone through in that past 17 years.

It's just sad, you know, seeing the children of your favourite character go into battle, knowing that all of the efforts they went through to actually make the future brighter for their children were all in vain.

ANYWAY

What I wanted to say, was, I really liked Pyrrha's personality. I thought it was very fitting, and I would hope that with Patroklos by her side, she wouldn't just drop the personality, but slowly develop into a stronger fighter as the series progresses. Like Sophitia did. To some extent, her love for her brother already had made her stronger somewhat. She was more eager to fight in order to protect him.

Also, I wanted to mention that I actually kind of like how all the characters aren't considered to be beautiful dolls. I really like how they all have different features that make them stand out, and it makes me smile how the characters are loved not for their looks; but for their personalities and their beliefs. I think Sophie and Cassie are beautiful no matter what. :)

Also, I wanted to mention that I actually kind of like how all the characters aren't considered to be beautiful dolls. I really like how they all have different features that make them stand out, and it makes me smile how the characters are loved not for their looks; but for their personalities and their beliefs. I think Sophie and Cassie are beautiful no matter what. :)
I think that's how it always has been. :) I mean, the only character I've seen who was strictly liked for his/her look was Ivy but if you actually got to know the character, she had one of the most head strong personalities out there. Intelligent, a little cold but not evil, and determined. Even Hilde. I think she rocks. ^^

This pretty much sums up my feelings about Pyrrha's personality. Given her character history, her personality was more than fitting.

(I also usually play the games in Japanese as well. But this time I prefer it in English. Mainly in Story mode. I love Pyrrha, Tira, and Ivy's voices too much to have it in Japanese lol)

Hm I don't know if this thread is dead or not but...here are my thoughts....
Clothes
I think they went in the right direction in making Pyrrha's fashion sense geared towards Cassandra. I don't think Sophitia's sense of style would work. Pyrrha is the cute type. Not the sexy,hot or whatever and that's fine with me. In fact that's one of the main reasons I prefered Cassandra over Sophitia. I liked the fact she would dress nice AND decent. Cleavage is nice and all but...it gets tiring. I prefer to fall in love with theyre face. (and personality). They totally screwed Sophitia over when they started making ( pardon me.) a slut. But if they insist on making Pyrrha a skin-showing person then at least mix-n-match Sophitia's P1 and P2 outfits. Like they did with Pyrrha's 2p. I love that outfit~When Pyrrha covers up it suits her unlike others ( I'm looking at you Ivy ).

Personality
Once again they hit this part right on! Pyrrha is a scared girl who doesn't want to fight. It makes sense for her to apologize for stabbing and slashing people. Also she broke my heart when she started to cry. But I do sense strength in her. She reminds me of Soul Edge Sophitia,where Hephaestus tells her that she's alot stronger than she thinks. Obviously, Pyrrha will develop alot stronger personality but what part of her is going to be lost? As we know Sophitia was a very gentle person...but over time...she lost that gentleness because of all the fighting. Honestly I like Pyrrha's gentle spirit ; n ; I like the fact she apologizes ; n ; EVEN IF ITS EXTREME. I hope to God they don't make her another wonder woman type character. Does that mean I want her to be scared with a worried face all the time. No. But I do want her to show some sort of nervous-ness after all how does she know if shes going to win the fight? And to be honest again...the only character I really made a connection with was Pyrrha. With Ivy,Sophi,Cassandra...not really but with Pyrrha there's something about her. She actually made me care for her. But then again that's just me....also the fact she's a Scorpio made me love her more <3

It's not that I hate Pyrrha's apologizing, it's just I feel they went a bit too far with her personality. I mean, from all the new characters who came in, she is one of which I actually do like. The game needed a gentle sweet character since Sophitia wasn't so much like that anymore. It's just that I get slightly annoyed when I see characters who are almost full grown act like little kids... *sigh* But considering that Pyrrha spent a majority of her life with Tira, I guess it makes sense why she turned out this way. I just hope that in the next game, they toughen her up a bit. I'm not saying make her strong all around. Keep her sweetness but just don't over dramatize it like they did here. Other than that, I do really like Pyrrha. I feel if I were in the game, I could be friends with her. :)

Back