Pyrrha Q&A/General DiscussionThread

The old frame data thread is locked, but, did some more testing of Pyrrha's frames. By my calculations:

6B+K tech crouch's starting on frame 8 (goes under Omega's BB hit AA, loses to Pyrrha's BB hit AA)
1B tech crouch's starting on frame 11 (goes under Pyrrha 4B block AA, loses to Omega's K hit AA)
2K tech crouch's starting on frame 11 (goes under Pyrrha 4B block AA, loses to Omega's K hit AA)
2A tech crouch's starting on frame 9 (goes under Pyrrha K hit AA, loses to Omega's BB hit AA)
66A tech crouch's starting on frame 7 (goes under Pyrrha BB hit AA, loses to Pyrrha's AA hit K) (earlier than Omega's 66A, which is interesting)

Tested these mostly with Pyrrha's AA and Omega's AA, with my back against the wall to prevent push back from making the AA's whiff.

If someone else wants to verify this, that would be great. I'll have a look at the other TC moves some other day.

But this makes 66A her fastest safe standing TC move, assuming you can do the 66 input fast enough.

how about 3A+B/66A+B ? for fastest TC?

just to let you know 4A/4[A] and 4B TC too
if you wanna look into those 2 moves frames.

oh and how i could forget 22K TC could be another.

how about 3A+B/66A+B ? for fastest TC?

just to let you know 4A/4[A] and 4B TC too
if you wanna look into those 2 moves frames.

oh and how i could forget 22K TC could be another.

Yeah I haven't gotten to all of the moves yet. 3A+B was already listed in the wiki as TC'ing after frame 9, which seems wrong to me, but I haven't retested it yet.

Oh and what also surprised me with 66A, it seems to tech crouch the entire animation (well up until impact). I remember Cassandra's 66A only TC'ed some in the middle of the attack animation.

yes power slump i like it, i will forever now refer to it as PS instead of TC, power slump or power slouch

XDDD 22K will also be power slump. Woooo!

Also, when i press A+B and use the Guard Impact and it works, I don't lose any Soul Gage. I gain some. That's normal for Pyrrha, Pyrrha Omega, and Patroklos, right? XD

Hey guys. As many of you might know (probably not) I mained Aeon practically exclusively for quite some time. Any tips to transition to Pyrrha? Like general new stuff?

Sometimes I do the wrong moves, thinking I'm still using Aeon lol.

More Pyrrha TC frame testing:

2K - TC 11 till impact
3A - TC 9 till impact
66A - TC 7-14 (maybe a bit longer, hard to tell for sure with an 8wr move, will need further testing)
3A+B - TC 9 till impact
6B+K - TC 8 till impact
236A - TC 3-16 (matches wiki)
4A - TC 6-10 (surprisingly fast, though fairly short TC window)
4{A} - TC 6-? It TC's a really long time, for example, Pyrrha 1K Hit AA, 4{A} will TC both hits of AA.
236 - TC 1 till at least frame 18 (haven't tested past that yet). It can TC under AA after blocking Pyrrha 66B BE.
4B - TC 9 till at least frame 18. It stops before impact, if you get hit by Pyrrha AA and try to 4B under another 4B, you get hit. It will tech under a 4B after blocking WR {A+B}.

Didn't test anything beyond their impact frames either.

4{A}'s TC starting so early and lasting so long could have some real potential. Sadly, 4A's TC ends before it hits and ends before a standard AA would hit you at neutral.

236K is weird. It doesn't appear to evade moves by tech crouch like you would expect, but instead has invulnerability to certain types of attacks (non-ground hitting ones, mostly). It functions similarly to Voldo's A+K in this regard.

Back