Random Post Thread

THIS IS NOW A BAWWWW THREAD??

never-dies.jpg

tinyghosts208.jpg

And a happy one to end.

youtubecat.jpg

Gamestop had the most misleading poster I've ever seen in their window today. The poster had a chick with a huge rack wearing military boots, shorts, a hat, and an unzipped jacket with a shotgun in her right hand with the barrel resting on her shoulder and a zombie head in her left hand. Sufficed to say I was intrigued. Now the poster had no text on it so I couldn't figure out what game it was for, but I noticed that the back of it had text so I entered the store to see what it said.

"Call of Duty Black Ops 2"

FFFFUUUUUU.jpg

I'm a Battlefield man fyi.

Awwww, don't feel bad. Every joke ever made, as long as it is actually funny, probably has the potential to be offensive to someone, somewhere, at some time. It's just a matter of scale really, and in my case if I find something funny I couldn't give a rat's tit about who finds it offensive. But then again I am kind of an asshole, to each their own I guess.

CHEEEEEEESE!!! My soul has been sold to Osu!! It is so friggin addicitive, I can play to anime/video/rl music, omg, if you haven't heard/tried/ download OSU NOW!!!!!!!!!! Especially if you love anime/vocaloid/video games.classics/ ANYTHING!!!!!!
The international competition and community is HUUUUGE!!!! I think I've found another hobby and something to pass the time with......

Damn, as soon as I put enough time to getting the basics, hopefully I can climb the UK ladder, omfg, OSU!! Why did I not discover you earlier...omfg OSU!!FTFW!!!!!

AZ

Back