Random Post Thread

last night i made some all-beef hot dogs with my speacial beans-and-sauce chili and a splash of freshly-opened four blend mexican cheese (on the pack it said was a mix of gooda, parmijon, mozzoeraila, and yellow....it was 99 cents) and grape koolaid mixed wit lemonade.

'Twas awesomes.

Lol... cooking parody post. I like it.

Last night I grilled: Spicy BBQ pork chops, red potatoes sliced thin with butter and dill, and made a tri-color pasta salad with black olives, artichokes, onions, flat-leaf parsely, fresh mozzerella and salami with italian dressing.

Dankness.

Lol... I have a pretty good job, but really... It's much less expensive than buying a shitload of frozen dinners and stuff. Not to mention, wayyyyy cheaper than eating out. 3 pork chops are like 4 dollars, the amount of potatoes I used were about a dollar, and the pasta salad (huge bowl) cost me about 7 dollars to make.

So, I got three pork chops, potatoes, and pasta salad for 12 dollars. And, I have left overs for two meals. It's not that hard to save money and eat well when you plan ahead a little.

....and don't mind doing dishes ;-)

Lol... it's just like that Wendy's commercial where they are carrying out the food at a restaurant, and it has a price floating above it. As they carry it through the place all the random shit on the walls, bartender, waiters, keeps adding money to the food that started out cheap and ends big when it gets to the table.

Same concept.

fuk planning...live for the moment...

...now im hungry...wonder if i got any ramen left...

You couldn't pay me to eat ramen again. I lived off that shit for the first 6 months I was in college, when that is your primary diet... be prepared for nightmare shits from hell.

ive been eatin that shit relgiously for about 2 years now...i have a love/hate relationship wit it.

lol sometimes i get bored and i be experimenting with the random stuff i have in my kitchen and out it in my ramen. one time i put steak dust, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, garlic salt, a hit of sprite, sliced ham, tabasco, and some other random shit. My taste buds died that day.

Not all Ramen is the same (although it is in the bathroom the next day depending on pepper quantity). This Korean version is the shit (no pun intended) http://www.koamart.com/shop/1-1028-ramen_bags-shin_ramen_spicy_noodles.asp

Drop a raw egg in there and it's a protein feast.

shinpacket.jpg

ive been eatin that shit relgiously for about 2 years now...i have a love/hate relationship wit it.

lol sometimes i get bored and i be experimenting with the random stuff i have in my kitchen and out it in my ramen. one time i put steak dust, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, garlic salt, a hit of sprite, sliced ham, tabasco, and some other random shit. My taste buds died that day.

Lmao... Salt overload. Ramen seasoning has tons of salt, you put more salt in, garlic SALT, steak dust probably contained salt, and ham.... I bet that was disgusting.

Last night I Grilled a pizza with arugula, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, black olives, panchetta and fresh mozzerella.

If you haven't eaten grilled pizza, you haven't lived.

next time you make it, add korean jalepenos, bean sprouts, scallions or green onion (pa), 2 eggs, and some chopped onions.

your welcome.

doesn't hold a candle to my kimchi fried rice though.....

next time you make it, add korean jalepenos, bean sprouts, scallions or green onion (pa), 2 eggs, and some chopped onions.

your welcome.

doesn't hold a candle to my kimchi fried rice though.....

Kimchi fried rice has got to be my favorite food (Bibimbap is a close second). Ever since I dated a Korean girl (and later another one) and was turned on to Kimchi, Kimchi (and thus Kimchi fried rice) has been a staple in my home. I add some home toasted sesame seeds on top. I think my taste buds are Korean. :)

Back