Raph confirmed as SCV Nightmare :D

Gatsu

[14] Master
Just go to CaS mode, official characters section
Try to create a 3p for Nightmare (customization, NO color edit)

Watch his face :D

He got that lil mask, but you can clearly see that's Raph: same haircut,same face, even same azurish-omg-i'm-so-dead lips

I told you months ago, HA! :D

edit: wrong forum sorry, mods move it to the casual section please :D

I noticed this too but I kind of doubt it because Raph is looking for Amy atm and he seemed to want Soul Calibur more than Soul Edge in SCIV. Besides I'm not really sure if he has the same voice, but this is certainly something to look into.

SOULCA~1.jpg

No shit, they are one and teh same. I guess Raph was killed somehow and those ppl kept his body underneath the castle, lol. His SCV story , I guess, he probably is dreaming, but in reality his body (and will) is controlled by SE

Those aren't just coincidences. That's a pattern.
They have the same voice the same height and the same face. They're clearly the same person. Come on.

They may have wanted to use that idea and then scrapped it...?

BTW, can someone post the actual NM "3P" costume? I'd like to see it without Raph all over it :P

I'm still not convinced that Raph is this Graf Dumas. Anyone got links for voice actors? Do they even have the same voice? Raph has a silly accent in English remember but Dumas has a different silly accent (or at least it sounded like it). Dumas' Customize model seems like it was rushed just a bit as you cannot change his chest armor, give him a helmet, change his shoulder armor, or even change his arm, but I could be wrong about those as I have not experimented a whole lot with Dumas yet. Also Raph still seems more tempted to getting Soul Calibur as he wants a Utopia for he and Amy to live in according to SCIV, not a soul hungry sword that would probably tell him to eat his poor foster daughter whom he is currently searching for. Plus I just don't want him to be Nightmare ^ ^; we don't need lose our last fencer to another giant sword wielding Nightmare.

Back