Raph confirmed as SCV Nightmare :D

You're a very analytical person Forgon =)
But I still don't think Zwei would kill Viola. My wolf boy is shown to be a honorable and good character in the story mode and it said that while he was hunted by Dumas's assassins, he still did his best to protect Viola. And I disagree with the fact the fact that you said Zwei hates the malfested. True, he hates Dumas. But in story mode, he talked and persuaded Patty Cakes about his sister.
Direct Quotes:
Zwei: Is that it? Weren't you going to honor you mother's last wish? Didn't you pomise your sister that you would protect her!
Pat: Shut up! What do you know?!
Zwei: I don't know what you're going through that's for damn sure! I'm not you! What would your mother have done? Would she have killed your sister because she's a malfested?
Pat: Mother would've- she would've accepted her as she is.

That's enough to show that Zwei doesn't hate the malfested. He sympatheizes with them. He knows how they feel since he's been treated as one (in his bio). Discrimination hurts. The malfested didn't become like this because they want to and Zwei understands this logic that the rest of the world doesn't.

In my opinion, he wouldn't kill Viola. It wasn't her fault that she's a malfested and that she's been thrust into this kind of life. Yes, he would have to get past her when she's on Raph/Nighty's side but as a kind and honorable man, he'd rather save her than kill her. He knows that what Dumas is doing is wrong and he must stop him. Viola can't see that because Dumas/Raph is her father so Zwei will have to be firm and get past her and kill him. That's probably why he says, "Yea. I guess we do." It means that he must do what is right, even if it means hurting her by defeating her and killing her father.

*(>T_T) Oh Zwei... you're so beautiful.

You're a very analytical person Forgon =)
But I still don't think Zwei would kill Viola. My wolf boy is shown to be a honorable and good character in the story mode and it said that while he was hunted by Dumas's assassins, he still did his best to protect Viola. And I disagree with the fact the fact that you said Zwei hates the malfested. True, he hates Dumas. But in story mode, he talked and persuaded Patty Cakes about his sister.
Direct Quotes:
Zwei: Is that it? Weren't you going to honor you mother's last wish? Didn't you pomise your sister that you would protect her!
Pat: Shut up! What do you know?!
Zwei: I don't know what you're going through that's for damn sure! I'm not you! What would your mother have done? Would she have killed your sister because she's a malfested?
Pat: Mother would've- she would've accepted her as she is.

That's enough to show that Zwei doesn't hate the malfested. He sympatheizes with them. He knows how they feel since he's been treated as one (in his bio). Discrimination hurts. The malfested didn't become like this because they want to and Zwei understands this logic that the rest of the world doesn't.

In my opinion, he wouldn't kill Viola. It wasn't her fault that she's a malfested and that she's been thrust into this kind of life. Yes, he would have to get past her when she's on Raph/Nighty's side but as a kind and honorable man, he'd rather save her than kill her. He knows that what Dumas is doing is wrong and he must stop him. Viola can't see that because Dumas/Raph is her father so Zwei will have to be firm and get past her and kill him. That's probably why he says, "Yea. I guess we do." It means that he must do what is right, even if it means hurting her by defeating her and killing her father.

*(>T_T) Oh Zwei... you're so beautiful.

I'm a little bit curious. Whilst I agree with absolutely everything that you say, I'm just wondering why it seems popular to assume that Viola would side with Raphael? If we are going to go along the basis that Viola recovers her memories before Z.W.E.I manages to get into a battle with Nightmare, and we are also assuming that Nightmare truly is Raphael, wouldn't it be likely that Viola would have approached Nightmare and attempted to reason with him on discovering his true identity?

From how I imagine it may have played out, if she approached Nightmare and tried to reason with him, he probably would have attempted to cast her aside because he simply did not care (or remember) about her existence. I could understand why Viola would wish to protect him despite those circumstances however, as she would know that Raphael isn't himself.

Also... I find it difficult to determine the relationship that Viola and Z.W.E.I share. I don't mean that as in "are they friends? Teammates? More than that?" but, for example, I find it difficult to understand how they might have communicated with one another. Whilst Raphael seemed like the type to always be adorning Amy and showering her with affection yet at the same time, sharing his views on society in a pessimistic and cruel manner, Z.W.E.I appears to have a more open-minded, considerate and positive outlook on things; which might have influenced and encouraged Viola to raise her voice somewhat. Also, I think that was something that severely differiates Amy and Viola from one another... the fact that Viola seems less hesitative to share her thoughts.

I'm a little bit curious. Whilst I agree with absolutely everything that you say, I'm just wondering why it seems popular to assume that Viola would side with Raphael? If we are going to go along the basis that Viola recovers her memories before Z.W.E.I manages to get into a battle with Nightmare, and we are also assuming that Nightmare truly is Raphael, wouldn't it be likely that Viola would have approached Nightmare and attempted to reason with him on discovering his true identity?

From how I imagine it may have played out, if she approached Nightmare and tried to reason with him, he probably would have attempted to cast her aside because he simply did not care (or remember) about her existence. I could understand why Viola would wish to protect him despite those circumstances however, as she would know that Raphael isn't himself.

Also... I find it difficult to determine the relationship that Viola and Z.W.E.I share. I don't mean that as in "are they friends? Teammates? More than that?" but, for example, I find it difficult to understand how they might have communicated with one another. Whilst Raphael seemed like the type to always be adorning Amy and showering her with affection yet at the same time, sharing his views on society in a pessimistic and cruel manner, Z.W.E.I appears to have a more open-minded, considerate and positive outlook on things; which might have influenced and encouraged Viola to raise her voice somewhat. Also, I think that was something that severely differiates Amy and Viola from one another... the fact that Viola seems less hesitative to share her thoughts.
I shall do my best to answer you lol.
1) It's popular to assume that Viola sides with Raph because of what it said in her bio. It trails off ominiously like this. 'As traveling companions, they made for an odd pair: a werewolf and a fortune-teller, both with pasts shrouded in mystery. Their journey would continue for some time, until Viola's lost memories returned...'
This implies that their journey will come to an end when Viola regains her memories. For what reason would she leave Zwei other than be with her father? Who knows but to be with Raph again and help him acheive his goals is the most likely answer.
2)Very likely. Viola must have some reservation about what Dumas is planning. And on one hand, you have an evil and manipulative Nightmare who would seize this opportunity with both hands. He would not hesitate to manipulate her and claim that he was her father in order to use her powers. Imagine how powerful he would become with her by his side, predicting the future for him and all.
3)What you said so far is true. Raph is a domineering man who shuns others and sees the world as nothing more than something to recreate and rule. He has no love or respect for it. Amy has adopted the same outlook and due to her becoming infected, she hates the world for shunning them since they became malfested. As for Viola, she has also been shun and feared. But when she met and was saved by Zwei, who is a man that gets along with 'humans', she might have started opening her heart to the world. After all, the Schwarzwind did become their home for a short time and there, I can't imagine Hilde or Siegfried saying anything hateful to her. They accepted Zwei and Viola as allies and Sieg even trusts them enough to tell them to help Pat on his journey. Viola may be blunt and cold but there was an instance in the story where it seems like she might have tried to help Pat when she said, "The moon and sun cannot rise together. Your wish to remain together is futile."
She knows that Pat hates the malfested and she has little faith that he'll accept Pyrhha if he discovers that she's malfested. That's why she gave them a warning. She didn't have to but she did.
As for their relationship, I believe that Zwei cares for her but he might not want to be too close to her. After all, he's a hunted man. By being with her, he might put her in danger so he probably only acts like a friend. But I have a feeling he would be strict with her if she does something that's wrong. Unlike Raph who spoils her and gives her anything (pets...), Zwei would try to direct her down the right path. As for Viola, she 'might' have deeper feelings for him since he saved her and she looked super hesitant on fighting him when she asked, "Do we have to fight?"
I hope this answers your questions. (>^.^)

1) Very true

2) I have doubts Viola knows Nightmare's true identity

3) Of note, Amy has always been pessimistic and hateful since she was an orphan. To her, the world abandoned her at that point. At that time, the government was the obvious representation of the world that left her. After Raphael adopted her and took her away, she grew to love him (however you interpret that) and allowed him to enter her bubble due to his selfless affection.

ZWEI seems to be a bit more standoff-ish in their relationship when it comes to each other because of the life he has lived. I mean, he is basically a mystery, and what we do know does not help to solve it. He clearly does not like to let people know his past and his life. If ZWEI himself does not want to kill Viola, I am sure an order from Siegfried would force his hand.This is also to answer your first reply as well. :)

There was a lot the original story could have been. There seems to be a lot of cross referencing in the plot, between Maxi and his trio, Viola, Ivy, and afterward. If SCV ever gets an expansion pack or even a remake, I just want the full story, an organized, well done, museum mode with all the japanese artbook's information, and more CAS slots.

--Forgon

ZWEI seems to be a bit more standoff-ish in their relationship when it comes to each other because of the life he has lived. I mean, he is basically a mystery, and what we do know does not help to solve it. He clearly does not like to let people know his past and his life. If ZWEI himself does not want to kill Viola, I am sure an order from Siegfried would force his hand.This is also to answer your first reply as well. :)

--Forgon
I have reservations about Siegfried making such an order though. As the former Azure Knight, he is a man that certainly wouldn't see things in black and white. He has been forgiven for his past actions and he would understand the situation Viola was in. He would probably find her love for Raphael admirable since he himself killed his own father with his own hand. Viola is also a former ally. But she doesn't have any quotes with Hilde or him... this implies she wasn't too close to them; unlike Zwei who regards Sieg as captain and they have friendly battle quotes with each other.
So there is definitively a reasonable possibility that Siegfried might order her death. After all, he has Hilde's soldiers and his own mercenaries to look after and his decisions must be firm. But I believe he would much rather disable her in combat (or order Zwei to) and restrain her instead. There's no need for pointless deaths... Siegfried knows this more than anyone since he's slain so many innocent lives when he was Nightmare.

*It's great discussing this with a great intellectual like yourself Forgon. It has been a very stimulating exchange. =)

As much as I'd love to see this threory-cum-storyline you've weaved actually happen, it's too well-thought out. P.S will delcare Astaroth the new Nightmare, and Aeon will eat Viola and be able to launch fiery death orbs that hover about the battlefield.

But by all means, continue. I'm enjoying the read.

You flatter me, I am more often wrong than right. I think the issue is, we need to look at this in the context of the known facts. Not every character is suddenly fully aware of the situation from all angles, otherwise it becomes bad writing (not to say fighting game writing has high standards for itself).

This is how I would speculate the situation occurred. Viola regains her memories. Somehow, ZWEI learns about this without her knowing. ZWEI goes to Siegfried under obligation. Viola is known as a malfested to Siegfried. Siegfried is trying to destroy the malfested in the world and Nightmare. The logical conclusion is Viola is either a spy, an unaffiliated malfested, or a manipulator of some sort who is a malfested. ZWEI and Siegfried are not against Patroklos killing the malfested but are against his methods and reasoning. Graf Dumas was known to either be a malfested or be aligned with the malfested by these two characters. They are more than willing to kill the amlfested and Siegfried even recreated his old mercenary group for the purpose of hunting the malfested, he just wants to make sure this not a witch hunt and innocent peopleare not killed.

Viola however is a malfested (should she be Amy) and is extremely close to all of them. The immediate response is to either subdue her or kill her before she becomes an active threat against them. Perhaps ZWEI is conflicted because he knows Viola is a person or that he thought he knew her as a person. Are the malfested able to disguise as people? Do they have humanity in them? If killing her was not the intention, suddenly being attacked and betrayed by the closest one you trust is what would drive Viola away to side with her father. In this case, it is simply the cliche misunderstanding and lack of communication between two people in the case of an unfortunate event.

If this was say, Ivy in place of Siegfried or ZWEI, I think we could say, "They would not have ever allowed that to happen." The difference is Ivy is a malfested (or at least has suffered malfestation in some form) who knows what it is like to be only known as a monster because of what is in her blood and not as a person (Taki's "You are your father's daughter" rings heavily here). ZWEI I feel is in a similar case but has not experienced the same thing as Viola or Ivy to be certain of what he feels, while Siegfried is more out of touch in my opinion with others. His character found redemption and is now trying to right wrongs by destroying the evil he inadvertently helped germinate. In his mind, I think his psyche is, "I must eradicate the wrongs of my past," while ZWEI is thinking more along the lines of, "What is truth and what is lie; what is right and what is wrong?" This is of course, all speculation based on their past experiences and can be open for interpretation.

--Forgon

Let this discussion continue then lol. Btw everyone, I think this may be off topic but there's really nothing else to talk about for Raph=Nighty since everything has already been pointed out.

Let's proceed with Viola regaining her memory. Tis a fact and we both can agree that will most likely cause her to turn her loyalty and rejoin Raph/Dumas. But she's no fool. Viola will play it safe and do her best to become Dumas's spy and see what is happening to Soul Calibur. She knows that Siegfried told Zwei to find a worthy wielder of SC and we end up with Pat. While accompanying Patroklos, Viola may leak any new and important info she finds. I think Voldo might be the one who's stalking them since the dude did leap out at them in the forest and attacked Pat. But then he got killed by Pyrrha...
As to how things are working out like this, I absolutely have no idea. The barren story mode only hints at things and gives almost no clear cut evidence. Anyway, we can assume that sooner or later, she will be revealed to be a traitor or she'll tell them that she wishes to leave the Scwarzwind. Which method she chooses will have a very different result but it's safe to assume that when zwei and viola does fight, my poor wolf boy will know who's side she's loyal too. ='(

You admit that Zwei and Sieg are against Pat's reasoning for hating the malfested and that is a very very important observation. The malfested are cursed. They are victims of Soul Edge and yet everyone in this world sees them as monsters and they don't sympathize with these poor suffering souls. Fear and hate only brings an endless cycle of more death and pain. Because of this, the malfested give in to their dark side that Soul Edge encourages. This transforms them into true monsters (Ex, Pyrrha's transformation into Omega Pyrrha).

People like Pat encourages this cycle of suffering. Siegfried and Zwei would not follow such a belief in my opinion. The Schwarzind was not reformed to hunt down any malfested my friend. The Schwarzwind was reformed to protect humanity from the malfested that have given in to despair and hate and these are the dangerous ones that slaughter innocent lives. But there are malfested who are like Pyrrha, who do not wish to do anything besides defend themselves and live simple lives. Why would Siegfried wish to hurt them if they bear no ill will? He himself knows how hard and how painful it is to be malfested when he did his best to push away the darkness that threaten to consume him. I actually believe that he can no longer wield SC because he doesn't share the sword's merciless sense of justice in killing anyone that's malfested (Otherwise he's just getting old lol).

Graf Dumas started a purge to slaughter innocent humans. Why would Siegfried start a hunt to murder innocent malfested? Here's a quote from Zwei that distinctly shows that they do not hate the malfested.
:sc5zwe1: "If you can't accept what's going on with the world, your family and yourself, you can't protect anything!"
"You need to accept everything, regardless of black or white."
Zwei knows that not all malfested are evil. He accepts that and he does not hate or reject them. Being someone who was feared as one, he knows that discrimination hurts. The world is not dyed in black and white. There are shades of grey... That's why he wants Pat to save his sister. Not kill her.
As for Siggy...
:sc5sig1:"Patroklos. Now tell me you answer."
:sc5pat1:"I'm going to save my sister. No matter what."
:sc5sig1:"Alright, I'll buy that enthusiasm."
He too, wants Pat to save his sister. Not kill her. If lives can be saved, then that's the right path to take. And in the end, we do see Pat and Pyrrha join hands at the end and walk off into the sunset, completely happy and content with who they are and what they've been through.

Dumas and the malfested that follows him are wrong. By trying to drown the world in blood and darkness, they only prove the world right in saying that they're monsters. These are the ones that needs to be stopped and this is when Sieg and Zwei will not hesitate to kill them. Viola will be Zwei's biggest challenge. He knows (or believes) that she's not evil and deep in my heart (yes... it's very cliche), I believe he would want to save her than kill her. It's the same philosophy he preached to Pat so if he did otherwise, he'd be a bit of a hypocrite.

Anyway, I agree with your last sentence. Sieg wants to redeem himself and he will do his best to vanquish Nightmare and SE but he will not use the method 'The end justifies the mean.' Doing that will just prove how evil humanity really is and countless innocent malfested will die. As for Zwei, he will be conflicted on what's going on but in the end, I'm sure he'll know what's the right thing to do. Hate brings suffering but love will heal... ---->Holy cow am I going all gushy all of a sudden.

To everyone, I'm sorry for the giant essay. (>;^__^)
Anyway, I truly hope that PS will release the missing story content as DLC or in Super SCV. Because then I wouldn't have to spend so much time speculating on this stuff if they explained it. But it is kinda fun. Right Forgon? :D

Let this discussion continue then lol. Btw everyone, I think this may be off topic but there's really nothing else to talk about for Raph=Nighty since everything has already been pointed out.

Let's proceed with Viola regaining her memory. Tis a fact and we both can agree that will most likely cause her to turn her loyalty and rejoin Raph/Dumas. But she's no fool. Viola will play it safe and do her best to become Dumas's spy and see what is happening to Soul Calibur. She knows that Siegfried told Zwei to find a worthy wielder of SC and we end up with Pat. While accompanying Patroklos, Viola may leak any new and important info she finds. I think Voldo might be the one who's stalking them since the dude did leap out at them in the forest and attacked Pat. But then he got killed by Pyrrha...

As a Voldo fan, I have a very strong feeling Voldo is not dead. The man is 67 years old and is still able to bend to move, bend, react, and twist with an alacrity that is almost inhuman for someone his age. He is not fragile or frail. I may be biased, however he is an iconic character to the series that probably stands out the most out of the entire cast from Soul Blade.

If Viola regains her memory, I am under the assumption (if she is Amy) that she is completely unaware of Dumas being Raphael. In my opinion, if Viola under any situation leaves ZWEI, she is going to set out on her own as a traveling gypsy or seer and search for Raphael on her own, in a similar manner to how Raphael is now searching for Amy.

Keep in mind my theory is sequentially, Viola regains memory>ZWEI Viola fight>Viola leaves>ZWEI kills Nightmare>Raphael awakens in Dumas's cell>Raphael escapes to find Amy. Love the concept of Viola as a spy who helps Voldo dog Pat and Pyyrha though, I just find it unlikely.

As to how things are working out like this, I absolutely have no idea. The barren story mode only hints at things and gives almost no clear cut evidence. Anyway, we can assume that sooner or later, she will be revealed to be a traitor or she'll tell them that she wishes to leave the Scwarzwind. Which method she chooses will have a very different result but it's safe to assume that when zwei and viola does fight, my poor wolf boy will know who's side she's loyal too. ='(

That is what makes this thread so great for speculation! I love it. In my opinion, the diffusion of ideas and fan speculation on the story is a great way for writers of an IP to come up with ideas if they had not pre-planned the sequel to their work, for better or for worse. ^_^

You admit that Zwei and Sieg are against Pat's reasoning for hating the malfested and that is a very very important observation. The malfested are cursed. They are victims of Soul Edge and yet everyone in this world sees them as monsters and they don't sympathize with these poor suffering souls. Fear and hate only brings an endless cycle of more death and pain. Because of this, the malfested give in to their dark side that Soul Edge encourages. This transforms them into true monsters (Ex, Pyrrha's transformation into Omega Pyrrha).

I think this is where Soul Calibur expands the concept that is rather subtle in the series beforehand. While most characters who become malfested are evil people to different degrees who are weak minded and easy prey for Soul Edge, there are also truly good people who live their lives resisting Soul Edge's influence as it preys on their passions.

People like Pat encourages this cycle of suffering. Siegfried and Zwei would not follow such a belief in my opinion. The Schwarzind was not reformed to hunt down any malfested my friend. The Schwarzwind was reformed to protect humanity from the malfested that have given in to despair and hate and these are the dangerous ones that slaughter innocent lives. But there are malfested who are like Pyrrha, who do not wish to do anything besides defend themselves and live simple lives. Why would Siegfried wish to hurt them if they bear no ill will? He himself knows how hard and how painful it is to be malfested when he did his best to push away the darkness that threaten to consume him. I actually believe that he can no longer wield SC because he doesn't share the sword's merciless sense of justice in killing anyone that's malfested (Otherwise he's just getting old lol).

In my opinion, being Nightmare is different than a malfested. Nightmare is the embodiment of Soul Edge (Inferno) possessing a medium by which the sword uses the medium and its own memories to shape and give will to that medium. We have seen this medium be a human, armor, and a corpse. Whatever Patroklos defines as "malfested" is irrelevent since, well, he is stupid.

Malfestation seems to just be the sword's influence upon a human body via contact, either by its blade, a shard of the blade, and possibly even the blade itself. I think Siegfried only understands what it is like to be controlled by the blade, not be one of its minions. In his mind, a malfested may already have surrendered its allegiance to the evil sword. You make a good point though.

Graf Dumas started a purge to slaughter innocent humans. Why would Siegfried start a hunt to murder innocent malfested? Here's a quote from Zwei that distinctly shows that they do not hate the malfested.
:sc5zwe1: "If you can't accept what's going on with the world, your family and yourself, you can't protect anything!"
"You need to accept everything, regardless of black or white."
Zwei knows that not all malfested are evil. He accepts that and he does not hate or reject them. Being someone who was feared as one, he knows that discrimination hurts. The world is not dyed in black and white. There are shades of grey... That's why he wants Pat to save his sister. Not kill her.

I concede that is true. However, as a writer, my answer to that would be there is a difference between making claims and living out your principles. Its only human to be hesitant to stand by such principles when given a difficult situation, especially concerning a loved one. I would support that person to stand by what they believe in regardless, otherwise they are a hypocrite. However, ZWEI seems like the type to stand by what he says so I will assume the writers would not give him that choice.

As for Siggy...
:sc5sig1:"Patroklos. Now tell me you answer."
:sc5pat1:"I'm going to save my sister. No matter what."
:sc5sig1:"Alright, I'll buy that enthusiasm."
He too, wants Pat to save his sister. Not kill her. If lives can be saved, then that's the right path to take. And in the end, we do see Pat and Pyrrha join hands at the end and walk off into the sunset, completely happy and content with who they are and what they've been through.

We should be aware this happens after Viola disappears if I recall correctly. With that in mind, was there another lesson Siegfried learned before being confronted with a similar choice? Even old men sometimes need a reminder. It would also coincide perfectly with Siegfried recognizing his mistake and then continuing onward.

Dumas and the malfested that follows him are wrong. By trying to drown the world in blood and darkness, they only prove the world right in saying that they're monsters. These are the ones that needs to be stopped and this is when Sieg and Zwei will not hesitate to kill them. Viola will be Zwei's biggest challenge. He knows (or believes) that she's not evil and deep in my heart (yes... it's very cliche), I believe he would want to save her than kill her. It's the same philosophy he preached to Pat so if he did otherwise, he'd be a bit of a hypocrite.

I see the last line shows we are on the same wavelength. I agree with you, however I feel ZWEI's up front action would only drive Amy away. I think when there is a struggle, it can be resolved quickly in necessity. If Viola is shaken by who she chooses and who is right and wrong, good and evil, Amy will quickly win out when one side suddenly portrays themselves in a different light.

Anyway, I agree with your last sentence. Sieg wants to redeem himself and he will do his best to vanquish Nightmare and SE but he will not use the method 'The end justifies the mean.' Doing that will just prove how evil humanity really is and countless innocent malfested will die. As for Zwei, he will be conflicted on what's going on but in the end, I'm sure he'll know what's the right thing to do. Hate brings suffering but love will heal... ---->Holy cow am I going all gushy all of a sudden.

I think when writing characters you need to show them make both good and evil choices so they can recognize their mistakes. Sometimes trying to do good leads to evil (Patroklos) especially when you do not actually take the time to consider your actions and what to do. That is a talk for philosophy though, which is not what this thread needs to divulge into. :P

To everyone, I'm sorry for the giant essay. (>;^__^)
Anyway, I truly hope that PS will release the missing story content as DLC or in Super SCV. Because then I wouldn't have to spend so much time speculating on this stuff if they explained it. But it is kinda fun. Right Forgon? :D

Always a pleasure.

--Forgon

Aha, I think we've both dug into this deeper than even PS writers. =)
I nominate you to become a writer for PS now Forgon. As a fellow writer, it's been a great pleasure to discuss this with you and if there is a slim chance that an actual writer of PS reads this, I hope he/she will consider all of our possibilities and arguments. It seems that everything will now depends on how Viola will react and what she'll do when she confronts Zwei. All I can say is that I have faith in my wolf boy to try and save her just like how Pat saves Pyrrha.

There's a reason I really like Viola and Zwei together since I think he's a wonderful influence on her. He's the same as her (shunned, have frightening powers, loner, etc) but he reacts to the world in a more positive way and I think this may intrigue her and perhaps she'll come to admire his determination and inner strength (and manliness) xD

And yea, I hope Voldo makes it. SCVI wouldn't be the same without that man and his awesome katars. And I hope my Zwei makes it too... I'd cry if he died after getting stabbed by Omega Pyrrha. (I'll cry if I lose another main).

So with this, I have nothing more to add. And for the wonderful discussion we have, here's a hug! (>^.^)>
I shall continue seeing you around my friend. May the wind be with you lol. :sc2tal2:

As much as I'd love to see this threory-cum-storyline you've weaved actually happen, it's too well-thought out. P.S will delcare Astaroth the new Nightmare, and Aeon will eat Viola and be able to launch fiery death orbs that hover about the battlefield.

But by all means, continue. I'm enjoying the read.
7316579222_b98d8d1a77.jpg

As a Voldo fan, I have a very strong feeling Voldo is not dead. The man is 67 years old and is still able to bend to move, bend, react, and twist with an alacrity that is almost inhuman for someone his age.
--Forgon
False. The new Voldo is a 14 year old chinese girl in an old man suit so she can enter the soul eater olympics, but her identity was mistaken for the new voldo and is now used as nightmare's "slave"

I was wondering why an orb as Viola's weapon....In a way it kinda represents her. Quiet, still, mysterious. Also...Fragile. I say fragile because it seems to be made of glass~
Viola seems the type who has seen her fair shares of darkness. She makes me think shes Amy though. WHAT IF THATS THE IDEA? O n Olll MAYBE PS IS YANKING OUR CHAINS. OH CRAP. Lol sorry for the spasm there haha~Anyways, even if Amy is Viola, Where, When, and How did she gain special abilities? Assuming its Amy, would it be because of her malfelstation mutating? Er thats not the right word...um...I think develop sounds better. Please spread your creamy thoughts over this please x3

Back