REPROBEAN CHILDREN: My Character Creations

IS there a particular character that you like?

• Total voters
Catherine's 3P. This one is a bit hard to manage... Her 3P is meant to carry a "nightout" theme. I wanted to give her a dress that's supposed to be sexy, but without crossing the "slutty" boundary. This made that hard lol. Call me weird, but I think she looks less sexual with these shoes instead of the long boots.

On a quick note, I deleted the summer outfit, because she never needed it :P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png

[spoiler/]

It's been a while since I used this thread. Now its back with a major update. Everyone's costume set is just about completed (although changes are possible later). I'll make a few more posts soon. They each have 5ps in this post. 1p-5ps are displayed in succession. As I said before, the setting for this story is in modern times [/FONT]

Hristina Veneva

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_52.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

Catherine Furukawa

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_51.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png

Lucienne Beauvilliers

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_26.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_19.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png

True Lucienne

This is the official boss on my roster. She is the true form of Lucienne Beauvilliers, which is often concealed. She uses the Devil Jin moveset instead of Ivy's this time around. It's hard to tell exactly what she is; she probably doesn't know what she is herself.

Note: Her character design coincidentally matches this moveset. The actual character has a third eye in this form (which shoots the laser) and has retractable dark wings made out of shadow. The horns are purely cosmetic for the sake of SCV, but that's where the wings come from. The red blotches on her 1P is blood that came from changing into this form.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.png

Yasuo Watanabe

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_33.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_34.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_48.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_36.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_37.png

Wang Mei Feng

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_28.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_30.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_31.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_32.png

Hristina: The 1st one looks weird because of the cow pattern. The 2nd one is something that i like a bit more. 3rd one is more oriental i see, good i would've added something more on it i guess but ok oh and MESSATSU!4th one is sexy all black and leather short boots. 5th one O_O Hitokiri Hristina? Awesome :)

Catherine: Her design doesn't really seem like an person obsessed with revenge...the 1st one looks like she's going out and do what all girls just wanna do and that's wanna have fun. the 2P is cooler more battle-ready outfit and i like the use of the patterns. The 3rd one is random...Litchi Faye-Ling...why (it doesn't look bad tho)? The 4th one is kinda ugly because of the belt differing belts stacked on each other. I like the 5th one because i can see her sexy legs HNNGHGGGNGHGNH, but seriously i think it looks good.

Lucienne: The way this attire is used is pretty much generic by now but i like the patters that you used on it, i would've removed the pattern on her undergarment and made it white and the pattern on the middle part of her dress would've gone away as well. 2nd one is Gothic Loli, insta-like but the belt degrades the look imo. 3rd one is very lady-like and decieving for a character like her, goodie :) The 4th one looks naughty teeheehee...im getting kinda bored with the black and white colors tho....The 5th one is interesting, the attire is great for a char as Lucienne but the patterns look kinda misplaced, what i would've done is: remove the pattern from the jacket and put the same pattern from her chest piece on the skirt to make it look a one-piece dress and add stockings and you went from white to purple this time so yay! No oriental theme for her i see.

True Lucienne: Awesome how the design matches the fighting style kudos to you. Her 1p looks awesome and the horns sticking out from her back to make wings are a great touch indeed, i would've added more blood on her skin tho and removed the tattoo on her arm as the ones on her chest and face look like enought tats to me, instead the blood would've added a cooler effect imo. Don't have much to say about the 2P cuz i can't really form an opinion about it.

Yasuo: Now this guy actually looks like an investigator. 1st one is really good but i think the coat would've made it perfect, try it sometime. 2nd one, hohoho the battle outfit, very nice indeed. Oriental bringing sexy back, i like it, kind of like when the investigator is going out for drinks in those geisha hotels to collect info on a crime that had recently occurred. Not really feeling the pattern on the coat, i think a sticker would've looked more serious and appealing, the rest is nice. Im guessing the 5th one is more like...casual wear? it looks nice in that case.

Wang Mei: The 1st one looks...ok, don't really have an opinion about it. 2nd one's outfit got skimpier...i would've given her the Bong seon shoe's instead, the rest of it looks nice especially the color scheme is something that i like. WHY!? Do you keep using that fucking belt!?Do you have a fetish with it or something!? It actually looks good on her 3P tho, wich looks very girly and fits her imo, so CONGRATZ!
desk%20flip.jpg

Oriental time again, i've said this once be4 (to someone else) but i don't find heels to be functional on this Leixia's style so i wouldn't put em, the oufit looks nice tho as you used very nicely, kind of like a heavenly gate theme :) oh and the bow is cute. Casual wear again, i would've given her a more girly color scheme like pink/white/light blue/yellow or something but the attire is ok.

Long read i know :) Overall my favorite of you characters is Lucienne great job on her.

Hristina- I see what you mean with the 1P, but I didn't want it to be just one color and there weren't a lot of patterns that looked suitable for it. Her 3P signify the Japanese nature of het fighting style(as far as SCV is concerned). 5P is actually her "imprisoned" look (she's a serial killer).

Catherine- I didn't want her to look obsessed with revenge, because she's not obsessed in the traditional sense. She's extremely ambitious and persistent, not obsessed. If I did that, she'd look a lot like Hristina. I choose the tight shirt for her 1P, because the crop jacket didn't have long sleeves. The larger jacket was too bulky for her to wear (she's curvy/plus sized, but the game acts like she's obese). I hope the incoming patch fixes that bulkiness. I think the 1P looks appropriate... The 3P is actually the "girls night out" theme you're referring to. I just wanted to give her something different from what she usually wears. I do agree that the 4P isn't that great because of the belt that came with the vest. I didn't like the vest over the pants (I want it tucked in) and I didn't want her to have 2 leather belts, so I used the cloth. I was unsure about the 5P at first, but its good to know it came out fine. :)

Lucienne-She was born as a noble during the renaissance period and is a dark character that works in secret. That's why I gave her the dark aristocratic look and why she mainly wears dark clothing (its not ment to be gothic lolita). I added a pattern to the under garment, because I wanted it to look like she's wearing one whole dress. I added the belt to the 2P to do the same thing, but less obvious.
As for the 5P, I didn't want to reuse the same pattern on the jacket for the shirt, so I used an altered version of a different pattern.

True Lucienne-The tattoo on her arm signify the use of the EWGF (the attack is performed with that arm. I also didnt know how to apply patterns to skin, but she had healing abilities in both forms... She originally didn't have a 2P and it is kind of hard to comment on it :p

Yasuo-The coat probably would've worked, but I didn't want to keep repeating certain items (note that I only used it once).

Mei Feng (Wang is her last name)- She is ment to be girly. She's more of a relief to what's regarded as a dark, serious story. I thought the other boots seemed a bit much for her 2P, so I gave her that instead. She's an investigator like Catherine and Yasuo, but prefers her own way of doing things. She like the avant-garde of the group.

Overall, thanks for the reply!
BTW: I only used the belt about 5 times. Lucienne just happens to use it the most

Hristina: Well you could've picked an different pattern lol and i thought that the P5 was how she looks when she's going to assasinate someone :S

Christina: The bulkiness happens when you put an upperbody equipment beneath and upper body cover, body measurements have nothing to do with that. I think the 2 belts would've looked better on her P4 than what u have now.

Lucienne: I know that...i read the bio's and her 2nd costume looks goth loli-ish wether you like it or not. Well regarding her P1 than, you should've used the same pattern as on the dress than or the white piece of the dress. No i mean to make the skirt and shirt look like one dress on her P5.

True Lucienne: Oh ok.

Yasuo: Could've removed the coat from the other costume than lol but nvm.

Mei Feng: I see...in that case good job on her.

No problem, man.
FUCKING BELT
desk%20flip.jpg

Hristina 5p. That is awesome. And you make white look scary so kudos!
Yasuo 4p : Looks a tiny bit random imo. But he's looking handsome as always ;)
Mei Feng : 1p is interesting cause you made a typical set of clothes look really modern!

Catherine: Her design doesn't really seem like an person obsessed with revenge...the 1st one looks like she's going out and do what all girls just wanna do and that's wanna have fun.
I agree with most of what you said, Dokugan, but let me stop you here. Not because she looks vengeful or anything but because someone who wants revenge needn't look it. Seriously, why does the cute, funny dude always wind up to be the serial killer with the bloodied knife in the end? ;)

Great stuff as always and I hope your novel is coming along well. ^_^

Pocky Yoshi critique.

Your cute CAS Wang Mei Feng and my CAS Suzume would get along great. I could picture some fashion discussions which would annoy other peeps lol. Joking aside, I like this outfit.

soulcalibur-%E2%85%A4_30-png.14099

True Lucienne looks scary......good. Pocky Yoshi might wanna stand clear of her. Looks a bit vicious.

Lastly, Hristina why are you wearing a Akuma influenced outfit? Pocky Yoshi thinks it looks cool.

Anyways, I want to hurry up and take care of the boring reality so I can come back with some new stuff myself. But, you've given me some ideas. For that, Pocky Yoshi thanks you.

I agree with most of what you said, Dokugan, but let me stop you here. Not because she looks vengeful or anything but because someone who wants revenge needn't look it. Seriously, why does the cute, funny dude always wind up to be the serial killer with the bloodied knife in the end? ;)

Great stuff as always and I hope your novel is coming along well. ^_^

Because he's a psycho ; ) But i already got what Repro was going for with her so i know i was wrong.

I just wanted to give a small update. I've been updating (and removing) some costumes over the past few weeks. I'm not showing everything (because a decent number of costumes have been altered), but this is a few of my new costumes.

I'm not too sure about keeping this, but I might. I wanted to give everyone a Greek outfit, but everything seemed to pale in comparison to this one.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

As much as I perfer to use Viola's 2P for Lucienne, I found a good use for her 1P. This outfit is a homage to the Gothic Style of her 1P in SCIV. I might rearrange the order of her costumes following this.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

This outfit was influenced by her SCIV 2P. This doesn't use any of the new pieces, but I didn't think it needed any. I'll wait for more dlc to see how I can improve it

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

This is replacing his 5P, although this might not be assigned as his 5P. I'm using this version of the coat for now until the Setsudude version is out (that version of the coat doesn't have the dead lynx on it)

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

This character's name is Lucy. She's not entirely new and she's not a part of the story [yet]. I made her as a bonus character in SCIV who used Cassandra's style. Back then, I hardly ever used her, because I preferred Sophitia (I gave Grace Sophitia's style). Both Grace and Lucy are in SCV using Patroklos's style. Despite all the times I had with Grace in SCIV, I want to give Lucy a chance this time in SCV (I've taken a liking to her too, so Grace might end up being a bonus...). Lucy already has 5-6 costumes (Grace only has one) and they're rather...unique compared to the other female characters. These two outfits are what I'm trying to decide on what should be her 1P.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png

In wake of the new dlc, I've been considering making a few other bonus characters. I'll give more updates soon.

I see someone's putting the new pieces to good use! Oh, if you're going for Greek, Ely's pieces might be a good start. I can totally see Hristina or Catherine in some of those.
Good job with Lucienne! That's one of my favorites now ;)
Wow @ Yasuo! That outfit looks almost made for him :o
I liked Lucy's first costume a little better. That skirt.. doesn't work. Try changing the color maybe?

I see someone's putting the new pieces to good use! Oh, if you're going for Greek, Ely's pieces might be a good start. I can totally see Hristina or Catherine in some of those.
Good job with Lucienne! That's one of my favorites now ;)
Wow @ Yasuo! That outfit looks almost made for him :o
I liked Lucy's first costume a little better. That skirt.. doesn't work. Try changing the color maybe?

I'm glad you think so; these were the first costumes I made with the pack. I have used Elyisum's pieces, but I passed them off to Lucy. It felt somewhat out of character for Hristina and Catherine to waer Elyisum's top and skirt. As for Lucy's first costume, I'm still trying out a few things to see which one works best. I got rid of the skirt one, because it did look out of place.

I remember seeing a few "suits" in the dlc trailer. I hope those come out soon; Catherine and Mei Feng could definitely use them.

Mmhm. If only Active wear included those sneakers -_- I have a feeling you could have used them too. Modern characters are hard enough without false advertising XD

Character update.

Lucy's costume set is completed and will see some improvements overtime. As I mentioned before, she's a lot different from the other characters and one reason is that her costumes are more influenced by fantasy than by modernization. She may not have Cassandra's style anymore, but Patroklos's style was an excellent replacement.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.png

I made a new outfit for Catherine (it's unassigned yet). It was a bit difficult to make something original out of this jacket since Pyrrha uses it, but it's managed to become one of my favorites so far.

Catherine 20_3.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

I didn't think I was going to use Pyrrha Omega's jacket, but I started to brainstorm with it. Then I got the idea of "What if Catherine became malfested?" Since the arm is from the same origins as Nightmare and was used on the same hand, this is what I managed to come up with. Despite it being in the same vein as Soul Calibur, I thought about the name Catherine Σ.

Catherine 20_2.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_51.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_49.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_52.png

Even though she's a good character, she would actually consider using Soul Edge if she deems it necessary, such as stopping Hristina.

Attachments

• Catherine 20_3.png
    Catherine 20_3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 517
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_47.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_47.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 462
Hey guys, I know this thread's been dead for a while. I'm looking to put a some life into it. I have some new creations/costumes and I'll try to post them in the next upcoming weeks.

My thread is a [mostly] modern thread, featuring specific characters. Each character has 5 main outfits. They technically have a 'sixth' outfit, which acts like a uniform and a few of them have alternate forms. They used to have swimsuit, but I'm indifferent about making them again. If you've followed this thread, there are a few things to take note:

-About 85% of the SCV costumes already in this thread have been either altered or replaced. I found them unsatisfying the more I looked at them, so it lead to a lot of changes. The DLC helped a lot and added the variety I was looking for.

-Unfortunately, I cut out a couple characters, namely Yasuo Watanabe and True Lucienne. I liked Yasuo's character, but I found myself not using him anymore (I also had this problem with him in SCIV). Even when I changed his style, he got less and less interesting to play with and True Lucienne was the same deal, too. One thing about me is that if there's a CAS I won't play with, I'll delete them. The space they take up could be used for a better character worth playing with. That's why I only have a limited number of characters with multiple costumes, as opposed to having over 40 completely different ones and not use half of them.

-On the other hand, three characters are added to compensate: Grace Mendoza, Abigail Veneva, and Ubasti.

Some explanation why they're here
Grace 1P (F).png
Grace originally wasn't meant to be in SCV, since Sophitia was absent. I tried giving her Pyrrha Omega's style, but she looked out-of-character with the hunched neutral stance, the psychotic head grabbing, the in-battle actions, and hanging over after winning. I would have given her Patroklos's style, but Ubasti already used it and I didn't want the characters to main the same style. I started using Cervantes and it seemed like a decent match for her (her presentation almost reminds me of Shura from SCIV). She uses the bland Femme Fatale voice like in SCIV, but it grew on me the more I heard it. This version of Grace also has a different face and skin tone compared to her SCIV counterpart (you'll see the differences). This new appearance suits her far better and helps make her look more Latin-Hispanic.

Abigail 1P (F).png
Abigail was created the moment I found out characters could have freckles lol. I made her as Hristina Veneva's younger, teenage sister, who doesn't have homicidal tendencies. I would have given her Astaroth's style, but she's nowhere near his height and I didn't want to deal with unnecessary whiffs and hitbox issues. I gave her Pyrrha's instead, which was pretty crazy because Pyrrha's movements and actions reflect perfectly on her character.

Ubasti.png
Lastly, there's Ubasti. She started in SCIV like the others, but was an unimportant bonus character with one outfit. She's now a full-fledged character. She used to be called Lucy, but I changed it, otherwise she'd have the same name as Lucienne. She's unique in that her 'cat persona' is the dominant form over her normal one and she doesn't use modern outfits as much as the other characters.

So yes, my thread is now exclusively female :p Seven characters in total.

With that said [and no more tl;dr paragraphs], the 1Ps should be coming soon.

Last edited:
Name: Hristina "The Beast" Veneva (1P/2P)
Age in Photo: 28
Weapon Trail: Crimson red
Preferred Theme Music: Brutal Instinct (Aeon)
Short bio: A Bulgarian-born woman who lives her life as a nocturnal serial killer. Her victims are chosen if they trigger physiological reactions when she's near them.

Hristina 1P Collage (A).png
Hristina 1P Collage (B).png

Her 1P is one of my favorite outfits to look at. Even though it uses both of the pieces from the Jun outfit, I eliminated the bird design, added a pattern, and gave her the unitard to make it different. The master is the only weapon Hristina uses, just because the design seemed to suit her preference. The colors on this outfit might seem "dull" to some people, but it's better to have them like this than to use vibrant colors, which could ruin her presentation.

Hristina 2P Collage (A).png
Hristina 2P Collage (B).png

This makes her look more like more of the rogue character she it. She used the same coat back in SCIV, but I changed the color to have her look more like a dark character. Brown seemed to match the crimson color of the jacket, which was why I colored the scarf, boots, and pants into different shades of brown. The scarf has the tiger pattern on it to make it look "dirty."

If there's one thing I dislike about these two outfits, however, is that they make her breasts look bigger than they really are. She has the smallest size, but these two tops still look to be in the B to C cup range. That's lame, Namco...

Last edited:
Back