REPROBEAN CHILDREN: My Character Creations

IS there a particular character that you like?

• Total voters
Catherine 4P - Love, love, LOVE it! <3 The bird theme and the gloves are fabulous and I feel like you really did this character justice. Also loving Lucienne 3P and 4P. There's something deliciously gothic victorian about her that I'm just a huge sucker for XD
If you've still got Yasuo's pics lying around, I sure wouldn't mind seeing them ^^;

Abigail's 3P/4P
Abigail 3P Collage (A).png
Abigail 3P Collage (B).png

The pink blushes are brought here, instead of being used in her other outfits. This was made as Abigail's uniform when she works as a tavern waitress. The top used to annoy me, because it was too short and showed off a character's midriff (it was designed much better in SCIV). But Pyrrha's skirt was high enough to close the gap and made it look much better. I gave her the bridal shoes after switching from the dlc maid shoes. I also put on the neck ribbon.

Abigail 4P Collage (A).png

Abigail 4P Collage (B).png

Yes, she also wears pants too lol. I used the wrap again, but as a sleeveless top this time. Again, the character likes pink, so I gave her the butterfly graphic on her shirt. I also made bracelets out of the halos and this is her second outfit with glasses. The belt seems to "hang" on her waist, which was interesting. If anything, it helps add to the fact she still had her youth. I also put a pink pattern on the shield...which you can't see in any of the pictures... -_-

Last edited:
I've decided to add some commentary to the outfits to provide some insight (I may not be very good at it though...). I'm also thinking about putting the bios back up, to have viewers learn more about the characters. Since this is showcase, I'm not sure if they're needed. I'm still thinking about it.

Last edited:
Grace's 3P/4P
Grace 3P Collage (A).png
Grace 3P Collage (B).png

This was made to show Lucienne's influence on Grace; I made it brown, since it's the color the character would prefer. Ivy's costume was practical for her and still had the "sexy" edge I was looking for. Unfortunately, I couldn't do much with it other than recolor it or add patterns, since it conflicts with too many items. I added black gloves, earrings, and glasses to bring more out of it and The Master matches the new colors.

Grace 4P Collage (A).png
Grace 4P Collage (B).png

Grace is a dancer, so I gave her something to make her look like one. She's also a bit muscular, but nowhere near as much as Hristina. There's a rose theme with this outfit. I like how the accessories match with the sleeves and I added the absolution skirt to give it a "flare." Both this and the 3P also show off the awesome snapshots you can make with Cervantes's 3rd pose (which were hard to take).

Last edited:
I've decided to add some commentary to the outfits to provide some insight (I may not be very good at it though...).
I remember when you did this earlier and it was so much fun reading through. Go for it! :D
Abigail and Grace's 3P are wonderful. The seeker's suit is awesome! XD Just a little disappointed with all the restrictions it has. And I hear you on the parlor blouse. Gosh, it's not even a very good midriff cut, is it?

I've placed the bios back and did some editing on the commentary. I made this as a modern thread, but my characters seem to have become the centerpiece (no problem). I may have to re-post some of the pictures soon, because of issues with quality (they might end up crowding the preview bar; as a word of warning). I'll look to post Ubasti's next two costumes later.

Ubasti's 3P/4P
Ubasti 3P Collage (A).png
Ubasti 3P Collage (B).png

She already had a cat motif in her 2P and I wanted to bring more out of it here. The shield helped with this/ The colors were somewhat inspired by the color of the weapon. I didn't want the colors to match though. To keep the Amazonian theme, I used this underwear, spaulders, and other parts like the Tiger Lily fauld.

Ubasti 4P Collage (A).png
Ubasti 4P Collage (B).png

I felt like making her more of a warrior out of her. I wanted to keep the Amazon look using the bikini and then I started putting it with items with skulls on them. At first, she didn't have the spaulders, but adding them seemed to bring more out of the outfit. If you hadn't noticed, this 4P, her 2P and 3P conceals her face. I did this to convey the idea that she hides her identity while in her Amazonian Catgirl state.

Last edited:
Well, that's the end of the 3Ps and 4Ps. Coming up are the 5Ps and the extra outfits. Along with the 5Ps, Catherine and Abigail also have alternate forms, where they use different styles. They use Soul Edge in these forms. I would've done the same for SoulCalibur, but I had little to no patience for aPat and I didn't like using Elysium. Earlier in this thread, I set 2 outfits per posting. For the next ones, the 5Ps will be separate from the extra outfits. The extra outfits for all seven characters will be put together. The outfits themselves are...very interesting...

Last edited:
Hristina's 5P
Hristina 5P Collage (A).png
Hristina 5P Collage (B).png

I wasn't sure about giving this to her, but I liked the way it looked. I like the pants and boots combination and the arm pads and vest almost give her an armored looked [I think]. I gave her spaulders at one points, but I wasn't too sure about them. I guess this appearance would be logical for Hristina, if she wanted to prepare for a major attack.

Oh very simple, very neat, I am not sure if it was meant to be, but I like a lot the military sense on this one.

Oh very simple, very neat, I am not sure if it was meant to be, but I like a lot the military sense on this one.
It is meant to be militaristic (maybe I should've added guns lol). "Simple" seems to be a common description made in this thread, but what can I say?

I agree with Ramus. The military aspect of Hristina's new outfit is quite appealing and characterizes her well! Ubasti's 4P is another one I like. I'm a fan of her cat theme for some reason and the spine tattoo helps distinguish her from your average online neko.
Very much enjoyed reading through the bio data; gave me an all new respect for Abigail, in particular ^^ Keep it up!

Catherine's 5P

Catherine 5P Collage (A).png

Catherine 5P Collage (B).png

I've posted this one already; I just added some tweaks, such as the gloves, hat color, the ribbon. I ant to delete the older post, but somehow I'm unable to do so. I probably use this outfit more often than the others in battle. It's meant to be a uniform that shows leadership. That's why I gave it the given color pattern. Black and blue, which was present in her previous outfits, are used here too, but are utilized differently.

And now things get interesting:
Catherine Σ Collage (A).png

Catherine Σ Collage (B).png

This is the alternate form of the 5P: a malfested version of Catherine. I gave it the name Catherine Σ; I choose the letter "sigma," since it's referred as "the sum of all." I created this form as "the sum of all" of the Catherine's hatred, vengeance, and despair.

Last edited:
Lucienne's 5P

Lucienne 5P Collage (A).png
Lucienne 5P Collage (B).png

Another dlc-heavy outfit. I thought about giving her something that would make her look younger and the idea of cutting her hair and giving her a shorter dress came to mind. It reminds me a lot of her SCIV 1P, now that i think about it... There's a rose motif present with this outfit, seen with the weapon choice, the colors, the rose in her hair, and other bits like the neck accessory. It also makes you see how pale her pallor mortis made her.

Mei Feng's 5P
Mei Feng 5P Collage (A).png
Mei Feng 5P Collage (B).png

This isn't really that "modern," although ninja outfits don't seem to have a time restriction. Part of the outfit had color limitations, such as the rims of the chest/shoulder armor and the symbol on the chest. I found myself coloring other parts to match it, which I didn't mind. I added pink, because I didn't want red to be the only warm color (also to keep in a touch of femininity). I've noticed that the far left picture on collage B makes her look curvy than she actually is. That's caused from the camera; some parts look big from certain angles. In fact, the camera had an influence on just about all of the pictures taken with it...

Abigail's 5P

Abigail 5P Collage (A).png

Abigail 5P Collage (B).png

This is a fighter outfit very much like Catherine's 4P. In fact, you could say they got both costumes from the same source lol. I gave her the headband like with Catherine's 4P, but I added Asuka's arm guards and boots to almost give a "roller derby-like" look. Like Catherine's 4P, I added a graphic on the back; this time to make a gothic semi-heart. I wanted to add stockings to outfit, but it either didn't go with the look or it conflicted with the boots (I'm pretty sure it was the later).

Last edited:
Overall, your customs make me think of Chun-Li. Mainly because those legs and physique on some of these girls. Some suit them while others I feel turned off by them.

My favorites atm are Hristina, Lucienne, and Mei Feng.

Lucienne
Lucienne's outfits is interesting. They're simple yet elegant for goth like colored lady. I like the one with the hat and jun scarf and wedding dress. The colors I'm still feeling iffy because I feel she could use a bit more tweaking, but it's a good start. Usually black and blue or black and purple look great, but try to dabbling in other colors. Give boring colors like gray, brown, raspberry, a chance to mix with lavender or something. I know she has to rock with dark colors, but try other stuff too. If not, go mimic a monochrome fashion since I feel she could do that well.

Hristina
Hristina's 5P with military I feel as though she's ready to infiltrate and assassinate stuff. I would change stuff imho, but atm she seems cool for now.

Mei Feng
Mei Feng is pretty much my Asian fashion fetish tingling a bit. The one with Leixia's shirt and Xiaoyu's shorts appeals to what I'd experiment with. I'd mess with the other gear a bit more, but I can't think of anything haha.

The other stuff is interesting, but I feel she use just a bit more tweaking. The chinese dress needs to feel as authentic as a real chinese dress imho. Use the elegant oriental stickers and try to make a theme for the dress on it.

The cop one I'm actually intrigued you went for a bold approach and used Asuka's piece. That is difficult to use, but I feel more tweaks to make her a bit authentic just like her Chinese dress.

Overall I can somewhat identify a good amount of characters on what they are, but some don't feel authentic enough. Or at the very least authentic enough to make me say "that's not how a true cop dresses, but whatever I adore the fantasy". Keep on sharing.

Overall, your customs make me think of Chun-Li. Mainly because those legs and physique on some of these girls. Some suit them while others I feel turned off by them.

My favorites atm are Hristina, Lucienne, and Mei Feng.

Lucienne
Lucienne's outfits is interesting. They're simple yet elegant for goth like colored lady. I like the one with the hat and jun scarf and wedding dress. The colors I'm still feeling iffy because I feel she could use a bit more tweaking, but it's a good start. Usually black and blue or black and purple look great, but try to dabbling in other colors. Give boring colors like gray, brown, raspberry, a chance to mix with lavender or something. I know she has to rock with dark colors, but try other stuff too. If not, go mimic a monochrome fashion since I feel she could do that well.

Hristina
Hristina's 5P with military I feel as though she's ready to infiltrate and assassinate stuff. I would change stuff imho, but atm she seems cool for now.

Mei Feng
Mei Feng is pretty much my Asian fashion fetish tingling a bit. The one with Leixia's shirt and Xiaoyu's shorts appeals to what I'd experiment with. I'd mess with the other gear a bit more, but I can't think of anything haha.

The other stuff is interesting, but I feel she use just a bit more tweaking. The chinese dress needs to feel as authentic as a real chinese dress imho. Use the elegant oriental stickers and try to make a theme for the dress on it.

The cop one I'm actually intrigued you went for a bold approach and used Asuka's piece. That is difficult to use, but I feel more tweaks to make her a bit authentic just like her Chinese dress.

Overall I can somewhat identify a good amount of characters on what they are, but some don't feel authentic enough. Or at the very least authentic enough to make me say "that's not how a true cop dresses, but whatever I adore the fantasy". Keep on sharing.

I greatly appreciate your input. If you found some of them off putting, then I guess that explains why this thread has gotten quiet. I think it started to happen when I started to introduce Abigail.

In regards of the size of the characters' legs (lol, ironically, I think some of them might have bigger thighs than the Chun-li Cas I've seen), I'm assuming you're referring to Catherine, Abigail, Grace, and Ubasti. These characters were based on characters from a different plot I made, so I tried to make the models as accurate as possible. It may not look like it, but none of the characters have the same physical attributes [according to the model heights and physique sliders]. Catherine and Abigail have been full-figured since their inception (no, I don't mean the movie) and there are reasons within the story itself for them to be at the given size. It wouldn't be right to just change their physical appearance on a whim.

I could, however, make some changes to Grace and Ubasti's models, since they're still "active concepts." This just means they're not fully integrated into the story yet. I've considered reducing Grace's breast and leg/thigh size, because I'm starting to realize that she looks a lot bigger than I wanted her to be. Ubasti has always been a "built" character, but I think she was the right size in SCIV without the major thigh changes from this game. So I could make some changes to Grace and Ubasti's models, but Catherine and Abigail will have to stay the same. I should note that the camera in the Creation mode has made characters look bigger than they really are (I've noticed Mei Feng looks bigger in her 5P than in her other outfits).

In regards to the costume designs, that's when things get tricky... I never made these characters with the idea of putting them on a showcase. All that happened was that I made certain characters, I've gotten reception about them online, then I found out about this thread and decided to share them. I also actively play the game and I'm one of those people who don't like the idea of making something extremely detailed, only to have it destroyed at the end of the round. The reason for the modern designs is simply because the characters themselves are modern [for the most part]. Lucienne and Ubasti also have themes and they just follow them. When a design looks good, is coherent, and appears practical to the character wearing them, I'm usually satisfied with it. I know you think Lucienne could use "tweaking," but I honestly don't see what else I need to do for her. Some designs, however, could be better, especially with what I did for Grace and Ubasti's 1Ps. I don't think they're terrible, but they bother me somehow... And to this day, I'm not quite sure why I made Abigail's leg's so prominent; I could try fixing that

Whenever I make something for these characters, I try to make sure none of the costumes looked too similar. This meant using certain items once and any repeated item had to be generic (like the engineer boots) and only used 3-4 times. For instance, Mei Feng's 3P is the only outfit where I used the Asuka clothing, because of how unique it is. But I could reuse the country tunic a handful of times, since there's nothing substantial about its design. When I decide to add something or make a change, I usually factor in the other outfits, too. For example, I think I should cover up Abigail's legs in her 2P and the Tiger lily tights and engineer boots seem to be the best way to do it. But then that means removing them from Mei Feng's 1P and putting in something else. On one hand, this makes each outfit different from each other, but it can also limit my choices when I make more. I think that's why I ended up with using the nurse jacket for Grace, even though I initially hated it. They should've kept the design of SCIV's nurse clothing, because how this one looks is admittedly off putting.

I'm starting to feel silly showing these now; that's probably why it took so long for me to come around in posting this stuff. With that said, wish I could do the changes now, but I can't, since I left my PS3 at home while I'm in college. I only have Grace's and Ubasti's 5Ps left as the main outfits to show. I'm not too sure about posting them at this point (and I don't think you guys want to see the extras right now... I'd just go along with Yasuo, but I didn't make collages for his outfits yet. I have no idea which direction this thread is headed; it's probably going to be inactive soon... :p

...oh yeah, the police outfits weren't meant to be authentic; I should've said outfits "based" on police uniforms. And Lucienne's 5P uses a raspberry color to make it look different.

Last edited:
Back