[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Way off subject, but how is Vader?

Terrible....

however GG's to everyone last nite

Nori: GG's...well the few that we actually had lol. But i know what i need to work on come saturday.

Blaze: i beat you....and there's nothing else to say about it.

Fish: I win...and that auto-GI will save you for now...

Augie: YOU STILL MY NIGGA!!!

Setsuna: GG's

Cleon: didn't get a chance to play you...i'll work on the tournament structure more.

Nako: random ass Talim.....but don't matta...Kirby, ROB, and pikachu are still champs.

Tourney was fun last saturday. We were missing some people but still fun. See you guys thursday, hopefully DFG (the yun/zas/mitsu player) and his buddies will start coming around because that dude is pretty solid.

Tourney was fun last saturday. We were missing some people but still fun. See you guys thursday, hopefully DFG (the yun/zas/mitsu player) and his buddies will start coming around because that dude is pretty solid.

zas? I think you mean DSB? If so he lives in Taylor iirc

Weekly Gaming fests!

Cliff, the owner of Gamelot, has suggested a weekday that he would set up the TV's and people can bring their consoles and play for free. I can use these gatherings to talk with the players and see what I can do to improve the tournaments. Gamelot is open from noon until midnight and offers many affordable and cool snacks (like JOLT! that stuff is awesome good), and the best part is you won't have to worry about waking up room mates or parents. All this for FREE!

Right I'm taking feedback to decide what's a good night to have these open nights on.

i'd say thursdays so we can get out of chickens apartment... and have more space i'll bring a ps3 plus getting home at a decent time would be nice for once

any other day works as well... as long as people can make it out

Custom Whah...?

-Create A Stick-

All right, I've never used a stick in fighting games ever (Unless Of Course I'm Playing At An Arcade), however I know some of you guys are pretty good at making sticks and what have you...
I have the same kind of stick chickenwing has, except for the 360, but I can't use it for sh*t...My 44/66 commands are pretty much null and void, as well as 1/3...I find myself with 4/6 commands usually jumping instead...Anywho, I need a stick guys, any suggestions? Can someone make/build one? Name the price...

Kid

What is your spending threshold? I dont build them anymore but i know people who can do budget and REALLY nice stuff across the US. Just lemme know your threshold.

Ill break it down...
- Hori Mods run $80 - $100 depending on what stick/parts you want to use
- Budget customs run $140 - $150
- Really nice customs start at $180 - $230

If youre looking for a PS3 wireless custom, itll probably start around the $215 range. Wired will probably start @ $190.

Or you can find a PS3 Virtua Stick High Grade which uses all Sanwa Parts. Ones on sale @ SRK for $110 + shipping. A word of caution: I havent used the stick myself but word has it for games other than VF, it has probs with simultaneous button presses. Maybe thats why its so cheap?

Weekly Gaming fests!

Cliff, the owner of Gamelot, has suggested a weekday that he would set up the TV's and people can bring their consoles and play for free. I can use these gatherings to talk with the players and see what I can do to improve the tournaments. Gamelot is open from noon until midnight and offers many affordable and cool snacks (like JOLT! that stuff is awesome good), and the best part is you won't have to worry about waking up room mates or parents. All this for FREE!

Right I'm taking feedback to decide what's a good night to have these open nights on.

Tuesdays and Fridays are best for me.

Man finally got over the flu been sick for awhile. I am down any time anyplace just let me know when every one is going to meet up. Sorry for my no show in the last tourney got messed up the night before and got sick lol. Met up with Kreeper and Turlitz at the club tho and they want to get into the game so expect to see them soon.

Weekly Gaming fests!

Honestly, this sounds great and all, but the major problem I can see is closing at midnight. Most of the time, we don't even start meeting up until 10:30, 11 so for some of us, driving out there for an hour isn't worth it.

Still, that's really cool that Gamelot wants to do that for us, very nice gesture:)

Do we have anything going down tonight?
As for the Gamelot, its not too bad in the event people are able to get out there earlier than 8 or 9 but when some of us can't get until after 9 it makes it difficult. I would say Friday would be the most ideal. That way we are able to get in Thursday at CW's (or SA_Rob's) and then Friday gamelot. Hopefully some of the tourney players are able to make the Friday night practices to get a larger group and diversity.

Btw, I should mention that the gaming would limited to the closet. But since it's not a tournament I don't think crowding will be as much of an issue.

mondays i'm off!!!

and tuesday... and wednesday... thursday too... don't forget friday...that saturday works... oh so does sunday

Back