SCV Corrupt a wish

Granted but instead of my life being drained its yours

I swish back handin a ho was easier

i wish the original creators of SC made 5 there has never been a better SC than the first one..... SC4 should have been SC1 and SC1 should have been SC4 they are going backwards

Granted, now you have giant hands.

I swish my computer hadn't lasted 10 years.

Granted it lasted 5 years.

@luckeeman's wish

Granted But Mitsrugi, Astaroth, And Xanguia (Can't spell her name sorry) aren't in it

Then juece shoots you for saying "I wish" insted of "I swish"

Juece "I'm out of ammo"

Me "Uhhhhh.... Well shit"

(Kicks luckeeman off a cliff)

I swish for (CENSORED!) with some (CENSORED!) (CENSORED!) in a (CENSORED!)

I swish for (CENSORED!) with some (CENSORED!) (CENSORED!) in a (CENSORED!)

Granted. But what ever you censored, is now uncensored.

So you swished for (salads) with some (nuts!) (nuts!) in a (bowl!)

I swished a
spam-free-diet.jpg

Guessing from the Pocky reference in your signature that must be some kind of Japanese cake...

Well, swish granted! However it tastes like extra strong wasabi... better save it for when you want to clear your sinus'.

I swish killing people was something acceptable when properly provoked. (Acceptable as in no legal consequences)

Guessing from the Pocky reference in your signature that must be some kind of Japanese cake...

Well, swish granted! However it tastes like extra strong wasabi... better save it for when you want to clear your sinus'.

I swish killing people was something acceptable when properly provoked. (Acceptable as in no legal consequences)

Japanese-Pocky-Strawberry-chocolate-1_big.jpg

Granted. You got shot 9 times in the face and survived. Except you look like this guy....

two-face-aaron-eckhart.jpg

^^^ you swished for nothing. Therefore you get nothing.

But you get shot.

I wish i had tekken 6 and codmw2 right now to play. The w8 is eating me alive.

^^^ you swished for nothing. Therefore you get nothing.

But you get shot.

I wish i had tekken 6 and codmw2 right now to play. The w8 is eating me alive.

You were about to receive both games with nothing bad but then I notice you didn't make a swish so you get nothing but a parasite that is eating you alive along with the wait.............and you get shot.............twice

I swish for a monopoly and I control it

Granted... It's poop flavored.

I swish I had Anthony Bourdain's job.

Granted. But it only lasts for a day. =p

Edit: It's a good thing I didn't breakfast but Psylocide that's so mean. A poop flavored candy bar?

Can I reswish for at least a "paper" flavored candy bar? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Granted. But it only lasts for a day. =p

Edit: It's a good thing I didn't breakfast but Psylocide that's so mean. A poop flavored candy bar?

Can I reswish for at least a "paper" flavored candy bar? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

granted but its used toilet paper.

I swish for a bulletproof vest.

Granted but everything is now pink and yellow or a combo of the two.

I swish that my first day at university goes well.

Granted but everything is now pink and yellow or a combo of the two.

I swish that my first day at university goes well.

Granted its a great day you meet some cool people have great teachers the classes you take are very fun to be in and it seems like nothing can go wrong.............then the school blows up and you get arrested and convicted for the explosion and your sentence is...................firing squad so..........you get shot

Back