SCV Corrupt a wish

Granted... you have a Turd-le.

turdle_male.jpg

I swish I had some yellow curry, because I am out.

Granted you get a shot of adrenaline because I am going to find you.............with my gun

I swish for moar funny pics

That picture looks... well... strange... like funny-ish, but it almost looks like cosplay...
That video is really garbage though... I'm high as fuck and I don't find it funny, that's sad.
gay.jpg

I swish that Yoda was tall.
Swish granted! Yoda is tall, but he obtained the height by being stretched. He is now so thin that almost all verticals whiff him. He has a hard time bending over and standing up from a crouch so he easily gets hit by mid/low mix-ups.

I swish... that the next 4 swishers have to swish backwards, in other words: grant their own wish and the following person corrupts what they asked for.
i.e.:
Person 1) I granted myself a pony!
Person 2) You swished for a new sexual partner! I grant myself yellow spandex!
etc. etc.) Hopefully you get it by now, if not ask Jeuce to shoot you... twice...

That was the example... I made my swish before that and you granted it by complying with the backwards swish setup... so we'll just say that you granted your own swish for yellow spandex and told us why you swished for them, and then granted yourself another swish.

That was the example... I made my swish before that, so we'll just say that you granted your own swish and told us why you swished for them, and then granted yourself another swish.

I think you should ask Juece to shoot you... because If I read correctly, you were quoted granting yourself yellow spandex. Try and deny it... it's in print.

Anyway... you swished for nothing and granted nothing, both punishable by being shot in the face.

Your both getting shot for not making a god dam swish.

I swish bullets werent so expensive

granted, but now the only gun in the world is a shotgun. So you have to buy shells...which are more expensive now.

I swish for a hat.

granted, but now the only gun in the world is a shotgun. So you have to buy shells...which are more expensive now.

I swish for a hat.

guy-with-dumb-hat.jpg

granted but its made of fail.....then you get shot.

I wish the whu 289 sand and op02 _) 182 is whe spood wanud 28 ** 23454 ) wa\s wunbblre.

I think you should ask Juece to shoot you... because If I read correctly, you were quoted granting yourself yellow spandex. Try and deny it... it's in print.

Anyway... you swished for nothing and granted nothing, both punishable by being shot in the face.

I never ask guys to shoot me lmao. You however did read incorrectly by disregarding the "i.e." in front of the example. I'm guessing it's French like "etc.", but either way it basically means IN EXAMPLE. The swish was just to have swishes backwards, which you granted by doing just that. I wasn't swishing two things in one post.
Also, in the quoted text, you did the same thing you're deeming punish worthy.

I wish the whu 289 sand and op02 _) 182 is whe spood wanud 28 ** 23454 ) wa\s wunbblre.

Wishing for stuff is soooo 5 pages ago... wishes don't work anymore and you receive nothing. Though if you had swished I would have granted you the ability to effectively communicate... ?

I swish for Magneto's powers.

Granted but you cant control it and all the bullets in the world hurl towards you and kill you

i swish for a monkey

Granted but you cant control it and all the bullets in the world hurl towards you and kill you

i swish for a monkey

granted but it comes with a gun.... and then you get shot

I swish we travelled back into time to 1000bc therefore guns did not exist.

Granted its the best dam coca cola you have ever had.........then you get shot

I swish I didnt play like crap yesterday due to lack of sleep

Granted now you partake in an angry rape psysolide IRL thread........then you get rapped.........then shot

i swish that last granted swish was so evil

Granted. But nothing happens. You get to perform Hara-kiri(suicide) on yourself though.

Iswishthat[][][]][],/.//,;11245625096UYOD5Y1234567890poiuytrewqlkjhgfdsamnbvcxz
BZZT! Error. Swish not recognized.

Back