Siegfried Q&A / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, I'd like all of you to say a prayer for ShenYuan, who has left Siegfried for Leixia.
Now he won't have his fingers bleed again to keep his iaGA on point.... maybe he just need to get back to his former character(he never used Siegfried before V). Goodbye Shen Yuan we will miss you...

Why would he do this?

For leixia on top of all things...
I wonder the same thing......Maybe he got bored of siegfried? I have heard his iAGA method did put alot of pressure on his fingers tho

I know there's kind of a thread for this, but I'm asking here anyway: what are Siegfried's best moves for meter gain?

I love SSH BBB, though I've begun doing just SSH BB more lately so I can deal more quickly with the outcome, whether good or bad. That third hit only seems to connect about 1/4 to 1/3 of the time and leaves you open if it doesn't.

Getting SSH BBB blocked gets you killed because its easily (i mean it) stepable. So you should always try to only use it for whiffpunishment.

You can try to get away with a single SSH B though, sometimes the opp is hesitating to step because he is waiting for the second hit. Be aware that every hit is unsafe though (-18/-16/-18).

The TC of SBH is very useful against high TC+TS moves that people like to punish your 3B's with. For example omegas 22B.
After 3B just switch into SBH and it makes them whiff.
Yea I just seem to usually get hit out by highs while transitioning to SBH though. Solo once iagAed me out of my base hold transition to win I was salty about that shit lol.

The GI and TC of SBH works very differently from other GI's. Its startup is slower to the point, that you can not use it as much for interrupting strings/or on reaction, as you would with other GI's like Pyrrha's A+B for instance.
Its a yomi based GI that you use on prediction most of the time.

In exchange you have the highest reward of any GI's in the game.

The GI and TC of SBH works very differently from other GI's. Its startup is slower to the point, that you can not use it as much for interrupting strings/or on reaction, as you would with other GI's like Pyrrha's A+B for instance.
Its a yomi based GI that you use on prediction most of the time.

In exchange you have the highest reward of any GI's in the game.
Yea I love the damage off it. It is a serious game changer if landed.

Jup i always look for opportunities to land it. Its also a very effective anti frametrap tool. People love to whore out their 2As - not so much after they lost 45% health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back