Siegfried Q&A / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would need to RCC though. I dont know, i think its too slow too really do effectively after 1K due to this.
Yeah that's the main problem. I usually do 66A instead when I see a 2A coming but getting a RCC SBH aGI would be the sweetest feeling on earth. xD

How can I beat pyrrha omega, viola and hilde? it seems almost imbossible for me
I got bored on SCV so I decided to re-learn siegfried
I can do the agA but not the JF input, sometimes I accidentally grab, I know his every stance and stuff, I still hate siegfried so much though
Help meh

If it helps, I know omega, viola and hilde since I love to play elysium and omega is my main, but my knowledge doesn't work against her stabs
omega: turtle up and act with caution. try to wait for an opening and wait for your opponent to make a mistake. because you're turtling up watch you're gauge. its gonna be alot easier for your gauge to break becuase you're forced on defense alot.

viola: lots of WR B, and try not to get launched when she has meter. try to keep on the move a little, but watch out for strings like 44aA+B+K. if possible try to keep at least half a meter around for GI so that you can have a get out of jail free card from her pressure game.

hilde: for this you gotta keep on your toes and make sure you're comfortable with JG. try to me very accurate with your moves so that you dont whiff(because if you do and she punishes you for it, you're in for a world of hurt, especially if she has meter), and keep trying to force yourself into midrange, as she's gonna be able to zone you out better than you can zone her. also beware of her CE, as it tracks step. if possible, try to score some damage as early on in the round as you can. normally for hilde i find this is makes things a little easier. also watch you're gauge. because you're gonna be more selective with your attacks to avoid whiffing, your gonna be blocking alot more, and your gauge will break faster.

other than all that, learn your frames, block punishment, ect, and polish up your style. agA is a very important tool as well, if your having trouble with the JF id recommend visiting the SA's tutorial section for iagA. its not so important when step killing(id favor consistency over damage there), but it is when you're doing combo's, simply for that extra damage.

I personally think 66B is pretty amazing against hilde since it tracks and she is not good at punishment. 3B and iaga on the other hand get beaten by her 22B.
Just keep her CE in mind.

I personally think 66B is pretty amazing against hilde since it tracks and she is not good at punishment. 3B and iaga on the other hand get beaten by her 22B.
Just keep her CE in mind.
22A gets beat by her 22B also. It has good STC frames. >.<

other than all that, learn your frames, block punishment, ect, and polish up your style. agA is a very important tool as well, if your having trouble with the JF id recommend visiting the SA's tutorial section for iagA. its not so important when step killing(id favor consistency over damage there), but it is when you're doing combo's, simply for that extra damage.

alright thanks, I expected to be told that I must wait against pyrrha omega, thanks for the advices, i'll keep them in mind, i'll try to play a little against the cpu to practice

omega: turtle up and act with caution. try to wait for an opening and wait for your opponent to make a mistake. because you're turtling up watch you're gauge. its gonna be alot easier for your gauge to break becuase you're forced on defense alot.
I would add lots of aGA on mid distance and 3K, K, 6K, 2A to interrupt any chance of build gauge and deplete your guard...

viola: lots of WR B, and try not to get launched when she has meter.
This advice is pretty funny in a competitive fighting game but its the real stuff... just don't mess with her straight on...

...simply for that extra damage.
And this last advice is the key part about playing Siegfried... I do everything for the extra damage...

I wouldn't recommend much use of iaga on midrange. She just has too many good TC options on that range, so you should focus more on your mid pokes like B6 and 22A to space her.

I see what you did there.
Btw you promised me to upload some relevant Sieg vs Omega Matches of you two a while ago, where is it?

Also for the lulz:
491145.jpg

66A
I've only seen it successfully happen a few times and it looks like it has to be a high attack but I could easily be wrong... does it have to be a high horizontal attack? Did some searching and couldn't find anything in particular about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back