Soul Calibur 6 CAS Suggestions Video

Here's a list of things CAS in SCVI needs:

- Fantastical options
Let us change human ears to elf years? Or have mutated arms like Oprah? Or maybe a robotic arm like Yoshimitsu? Hell, why not let us create our own lizardmen and golems? Give us the voice options for our character to be completely silent, or give hisses/roars. Let us set our eyes to glow like Nightmare.

- Facial hair editor
SCV tied facial hair to the face options, well no longer! SCVI should have a separate facial hair editor, complete with mustaches, beards, and goatees of every type. Now more using tails or other objects to improvise a mustache!

- In-depth face editor
Speaking of which, having to chose between a pre-set number of faces with no other options has to go. Every game with customization nowadays has an in-depth face editor, time for SC to join the club.

- More creation slots
With the power of next-gen, our creations shouldn't be limited to just 50 slots. I would like at least 300, so our creativity can flow.

- More equipment
One of the things that bugs me the most is that LS has a ton of equipment that SCV doesn't have (even if a lot of them are barely-there slut costumes). Make sure to have more equipment in SCVI so we aren't limited without DLC like in SCV. Also, have everyone's costume be available has equipment without DLC, though it should be made an unlockable. Also, more anachronistic clothing too.

- Bring back the currency system
The currency system would add more replay value to the game, instead of grinding over and over to increase your level.

Are you sure this is a good idea? Everything else seems like good ideas, but this raises a red flag for me...

Are you sure this is a good idea? Everything else seems like good ideas, but this raises a red flag for me...
It's a hell of a lot more fun that grinding to increase your level for hours on end. They could even implement currency as a reward for other modes like a mission mode, Weapon Master, COTS, etc. I want one of those modes back.

Back on SC3 the CAS were great. It wasn't as deep as SCV, but it was the best for me in so many ways. Combine the good things of this two games and tada! You have the perfect CAS.

I loved SC3's character creation because there weren't a mess of "incompatibility issues" that started to plague it in SCIV & SCV. You could let your characters wear anything with anything. So I'd hope that SCVI goes back to customization style.

Here's a list of things CAS in SCVI needs:

- Fantastical options
Let us change human ears to elf years? Or have mutated arms like Oprah? Or maybe a robotic arm like Yoshimitsu? Hell, why not let us create our own lizardmen and golems? Give us the voice options for our character to be completely silent, or give hisses/roars. Let us set our eyes to glow like Nightmare.

- Facial hair editor
SCV tied facial hair to the face options, well no longer! SCVI should have a separate facial hair editor, complete with mustaches, beards, and goatees of every type. No more using tails or other objects to improvise a mustache!

- In-depth face editor
Speaking of which, having to chose between a pre-set number of faces with no other options has to go. Every game with customization nowadays has an in-depth face editor, time for SC to join the club.

- More creation slots
With the power of next-gen, our creations shouldn't be limited to just 50 slots. I would like at least 300, so our creativity can flow.

- More equipment
One of the things that bugs me the most is that LS has a ton of equipment that SCV doesn't have (even if a lot of them are barely-there slut costumes). Make sure to have more equipment in SCVI so we aren't limited without DLC like in SCV. Also, have everyone's costume be available has equipment without DLC, though it should be made an unlockable. Also, more anachronistic clothing too.

- Bring back the currency system
The currency system would add more replay value to the game, instead of grinding over and over to increase your level.

Very nice ideas. Yeah, I especially like the currenct system. That's one of the reasons why I got hooked to SC3's character creation because it felt like you were on a journey collecting money to buy goodies lol

It's a hell of a lot more fun that grinding to increase your level for hours on end. They could even implement currency as a reward for other modes like a mission mode, Weapon Master, COTS, etc. I want one of those modes back.

I'm worried about them bringing micro-transactions into the game...

I'm worried about them bringing micro-transactions into the game...
TTT2 had a currency system and it didn't have microtransactions. I'm pretty sure Harada is against that. While Harada may not be involved, he does seem to be Hoshino's best bud so I can see that rubbing off on him.

I've watched the videos. Here's a list of things CAS needs, specifically. CAS in SCV was good, but too limited in some areas.

Races (as I've said before, we should make more than just humans)
- Human (default)
- Elf (has real point ears so we don't have to use special equipment and pretend)
- Lizardmen (create our own Lizardman! Also, make Lizardman himself customizable again)
- Golem (golems are mass produced, so it makes perfect sense to make our own Astaroth)
- Skeleton (no longer tied to undergarments)

I'm not sure if it's possible (if it's a matter of cost), but each race should have different voices. It would be weird if a lizardman had a perky girl voice for instance.

Body Editor
- Separate facial hair editor
- Face editor (full of adjustable sliders, SC needs this)
- Scars (separate from stickers)
- Tattoos (ditto)
- Fantastical features (robotic arms, Nightmare arms, glowing eyes etc.)
- Hairstyles of all the characters, even ones from the past
- The ability to adjust hair-length
- The ability to color lips (a small gripe, but SCIII had it while the others didn't)

Clothing
- All 1p/2p costumes (though I think it should be unlockable, so you have to work to get it)
- 1p/2p costumes from previous games
- More knight armor (especially for women)
- More lolita clothing
- More anachronistic clothing (SCV was starting to have this as DLC, but we need more. I want modern clothing so I can properly remake modern characters)
- More gender-neutral clothing in general
- More dresses
- Tekken costumes (we need more of those, and why not?)
- Anime crossover costumes, like Naruto or DBZ (Namco has rights to the license, and Lollipop Chainsaw did it)
- All clothing items from Lost Swords (yes, even the slut costumes)
- The ability to only wear one glove or shoulder gear, allowing you to mix-and-match

General Improvements
- Fix the issue with incompatibility (there was too many items non-compatible and it really limited customization)
- Fix clipping issues (I know it can't be fixed completely, but still)
- A file share system, in case we want to share our creations with others
- A Forza-like decal editor, allowing us to create our own stickers. Naturally it will need to be monitored.
- More creation slots (at least 300)
- Return of the currency system, grinding for levels was boring.

I made this list based on a combination of the things I want and what the OP suggested. What do you think?

Last edited:
I've watched the videos. Here's a list of things CAS needs, specifically. CAS in SCV was good, but too limited in some areas.

Races (as I've said before, we should make more than just humans)
- Human (default)
- Elf (has real point ears so we don't have to use special equipment and pretend)
- Lizardmen (create our own Lizardman! Also, make Lizardman himself customizable again)
- Golem (golems are mass produced, so it makes perfect sense to make our own Astaroth)
- Skeleton (no longer tied to undergarments)

I'm not sure if it's possible (if it's a matter of cost), but each race should have different voices. It would be weird if a lizardman had a perky girl voice for instance.

Body Editor
- Separate facial hair editor
- Face editor (full of adjustable sliders, SC needs this)
- Scars (separate from stickers)
- Tattoos (ditto)
- Fantastical features (robotic arms, Nightmare arms, glowing eyes etc.)
- Hairstyles of all the characters, even ones from the past
- The ability to adjust hair-length
- The ability to color lips (a small gripe, but SCIII had it while the others didn't)

Clothing
- All 1p/2p costumes (though I think it should be unlockable, so you have to work to get it)
- 1p/2p costumes from previous games
- More knight armor (especially for women)
- More lolita clothing
- More anachronistic clothing (SCV was starting to have this as DLC, but we need more. I want modern clothing so I can properly remake modern characters)
- More gender-neutral clothing in general
- More dresses
- Tekken costumes (we need more of those, and why not?)
- Anime crossover costumes, like Naruto or DBZ (Namco has rights to the license, and Lollipop Chainsaw did it)
- All clothing items from Lost Swords (yes, even the slut costumes)
- The ability to only wear one glove or shoulder gear, allowing you to mix-and-match

General Improvements
- Fix the issue with incompatibility (there was too many items non-compatible and it really limited customization)
- Fix clipping issues (I know it can't be fixed completely, but still)
- A file share system, in case we want to share our creations with others
- A Forza-like decal editor, allowing us to create our own stickers. Naturally it will need to be monitored.
- More creation slots (at least 300)
- Return of the currency system, grinding for levels was boring.

I made this list based on a combination of the things I want and what the OP suggested. What do you think?

Awesome lol

Just for the sake of posting out of boredom instead of talking about looks I like to focus more on move sets. I prefer the Diablo-Dark Souls approach.

In Diablo, you need your attributes to reach a certain level to wield a certain weapon, in Dark Souls there is a possibility you can use the weapon, but you won't be able to attack properly w/o the proper attributes.

Now as for CAS what I'm saying is that with the proper attributes you can perform certain techniques based on the weapon you wield. So you gain a move set or two that requires certain attributes to be at that level.

I missed how CAS in SCIII never broke any gear. I shake my head as SCIV and SCV is Strip Calibur, but I hope SCVI doesn't go down that route. I like my cool male knights and graceful female samurais gear on at all times.

I missed how CAS in SCIII never broke any gear. I shake my head as SCIV and SCV is Strip Calibur, but I hope SCVI doesn't go down that route. I like my cool male knights and graceful female samurais gear on at all times.

I have mixed feelings on Equipment Destruction. On one hand, it sucks to see your hard work get smashed to pieces... On the other hand it could be a sign that the loser got rekt...

If at all, only PARTS of the gear should be destroyed...

I agree. I mean, graphically, of course SouL Calibur V is enhanced and more detailed compared to SCIII's but SCIII had a plethora of items with no incompatibility issues. So on the PS2 era, as far as Character creation games go, I consider it one of the best at the time.

As far as equipment destruction goes, I agree to an extent. I wish that they just made the items rip/fray like what happens to the main characters as opposed to the outfits on CAS disintegrating lol But I think that it's because it'd take too long or would be difficult to apply the ripping to CAS so that's why they went for literal destruction. Hopefully, if they keep the function, they can go the ripping/chipping route instead in SCVI assuming they are using a more powerful engine.

As for equipment destruction maybe they can revamp it. To were you can toggle on/off or choose which pieces can break in game. This could work well especially who both like it and hate it. choosing which pieces that can break can also bring more depht to creation mode. Say like most caracteres in anime, video games etc. Usually have injuried states or different outfits and breaking select pieces showing what under the main equipment. I feel like this would make creation a lot better instead of wasting a slot to the same with a change in clothing. As for equipment breaking on the main cast it should always be on.

I want to be able to make a lizardman custom character (like the skeleton costume in Soul Calibur V)

I want to make actual animal characters (not an animal mask), something for furries :3 If I create an animal character, I want to see the jaw move; also I want to make my otter fursona Bernard in a fighting game :3 Also give animals the option to add clothes and add a sailor outfit (short sleeve t-shirt) for males :3 Sailor Bernard or Luffy Bernard

More heights or sizes to choose from

Make eyes fully white or glow

Add fangs, like change the teeth option

Give tails more swishing instead of being static like in Soul Calibur V

I'd love to be able to use a guest character's weapon

And lastly being able to select an original style instead of a "Soul of" character; please note that what I wish for is just my opinions of what I'd love to see in a new Soul Calibur.

*oh yes, less ninja shoes with sandals on them, like just the guards and the tabi or sock; also reptilian skin and face as well as cat eyes :3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 171
Back