Soulcalibur V Talim

They are gonna have a SCII comp over here so have been pracin.

A lot different Talim and speed (nice vid of Kayane kickin butt BTW).

After playin SCV it's good to see some of the speed is back.
And the "quick step" will evade stuff again (although all charas will have it).

Still about 10 open/unannounced slots.

Think Kilik/Mina has got to be one and Yoshi another...
Yea but i expect atleast 3-4 of those empty slots will be new fighters, i think talim, yoshimitsu and killik disearve a spot and i would like to see zasalamel (idk how to spell) should have an apprentance like natsu is to taki, maybe a young female? We need a scyth user cuz there awsome

Or go and sign that petition on facbook for her return, panic, cross our fingers, wait till the end of this month, and if she isn't revealed, recycle the process again. I really really really hope she's going to be in >,<

I loved her sc3 two player as well.

Her two players used to be so great, wtf happened in sc4 lmao!!

anyway, come on talim supporters! Sure we want her back, but she does need changes.

I loved her sc3 two player as well.

Her two players used to be so great, wtf happened in sc4 lmao!!

anyway, come on talim supporters! Sure we want her back, but she does need changes.
Am I the only one that wants her 2B+K A+B back from SC3? In SC4 I thought it sucked that you had to be BT to execute B+K A+B.

It's sad that I've managed to find a couple of good new setups with her recently... NEC being the last major tournament for SC4 and all. I really do hope a grown up Talim is revealed, but there's likely one final batch of chars left before the game's release (they tend to do these things once a month and the game comes out in January) So we will see at NEC, or a bit later, whether or not she's in.

Rep Talim as only you can! GL man!

I think there is still two more batches of charas as there's about 8 spaces and they do 4 at a time.

They announced tonight that some of the Namco people will be at NEC.
Put in a word for Talim and show em what she can do.

I think her moves were safer and faster, without the ridiculous requirement to input whatever you wish to do right away, like AAB, but her moveset is far more interesting to me now than it ever was.

however I do wish there were more ways to get into BT, like an option to cancel 2_8B+K into back turned options or something, also her BT K should be a mid, considering it is a tech jump but how are we supposed to utilize those properties, when most lows leave opponents in a TC'd state, so that the high kick never connects.. I also think her options out of 6B+K should track a lot more, considering sidestep and crouch block negates nearly all of her unreadable guess mix-ups. I also wouldn't mind the return of her 1A speed from sc2

I really want her 99_33A back from sc2 though, it was incredible. She could also use a mid option from 99_33K in order to make 99KA useful. I also think 1B needs some sort of follow up. It feels like there should be something afterward, but there isn't.

I also wouldn't mind her AA_BB into stance transitions back as well. Maybe making her BT 2K knock down like everyone elses, and return her 2_8A+K from back turned as well.

I think if they implemented those changes, fixed her various wiff issues, increased her overall speed, and the speed of her stance transitions, threw in some better frames, Brave edges, and CE, She would easily be easier to win with.

but at this point I just want her back. seriously.

If she's too easy to win with it'll be borin.

Want a challenge but also want some balance.

If she's too easy to win with it'll be borin.

Want a challenge but also want some balance.

note I said easier not easy :) I don't want damage boost, I think she's fine that way, but all of my other options are much needed changes in order for her to be viable to win tourneys. Not to say she hasn't ever, and hasn't come close multiple times, but that isn't talim. That is overwhelming skill behind zeroeffect and Kura, and anyone else I'm missing.

But I want her to be as high a tier as possible, "I want her to be low tier so that I feel special" is a terrible terrible thing to say... not to say you have, but I've seen it plenty of times.

Collectable_Painting_Elise.png

I can imagine older Talim looking like this, not the clothing but the essence. Look at the face, calm, giving, collected, and the long hair kinda emphasises it. Or if it was colored red I can see it being Amy for the opposite reasons.

I heard something about a "fortress of wind" in one of the latest videos from Kayane&Malice. Do you think it has anything to do with Talim or I'm I just over-anxious to see the little wind priestess return? XD

I heard something about a "fortress of wind" in one of the latest videos from Kayane&Malice. Do you think it has anything to do with Talim or I'm I just over-anxious to see the little wind priestess return? XD
You mean what the announcer says at the beginning of the battle? I hope that could be a reference to our dear wind priestess but there's other speculation that it's referring to Siggy's stage where they're defending the place and his mercenary is called the scharzwind. All we can do is cross our fingers and wait till the next reveal in december my friend. (Let's hope the wind will answer all the talim fans prayers for talim's return XD)

Back