Soulcalibur V Talim

Congrats ZeroEffect for gettin 'lucky' #13 (out of 57!) in the NEC SCIV singles comp!

Did you main Talim? Any vids?
Give us some info.

Thanks. I used Xianghua a bit in casuals for certain matches, but in both tournaments I was only using Talim. Unfortunately, none of the matches in Sc4 got streamed except for top 4 on Sunday with Partisan, Scud, Lolo, and Woahhzz. It was a shame because there were so many intense matches being played by everyone.

I do have what may be a possible hint to Talim's return in SCV. Talking with Jaxel, he was told by the developers present that "Talim is still alive" in this timeline. Of course, it's not a guarantee she'll be playable, but because of Jaxel's connections with namco, it wouldn't surprise me if they announced her in the last batch of reveals.

I do have what may be a possible hint to Talim's return in SCV. Talking with Jaxel, he was told by the developers present that "Talim is still alive" in this timeline. Of course, it's not a guarantee she'll be playable, but because of Jaxel's connections with namco, it wouldn't surprise me if they announced her in the last batch of reveals.

THAT R G0ING M3 HAPEE. ^w^

If that is case, then I can not wait to see her! ♥

More character reveals next week.

In one of the vids I saw Namco said there will be 2 fighting styles not from other characters.
So even if Talim isn't in the game I guess there is the possibility of makin her w/a custom character.

Last time she may have been revealed in Famitsu but maybe it was leaked on the Net first...
Can't remember but I still have the Famitsu pages up on my wall.

Heard that they may not reveal all the charas beforehand cause of spoilers.

Last time she may have been revealed in Famitsu but maybe it was leaked on the Net first...
Can't remember but I still have the Famitsu pages up on my wall.

Heard that they may not reveal all the charas beforehand cause of spoilers.
Do you think Talim is in for SCV? I'm just trying to get people's speculation and reassureance.

Don't know, I think she has a chance but what I think doesn't make a difference (I've told and Tweeted Daishi and told the guys at Namco)- it's up to Namco.

Back