Speculations that you still stand behind

Viola = Amy (EVen if is agaisnt what I would like, the return of vampire loli Amy, its just to obvious to deny it)

Personally aside from the phisical features (that I think are due to laziness probably) all the Nightmare is Raphael makes no sense for me. Because...Raphael is there. I don't think PS has so much brains as to complicate so much the things.

Everyone (Sophi, Cas, Zas, Taki, Setsuka, Talim) are alive in somewhere and will return at some point, because that's how fighting game franchises work, no one dies, just dissapear during some years and then returns more badass than ever. If you don't belive me just wait and see

Viola= Amy
NM= Raph
Natsu- I think her demon will break free and Taki will have to do something about it such as sacrificing herself for her
Talim- will have either a daughter with yun-seong or she will not have aged, I don't think they would make her 32
Soul Calibur will revive Sophy and take her as a host like Soul Edge did to Nightmare making both swords somewhat evil
there will be conflict between Siegfried and patroklos for destorying soul calibur
ZWEI- will become malfested
Cervantes will become the new host of soul edge
Kilik- Is going to indirectly make his son(Xiba, this is speculated to me) evil by bestowing the Kali-yuga to him
Edge Master- will turn evil
A fight between Edge Master, Kilik, Maxi and Leixia, Natsu, Xiba would take place.

Viola = Amy (EVen if is agaisnt what I would like, the return of vampire loli Amy, its just to obvious to deny it)

Personally aside from the phisical features (that I think are due to laziness probably) all the Nightmare is Raphael makes no sense for me. Because...Raphael is there. I don't think PS has so much brains as to complicate so much the things.

Everyone (Sophi, Cas, Zas, Taki, Setsuka, Talim) are alive in somewhere and will return at some point, because that's how fighting game franchises work, no one dies, just dissapear during some years and then returns more badass than ever. If you don't belive me just wait and see

Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Dead or Alive have all proved that.

Viola = Amy
Nightmare = Raphael
Raphael = ghost or released from Soul Edge's control
Setsuka = Natsu's mother

Very true. *coughGoukencoughStreetFighterIVcough*

I agree with that.

Also, like most people, I still think Viola is Amy and the new Nightmare is Raphael. And this might not be much to go by, but seeing as "Zwei" is German for "two", I think Z.W.E.I. is German. Or...maybe even Wolfkronian. Yeah...E.I.N.'s a wolf...WOLFkrone...okay, I just pulled that last one outta my ass, but I'm willing to believe that.

Here's what I believe:

Viola is Amy

Z.W.E.I.'s origins will be revealed one way or another

Leixia will find out that Kilik is her real father and Xiba is her brother from Xianghua. Leixia runs away again and Xianghua this time must find her.

Natsu will become another Taki

Raphael will be revealed as the new Nightmare (because Graf Dumas looks to much like him)

Pyrrha will still be malfested

Patroklos will be hunted down for his crimes of "Justice"

Kilik's plans to become the new EdgeMaster will not come to fruition and will meet Xianghua

Talim will return...nuff said

Tira will despise the new Nightmare(Raphael) and will fight against him.

Elysium is Sophitia reborn as a goddess

Siegfried and Hilde will fight the malfested, Nightmare, Tira, and Patroklos

Mitsurugi will finally and I mean FINALLY will beat Algol

Here's what I believe:

Mitsurugi will finally and I mean FINALLY will beat Algol
THIS. I EFFING HATE THAT TH--oops forgot to take caps lock off , anyways where was I? Oh yeah, I effing hate that-bubble-shooting-too-mighty-for-you-piece-of-hideous-thing-which-I-like-to-insult-because-the-mighty- xXSoulCaliburXx-can

But, in all seriousness they should already let him go~ I see no purpose for him to be there...unless he magically brings Cassy back from Astral Chaos. If he does that he'll be my new BFF. C: Id still want him out though.

tn-memes-no-face-of-course-not_large.jpg

-Xiba will be crazy at some point.

I'm SO ready for a feral, cannibal Xiba, that it hurts.

Dampierre is the father to Hilde's children.
Z.W.E.I will help Pat discover his sexuality.
Edge Master will calm Astaroth the fuck down, and thus take over the Asta-Army.
Aeon will become the new Nightmare. Makes Night Terror his bitch.
Ivy will rescue Cassandra from Astral Chaos.
Cassandra will seek Soul Calibur, and become it's new creepy-crystal host. Because she loves her sister.
Rothion is still alive, but bears no actual impact on the story regardless.

Possibly the only serious ones in my list.

I'm SO ready for a feral, cannibal Xiba, that it hurts.

Dampierre is the father to Hilde's children.
Z.W.E.I will help Pat discover his sexuality.
Edge Master will calm Astaroth the fuck down, and thus take over the Asta-Army.
Aeon will become the new Nightmare. Makes Night Terror his bitch.
Ivy will rescue Cassandra from Astral Chaos.
Cassandra will seek Soul Calibur, and become it's new creepy-crystal host. Because she loves her sister.
Rothion is still alive, but bears no actual impact on the story regardless.

Possibly the only serious ones in my list.

Silly Le Bello, you forgot to put in blue the most serious and posible one, fixed for you

Back