Speculations that you still stand behind

No need for words, Cassandra is gone.

My speculation that I still stand by is the balance team misusing this...
43abc9b331dac2f8fa9717bffec50a06.png

More speculation I stand behind:

-If Talim, Yun-Seong, and Zasalamel return as playable characters, it's probably because of their low tier status that needed to be improved. Yun-Seong to the less extent. His was for story reasons.
-If Cassandra, Taki, Seong Mina and Setsuka return, it's to SHUT PEOPLE UP, just like Michelle, Kunimitsu, Angel, Ancient Ogre, Miharu, Dr B, and Tiger are in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, even though the game itself is non-canon.

-If Cassandra, Taki, Seong Mina and Setsuka return, it's to shut people up, just like Michelle, Kunimitsu, Angel, Ancient Ogre, Miharu, Dr B, and Tiger are in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, even though the game itself is non-canon.
hey, hey! don't be bashing my Cassandra! >:O

and she plays a pretty interesting role in SC anyway. imaging if any of her endings were canon. wait. part of her story is canon for the fact that she interacts with the main characters and the stuff actually happens. i understand about taki, seong mina. but setsuka is about the same as mitsu staying. the only reason he's around is because of his fan base.

Well, obviously
Amy = Viola
NM = Raph
Tira will never die
Hilde and Sieg have some sort of thing going on, or they will (or should)
Sophi is not dead, and might have a connection to Elysium besides Ely using her appearence to mess with Patty.
ZWEI aint ded
Setsuka will make a grand return somehow
SE and SC aren't destroyed. If anything, they're probably in Soul Embrace like they were in SC3
Ivy knows more then she's letting on.
If Taki doesn't come back I'll shoot myself. Same with Sophi.

Viola is Amy, it's very clear
Cassandra will return since she is alive in the astral chaos, so is Sophitia.
Setsuka won't return, neither will Seong Mi-na
Zasalamel and Talim have NOTHING to do in SCV, get over it people, they were there just to fill the spaces.
Not sure about the Raphael-Nightmare connection

anyways nothing of this cares because
Soulcalibur is over

Viola is Amy, it's very clear
Cassandra will return since she is alive in the astral chaos, so is Sophitia.
Setsuka won't return, neither will Seong Mi-na
Zasalamel and Talim have NOTHING to do in SCV, get over it people, they were there just to fill the spaces.
Not sure about the Raphael-Nightmare connection

anyways nothing of this cares because
Soulcalibur is over

Sophitia is dead. ._.

I don't understand this Raph = NM stuff.

The new NM is the same height as patroklus and has the same blonde hair! I think it's really the evil version of Patroklus out to get his sister infected.

Back