630x.jpg

630x.jpg

630x.jpg

630x.jpg

630x.jpg

EDIT: The roster so far...

super_smash_bros__wii_u__3ds_roster_by_griffinsonic-d6ounf6.png

Last edited:
That's very likely. I don't think Kojima wants to use Solid Snake anymore...
But to be honest, does Snake really have a place in Smash? In Brawl, Snake felt completely out of place for two reasons:

1. SSB is filled with upbeat, kid-friendly franchises. Snake hails from a gritty, M-rated series.
2. Metal Gear has very little to do with Nintendo. There's only 4 MGS games on Nintendo systems, one was a port of the MSX original, and the other was a remake of the first game. All MGS games since Brawl have been on everything BUT Nintendo.

Don't get me wrong, he was a fun character and all but it's just hard to ignore those things.

But to be honest, does Snake really have a place in Smash? In Brawl, Snake felt completely out of place for two reasons:

1. SSB is filled with upbeat, kid-friendly franchises. Snake hails from a gritty, M-rated series.
2. Metal Gear has very little to do with Nintendo. There's only 4 MGS games on Nintendo systems, one was a port of the MSX original, and the other was a remake of the first game. All MGS games since Brawl have been on everything BUT Nintendo.

Don't get me wrong, he was a fun character and all but it's just hard to ignore those things.

What about Metroid, Zelda, Fire Emblem, and F-Zero?

There was a 3DS Remake of Snake Eater since Brawl.

I wouldn't let that small detail bother me. I'd welcome his comeback. I just hope that it's not too late and that they are willing to slip in at least one more 3rd party character.

What about Metroid, Zelda, Fire Emblem, and F-Zero?

There was a 3DS Remake of Snake Eater since Brawl.

I wouldn't let that small detail bother me. I'd welcome his comeback. I just hope that it's not too late and that they are willing to slip in at least one more 3rd party character.
They're still not M-rated franchises, and MGS still has very little to do with Nintendo compared to Sonic or Mega Man

Offtopic but acapella homage to....

Zelda, Link, etc.

Sonic

Megaman

I want this game on 3ds already that I was bored and stumbled about until I found this....

Golden Sun

Back