Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

New famitsu information reveals Palutena's special moves and their placement... Might also be the defaults...

One sec while I post the pics...

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Less yak about dumb leaked and more talk about potential gameplay strategies!

Palutena's Reflect Barrier is pretty incredible for edge guarding. I wonder if she can set up a Barrier and then fire off projectiles via Auto Reticle through it. Reminds me of Aegis Reflector.

That said, Teleport/Warp is kinda lame, much like Zelda's, it's not that great a recovery move.

This game has become one big advertisement for Nintendo's less popular but still fantastic games and that is wonderful.

They fixed his up special. Kinda nice, I had some younger players playing Metaknight and not really figuring out how to make Up special work out too well.

Less yak about dumb leaked and more talk about potential gameplay strategies!

Palutena's Reflect Barrier is pretty incredible for edge guarding. I wonder if she can set up a Barrier and then fire off projectiles via Auto Reticle through it. Reminds me of Aegis Reflector.

That said, Teleport/Warp is kinda lame, much like Zelda's, it's not that great a recovery move.
It didn't explain in the slightest what Neutral B/Heavenly light is supposed to do. Is it like Fox's Blaster? (Damage and Stun wise?)

ew metaknight

This game is looking real good. We can get our hands on the 3DS version soon enough. Just gotta survive September

Wait, I just remembered my 3DS is busted... Ugh.

Most likely yes. Personally though, I hope they don't reveal anymore. I want there to be some surprises.

3egdy5me
---
Anyways, 4chan just exploded with another "leak." This one seems to fit almost perfectly with everything we saw at E3 though, so many people think this could be the real deal. Many unexpected character choices though, so make of this what you will...

kJ2XYP6.jpg

Character select is a mess. The past SSB games, when all characters were unlocked, look far more organized.

Still, duck hunt dog! Knew he'd come around.

Dark Pit in too. Wonder if his default is Dark Pit Staff.

Back