Testing @ SCR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything and anything Xiba. Want to know how much exactly he's picking up from Kilik(command throws, asura, anything), how much from Mina, how much is brand new, does he feel like he leans more towards one character or does he feel pretty much brand new? How's he at close/mid/long range? Does he have good horizontal mids? good lows? Hows his BEs and CE(effectiveness, damage, range, invincibility)? Hows his safety? great moves overall? anything you can think of.

Everything and anything Xiba. Want to know how much exactly he's picking up from Kilik(command throws, asura, anything), how much from Mina, how much is brand new, does he feel like he leans more towards one character or does he feel pretty much brand new? How's he at close/mid/long range? Does he have good horizontal mids? good lows? Hows his BEs and CE(effectiveness, damage, range, invincibility)? Hows his safety? great moves overall? anything you can think of.

Sorry, I probably won't have time to test every character. I'm sticking with Yoshimitsu and Cervantes for now.

Pretty much what babalook said. But i'd like some confirmation on his mix ups and such. Focus on the new of course, but try and get some confirmations on trademark moves like 33B to a:BK but most importantly it'd be sweet if you can try out any new capabilities with the Firmana Shark Attack (6BK+AB+K) Along with any new stance tricks.
Try to have fun though!

oh my bad, didn't realize you posted this in the yoshimitsu section, thought you were just asking what people wanted to know.

any new WS moves? a decent mid would be sweet.
tekken moves? new stances, new options from FLE and DGF, any aGI´s? a:B+K, how is it for RO´s?

MY bet is Yoshi is gonna be as different as he his between all SC so personnaly id really like to know how much he will be different this time around. They seem to lessen the focus on stances but in Yoshi's case i can hardly picture him without those but i have this little twitch in my heart that tells me SDGF could possibly not be there which i wouldn't like. Hence check out how different he seems to play or not in general. Im mostly hoping theyll give him less stylish stuff that you won't use in a serious fight in exchange for some usable tools . What id like is a Yoshi with a more balanced set of moves instand of really good and really shitty ones. :D I hope he gets more unique than in SC IV

NoFace: Appreciated. Please let us know if BEs / CEs can combo and/or interrupt various things. Also, to keep things simple, please let us know if any of the following moves have gotten better/worse since SCIV:

AA
BB
2A
7_8_9K (Does it whiff? Is it still fast? Does it still knockdown?)
6K2K
FC 3K
44bB
44bA
9B+KK (and any variations)
9A+B (and any variations)
3A_3B_3AB

Also, any general info you can provide on him being able to deal with range issues and killing step would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lolz, I'll probably be helping NFK out with testing Yoshimitsu while testing Xiba and Aeon. Originally I was going to play Yoshi but I want each of the new characters to get exposure.

I can test anything iMCF related, my execution is a bit better than NFK's I think.

just havin' some fun

So yeah I'll be testing stuff like iMCF setups, 44bB juggles, a:B+K RO properties. He might not even have those moves anymore, though. I really hope iMCF returns and is useful.

I want to know about any changes Cervantes received. Check out if his DC stance changed in any way please. Also, check if he still has any JF moves, and if he still has his while crouchin' A+B,BBBBBB.

I want to know about any changes Cervantes received. Check out if his DC stance changed in any way please. Also, check if he still has any JF moves, and if he still has his while crouchin' A+B,BBBBBB.
post something the character's SA for characters other than Yoshimitsu, geez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back