Testing @ SCR

Status
Not open for further replies.
After CH 33B for instance, try B+K, then shark attack away. That's all I can remember for now.
Yeah 33BB+K is simple enough, but he must have SOMETHING for all his other launchers. His 66A and 3A BEs both turn the moves into launchers.

Yeah 33BB+K is simple enough, but he must have SOMETHING for all his other launchers. His 66A and 3A BEs both turn the moves into launchers.
Intriguing. In that case, I'll leave it to the ones who can test Yoshi to experiment with him. Thanks for going to the event. =)

Thank you for the input, guys. Obviously getting anything more specific would have been difficult. Knowing that Yoshi is mostly intact is enough! Sure, we're missing some key tools that we used in SCIV, but that doesn't mean he won't have some nastier ones in this one.

Sure, I'd like to be elitist as well, but an easier iMCF means more Yoshi players and more combo discovery. Consider it took nearly 1.5 - 2 years to really see a "standard" in SCIV Yoshi combos. Hell, no one really applied 8K until RDDK released his video that showed us 8K, W!, 33B,1[ B]. Then 8K became a staple move for all of us.

Thank you for the input, guys. Obviously getting anything more specific would have been difficult. Knowing that Yoshi is mostly intact is enough! Sure, we're missing some key tools that we used in SCIV, but that doesn't mean he won't have some nastier ones in this one.

Sure, I'd like to be elitist as well, but an easier iMCF means more Yoshi players and more combo discovery. Consider it took nearly 1.5 - 2 years to really see a "standard" in SCIV Yoshi combos. Hell, no one really applied 8K until RDDK released his video that showed us 8K, W!, 33B,1[ B]. Then 8K became a staple move for all of us.

Im liking what Im seeing so far, the biggest thing I think Ive seen so far is a decent WS game... This will open up a shit ton of options if he does have a good mid out of them... Also his BE's sound sick as hell... 6B to iMCF ? what what?

Also Im sure we will find high damaging combos and things that are good for ring out... You dont really get time to test anything at the event and the people playing you wont stand back and let you try this move or that move LOL I think yoshi will be strong as always but take a high learning curve to use him effectively in high level play.

iMCF being easier to do is a good thing, Like Hajime said it will bring more people to him and give us more chances to figure out everything about him... Now that I know pretty much how the testing of old yoshi played out Im pretty sure I can dig into this new Yoshi pretty quickly once the game comes out... Also I wasnt able to record for the first 3 years of SCIV's life, this one I will be recording from day one... So expect some nice vids.

Oh and thank you all for testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back