The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love mail...

DSCI0036.jpg

(This was from someone that sent me a friend request out of the blue.)
DSCI0042.jpg
(This was his response when I asked him if I knew him.)

DSCI0037.jpg

(Somebody that I played in Ranked. Yeah, I was surprised to get this after a ranked match too.
I thanked him for the compliment and told him that he should block more.)

DSCI0038.jpg

(Oops, that one wasn't from SOULCALIBUR.)

DSCI0041.jpg

(No gamerscore for it.)

DSCI0040.jpg

(I do spam like a bitch in that game.)

Lol someone needs to rape rikkugirl and dark schizim offline so we can show them how this game is really played and they understand what DA is

today, on two separate occasions on psn, i was taught how bad i am. the first one explained to me that sophie b+k after bb on block was "DA", and that even though it gave me a CH on his ping pong return bb...every time...i am garbage for doing it.

the second one informed me that there is a sight called 8wayrun where i should go to learn how to "play right".

i feel like i'm better already.

thank you, random scrubs.
lol, I have a couple guesses on who that is.

You guys are no help at all. Im just some old fart tryin to keep up with you youngins. I have finally accepted the term "frap" to mean jacking off (im not happy bout it, but it is what it is) and now yall cant....just...you know what......GET OFF MY FUCKIN GRASS!!!

hrd

You guys are no help at all. Im just some old fart tryin to keep up with you youngins. I have finally accepted the term "frap" to mean jacking off (im not happy bout it, but it is what it is) and now yall cant....just...you know what......GET OFF MY FUCKIN GRASS!!!

hrd
you mean fap?

fap is jerking it

fraping is recording someones internet failure with the program "fraps"

i missed (most of) you guys, i'll be getting sc v and look forward to playing with you again

i haven't followed the game at all, so i hope i'm not too far behind on new mechanics and whatnot

Considering hopping on later today to make myself rage. T_T Trying to get my JF's back down on a regular controller so I'll seem mad scrubby. Also haven't played in a while. Can't hit confirm for SHIT.

Just to clear up the confusion-
2012-01-20085419.jpg

Even though he did give a minor excuse as to why he lost, "I shouldn't have gotten high then played you." He showed mediocre sportsmanship. Hope you fully realize what can be shut down offline yet is unstoppable online by the time SCV comes out.

GGs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back