The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded the Valkyrie armor and the hair clipping is god awful we should get refunds or the next dlc for free because honestly I feel ripped off. The rest of the armor is glitchy as well.
Waste of points

Just stumbled across something that is the embodiment of nonsense.
Seriously.
This is ridiculous even for Project Soul.

I was editing a character of mine and changing the Gorgon Fauld to the Valkyrie Fauld.
I got a conflicting equipment warning, but proceeded anyways.
I couldn't see any difference at all.
So I cancelled the edit and did it again to see what was changing.

It was the Absolution Choker.

The Valkyrie Fauld conflicts with Necklaces.

Congrats, Project Soul, you have proven to us that you have as much common sense as a 2 year old.
Slow clap for you all.

Just noticed the Valkyrie Fauld clashes with most neck gear... like the Chef's Tie. Wut?
Edit: Woops, Moko just said the same thing. x3 *should refresh before posting*

Well, yesterday's DLC packs were shit. I didn't think it was possible for them to get worse than Active Wear, but they managed.

Here's hoping for some better things in the future.

Pajama DLC incoming :p
I really think they should make some better hairstyles... Lars would appreciate this.
LarsakaRapeFace.jpg

The only thing I would by is that cowgirl coat, but I'm not spending 240 points on it.

NAMCO!!!! PLZ!! LET US BUY SEPARATE ITEMS FROM THE PACKS!!! For 80 points, for example!!!!
I WOULD BUY MANY THINGS FROM PACKS I DIDNT BUY, AND DO NOT INTENT TO!!!

Of course they are not doing it... they hate us, and are never going to give us what we REALLY want... we allready noticed that

The only thing I would by is that cowgirl coat, but I'm not spending 240 points on it.

NAMCO!!!! PLZ!! LET US BUY SEPARATE ITEMS FROM THE PACKS!!! For 80 points, for example!!!!
I WOULD BUY MANY THINGS FROM PACKS I DIDNT BUY, AND DO NOT INTENT TO!!!

Of course they are not doing it... they hate us, and are never going to give us what we REALLY want... we allready noticed that
That is a terrible idea. If they did that, the dlc packs would be even more expensive. If they did that with a SCV pack that had 45 pieces, the whole thing would add up to 3600 points on that one pack alone. Just buy the pack; you might end up making use out of something you didn't like.

If you're in europe, the PSN store doesn't update until about 3:30pm GMT usually... but it can be pretty much any time, they aren't always that consistent, especially with e3 this week.

I'm waiting for PSN Europe to update too. According to the EU PlayStation Network Blog, it should be updated by now, but, however, it is not there yet. Hopefully it will be there soon. ^_^;

Where the eff are past character skins for classic characters????????
ex. Aeon/Astaroth/Ivy ect......
Where the eff are past stages????????
ex. Water Labyrinth from SCI/Palgaea Shrine SCII/Old Toledo - Burning Gallery from SCIII
Where the eff are past weapons??????
ex. Terror Moon for Astaroth/Full Moon for Voldo/Phlegethon for Cervantes
Where the eff are older characters??????????
ex. Zasalamel/Talim/Necrid
Where the eff is the rest of the story???????
ex. it's only 1/4 done and it's supposed to be for everybody

There we go. Rant for the day complete.
I'd probably pay for a few more stages and the rest of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back