The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous because almost none of the wardrobe items for CaS or on the default cast are from the time period in which the game is set in the first place. Unless there was some place in 1607 where a woman could dress like Ivy and not be burned alive or raped to death or whatever.
Considering the existence of a lightning/coalfire golem in 1607, I'd say the game's featured apparel is probably the most sensical thing available.
Im referring to the abundance of clothing featured from modern time being unfitting. They may have had fire but not firefighters and flight attendants. Its not that I expect them to accurately research every fine fabric used in the clothing or just hand out every character in rags and towels but these characters are supposed to be from distinct areas before modern industrialization. There still is a theme here that isn't being used to enphasize the game's initial setting. There's a reason why Leixia, Mitsurugi, and Hilde are designed the way they are.

Yeah not liking the chest bow on the wedding dress, totally bombs the rest of it in terms of colouring options. The frilly skirt would go awesome with the Absolution Top.

The wedding dress is cute but I'mma still need more slots. Kinda losing interest in SCV. They'll probably rekindle it if they ever appear.​

I dont know about you but I love the "Too Modern" clothing~ I'll finally be able to make a decent 16th century looking jacket for Ivy with the denim pack ( thats what Ill call it) Lol and why do people complain that we dont have enough armor?Its not like everyone in that period were always in armor :( ( imagine the butt rash!)

Reactions: Sha
I dont know about you but I love the "Too Modern" clothing~ I'll finally be able to make a decent 16th century looking jacket for Ivy with the denim pack ( thats what Ill call it) Lol and why do people complain that we dont have enough armor?Its not like everyone in that period were always in armor :( ( imagine the butt rash!)
There isn't that much armor. You're lucky you haven't seen me play an RPG where I can't make a black person (if I can't make a black person I make a woman). I go out of my way to get the best plate armor and cover her neck to toes (helmets are ugly). :P

There isn't that much armor. You're lucky you haven't seen me play an RPG where I can't make a black person (if I can't make a black person I make a woman). I go out of my way to get the best plate armor and cover her neck to toes (helmets are ugly). :P

No black chicks? Solo, I am disappoint.

*points to his own SCV chara, Pomp*

Aw yeah. Well, it does start to get sad since I've made her in like every game with a character editor...Yes, all of you may quietly sneak off now.

I hear ya on the no helmets thing too. Covering up your face kinda removes individuality even if you've made a ridiculously unique helm.

No black chicks? Solo, I am disappoint.
After hearing hundreds of ghetto chicks (not saying all are, I've meet a few civil ones) they've lost their attraction.
*points to his own SCV chara, Pomp*

Aw yeah. Well, it does start to get sad since I've made her in like every game with a character editor...Yes, all of you may quietly sneak off now.
Almost every game with a creator I make a character that looks very similar to my Tara but they're more feminine then she is. Tara looks quite feminine in SCIV though.

I hear ya on the no helmets thing too. Covering up your face kinda removes individuality even if you've made a ridiculously unique helm.
I love armor but helmets are so... ugly just so ugly. Even more ugly than my execution at 2A.M. Lol

Im referring to the abundance of clothing featured from modern time being unfitting. They may have had fire but not firefighters and flight attendants. Its not that I expect them to accurately research every fine fabric used in the clothing or just hand out every character in rags and towels but these characters are supposed to be from distinct areas before modern industrialization. There still is a theme here that isn't being used to enphasize the game's initial setting. There's a reason why Leixia, Mitsurugi, and Hilde are designed the way they are.

1) I could just quote my previous post, because it's the same counterpoint to be made.

2) No samurai/bushido practitioner ever dressed like Mitsurugi. His clothes are not of the period.

3) No Chinese nobility ever dressed like Leixia, certainly not Chinese nobility that gets into sword fights on a regular basis. No woman actually dressed like this at all in 1607. These clothes are not of the period.

4) There is no such thing as a suit of armor forged for the feminine form, Hilde's outfit is not of the period.

You might as well stop because you're one post away from crying insufficient realism in your bloodless sword fighting game.

UGH some RGPs make my head hurt. Especially some of theyre creation tools. * coughmasseffectcough*

I hate helmets :p I like seeing the characters beautiful face~( even if theyre hideous xD)

This raises a good point. In SCV it's very difficult to cover a character in armor Hilde-style without clipping, floating pieces or just general ugliness.​
And lol, whenever I get my hands on a character creator I make a tall, thin, usually blonde girl with maximized chest size and cheekbone height where available.​

Whenever I get my hands on a character creator I make a tall, thin platinum blonde girl with giant boobs.
You remind me of myself. But I make mine a little thicker (but not too thick) with some nice stuff in the trunk. :P
This raises a good point. In SCV it's very difficult to cover a character in armor Hilde-style without clipping, floating pieces or just general ugliness.​
We need more breastplates, gauntlets, armor shirts (w/e they call them), and greaves. Not to mention adjustable neck pieces like capes that won't clip though the armor.
And lol, whenever I get my hands on a character creator I make a tall, thin, usually blonde girl with maximized chest size and cheekbone height where available.​
I'll have to send you pictures of my various creations across the games I've played. I'm loving the look of my character on Dragon's Dogma, I never get sick of looking at her face. xD

whenever I get my hands on a character creator I make a tall, thin, usually blonde girl muscular tan guy with maximized chest size hot body hair and cheekbone height general ruggedness where available.
-fixed.

whenever I get my hands on a character creator I make a tall, thin, usually blonde girl muscular tan guy with maximized chest size hot body hair and cheekbone height general ruggedness where available.
-fixed.
Blah. Why stare at a dudes ass for hours to come? I only really make male characters if I can make them resemble myself. Too bad in SCV there aren't really any structurally correct black/African descent faces.

Blah. Why stare at a dudes ass for hours to come? I only really make male characters if I can make them resemble myself. Too bad in SCV there aren't really any structurally correct black/African descent faces.

why would i want to stare at some raggedy old over-sexualized pair of balloon tits? As for african faces.. I agree. The only not-european face i can think of is the one that has huge protruding lips.. and we all know what the general japanese consensus is towards african descent.*

*see Jynx

why would i want to stare at some raggedy old over-sexualized pair of balloon tits? As for african faces.. I agree. The only not-european face i can think of is the one that has huge protruding lips.. and we all know what the general japanese consensus is towards african descent.*

*see Jynx
If the tits are proportioned to the rest of the body it's fine. I understand if you hate twigs with tits the size of their head. Proportions make the difference in everything.

Also, anyone want to pay for airplane tickets to Japan for me so I can show Project Soul what a black person looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back