The X-Men Meets Soul Calibur

Piotr Rasputin aka Colossus
Collosus.png

Jubilation Lee aka Jubilee
Jubilee.png

Paige Guthrie aka Husk
Husk.png

jubilee is my fav there, it realy converts over well and its somthing i can see her actually wearing in the comics. Husk idea is great though, somthing like that cor chamber could work too maby. Im uploading mine any second now so feel free to take a look :-)

I was sure that you would create a awesome colossus!!!! the idea of metal body was super smart and the solution that you created for the face was a genius touch

jubilee is my fav there, it realy converts over well and its somthing i can see her actually wearing in the comics. Husk idea is great though, somthing like that cor chamber could work too maby. Im uploading mine any second now so feel free to take a look :-)

Yeah when I was finishing her I was thinking the same thing

I was sure that you would create a awesome colossus!!!! the idea of metal body was super smart and the solution that you created for the face was a genius touch

Cheers, I originaly made him without the head gear but it didn't work but then I rememberd his aoa look and i changed it at the last minuet

Aw dude, that's a terrific Deadpool! Yoshimitsu's style? My thoughts exactly. I can understand why Iceman would be a headache I was just rattling off names of characters I like without actually thinking about the actual, you know, work involved. I'm also a huge fan of your Sinister and Apocalypse...and Sentinel....and Husk....for crying out loud man, they're all good. Husk's skin in particular is very well done.

Aw dude, that's a terrific Deadpool! Yoshimitsu's style? My thoughts exactly. I can understand why Iceman would be a headache I was just rattling off names of characters I like without actually thinking about the actual, you know, work involved. I'm also a huge fan of your Sinister and Apocalypse...and Sentinel....and Husk....for crying out loud man, they're all good. Husk's skin in particular is very well done.

Sadly I had a couple of ideas for Iceman too, its so frustrating as he's the only original member I can't make!
But I'm very happy your enjoying the rest

Well done , my friend! It looks like you managed to impress me (and everyone else, too, I bet!) once again! ^_^

Now I need to see which of your own designs here that I need to adapt into my own somehow.... After that, I need to sleep ASAP.... Thanks again, Matt82! m(_ _)m

Back