The X-Men Meets Soul Calibur

Awesome awesome awesome! :D I think they all came out great but my all time favorites you did if I had to choose 4 would be Gambit, Phoenix, Storm, & Angel. Bravo work! It's so awesome how you put so much detail into them. I mean, I try to do so myself but it's hard... xD You're an inspiration and I don't even like cosplays all that much. ^^;

*claps*

So who's next? I've made my own version of cyclops and silver samurai, you should try some of the villains! :-)

cool chars i have seen ur mystique quite impressive

one question how did u made the face part of mystique (i mean the blue side)

I can't.......It's just.....great. I want to compliment these, but I don't know what compliment to say. Safe to say that again, you are a savant of CAS and need to be hired by Namco asap. Even if they're based off of X-men, you still make it look so original. It's so good . Too good. My goodness.

As always thank you, its always a joy to read your comments

So who's next? I've made my own version of cyclops and silver samurai, you should try some of the villains! :-)

Cool, Silver Samurai hadn't even crossed my mind so kudos for thinking out side the box!
Well Iv'e just finished Magneto so yeah probably a few villins are on the way

Erik Lehnsherr aka Magneto
Magneto.png

Mortimer Toynbee aka Toad
Toad.png

Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch
ScarletWitch.png

I like toad reminds me if done scummy pick pocket street kinda character. Good fighting style for him too

These are terrific! I grew up with the cartoon and to see this twist on them is really something a little bit special, to be honest. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said. You've been incredibly faithful to the spirit of the characters by keeping one or two defining traits in each design while at the same time changing them enough to be in the SC world.

Cyclops is a good example since it's obvious who he is because of his visor alone but the "Soul Caliburization" (now a word) of him with the fancy shoulder guards and posh jacket under his armour is consistent his militaristic/general/boyscout image from the comics (although isn't he a total badass these days? With Wolverine being the jerk?). It's an interesting balancing act and one you pull off very well.

Then you have Beast whose pure physical presence overrides any subtle scientist vibe (nice glasses, though!). His shirt sort of "ripping" is a very nice visual tell for his "beast within" thing he fought to control. A very nicely achieved face, too.

I love'em, not a hint of yellow spandex anywhere. The only unsettling thing is that you chose the Elijah Wood face for Nightcrawler. I'm surprised nobody's attempted a Frod-wait. No I'm not. Nevermind.

I'm just gonna leave two names here...possibly as a thinly veiled request or possibly because I had a highly specific hand spasm...Iceman...Deadpool.....I'll let you be the judge....

In all seriousness though, thank you very much for sharing these. They are absolutely incredible.

While I absolutely loath the idea of 99.99% of Marvel characters being made (because they are so common, geeze), some of these are so good that even I can't bitch. Gambit and Mystique are my favorites.

Suggest/request: Sentinel Astaroth? (not saying it has to be Asta--just suggesting for his sheer size and proportions)

I like toad reminds me if done scummy pick pocket street kinda character. Good fighting style for him too

Glad that came across thats exacly what I was going for

These are terrific! I grew up with the cartoon and to see this twist on them is really something a little bit special, to be honest. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said. You've been incredibly faithful to the spirit of the characters by keeping one or two defining traits in each design while at the same time changing them enough to be in the SC world.

Cyclops is a good example since it's obvious who he is because of his visor alone but the "Soul Caliburization" (now a word) of him with the fancy shoulder guards and posh jacket under his armour is consistent his militaristic/general/boyscout image from the comics (although isn't he a total badass these days? With Wolverine being the jerk?). It's an interesting balancing act and one you pull off very well.

Then you have Beast whose pure physical presence overrides any subtle scientist vibe (nice glasses, though!). His shirt sort of "ripping" is a very nice visual tell for his "beast within" thing he fought to control. A very nicely achieved face, too.

I love'em, not a hint of yellow spandex anywhere. The only unsettling thing is that you chose the Elijah Wood face for Nightcrawler. I'm surprised nobody's attempted a Frod-wait. No I'm not. Nevermind.

I'm just gonna leave two names here...possibly as a thinly veiled request or possibly because I had a highly specific hand spasm...Iceman...Deadpool.....I'll let you be the judge....

In all seriousness though, thank you very much for sharing these. They are absolutely incredible.

It was my pleasure :) I shall certainly give Deadpool ago but I have tried Iceman ago but I just can't get the skintone right, but Iwill have another attempt

While I absolutely loath the idea of 99.99% of Marvel characters being made (because they are so common, geeze), some of these are so good that even I can't bitch. Gambit and Mystique are my favorites.

Suggest/request: Sentinel Astaroth? (not saying it has to be Asta--just suggesting for his sheer size and proportions)

Thanks for saying so, Sentinel is a very good idea, a huge steampunk syle is the way to go I think so I will see what I can come up with

Back