Tier Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
pyro, lots of launcher combos do a lot of damage, and as for my VIOLA ORB TESTING it seems that ORB 44A's actually registers as a vertical, strange! So obviouly since the orb registers with 1 move they should patch all the other moves to respond the same way. GG.

pyro, lots of launcher combos do a lot of damage, and as for my VIOLA ORB TESTING it seems that ORB 44A's actually registers as a vertical, strange! So obviouly since the orb registers with 1 move they should patch all the other moves to respond the same way. GG.

The only difference is Cervy launcher does more damage than everyone else's without using any meter.

I think everyone can pretty much agree that the chars Mitsurugi,Cervantes,Viola,(Algol???)Alpha and Omega, are a bit too much in the damage department....=o

LOL X needs a nerf Y needs a buff im not sure why you guys waste your time posting nonsense here. there will be no more patches unless namco have 200,000 to spend on a patch its not going to happen if mitsu was ever going to be nerfed it would have been in patch 1.02 or even 1.03.
im not sure whats so over board about mitsu anyway its not like hes safe most of his mix ups are punishable even by nightmare.
that character is easy to step all this nonsense about oh hes verticals track quick step then its pretty easy he is very linear if he had no tracking he would be another ralph.
i think most of you guys are actually very ungrateful considering in sc iv there were no balance patches.
even if PS were to patch this again there will be still more complaining.
if anyone needs patching or a buff ralph and leixia should be considered first.

Dude your post so far have all been nothing but nonsense mostly, then u tell other members who give valid and constructive posts that they don't know what there talking about..how about u learn a bit more how to play the game before u start talking about characters weaknesses and strengths.

Raph vs damp= an entertaining match?=o
its not that raph cannot play this game...
Do you remember how tierlist used to work?
Basing on matchups...
Well raph has almost no favorable matchup he still has some 5:5 and 4:6 unfortunately he has also some 1:9 and 2:8.

for ex i don t think raph vs sieg is so bad...or at least its as bad for sieg also >.> because both characters have tools against the other.
Natsu also doesn t seems so bad >.> but probably i never met really good natsus.

Dude your post so far have all been nothing but nonsense mostly, then u tell other members who give valid and constructive posts that they don't know what there talking about..how about u learn a bit more how to play the game before u start talking about characters weaknesses and strengths.
ive been reading this thread and just realized your one of the idiots constantly complaining get a life already.
if the character isnt good enough for you change and pick someone else im not sure what you hope to achieve constantly complaining.
its not like PS are listening.
you seem like you have a lot of time on your hands you might as well flood daishi's twitter account.

Bushido... the fact that aeon doesn't do anything amazing is what puts him on the bottom of my list of characters... The issue is that Aeon vs pyrrha is 0/100000 okay? If aeon attacks low, gets blocked, he is eating a 236B:4 Aeon has no possible way to beat a turtle/good player. The BEST hope is to bait for a whiff, while if dampierre does this, he can do over half a life bar worth of damage METERLESS. Aeon also has a huge hitbox making his stepping suck... So from the bottom, Aeon < Dampierre Thats how I do my judgements.

Your logic differs from normal people logic.

Getting a low blocked by anyone hurts. And not being the best at something doesn't automatically make him the worst.

Aeon doesn't play a low/mid game, he uses a mid/throw game. His throws have good range, with good damage on his A and his B command throw. He also has great tech crouching moves in 66K, 4B+K, 1B, 11K and 11B and those lows are used not as a mix-up, but off of reactions/anticipation of highs. He kills step with 66A, or gets frame advantage with 1B and 11B, to lock the opponent down and set up his throw/mid mix-ups.

His ring out game is amazing, with options for RO from either direction. Him being on a ring out stage, moves him up on the tier list immensely. He does suffer on large or infinite stages, since he wants to be closer to do his throw/mid mix-ups. But not enough to make him unplayable and certainly no match of his is ever unwinnable like you think.

Your logic differs from normal people logic.

Getting a low blocked by anyone hurts. And not being the best at something doesn't automatically make him the worst.

Aeon doesn't play a low/mid game, he uses a mid/throw game. His throws have good range, with good damage on his A and his B command throw. He also has great tech crouching moves in 66K, 4B+K, 1B, 11K and 11B and those lows are used not as a mix-up, but off of reactions/anticipation of highs. He kills step with 66A, or gets frame advantage with 1B and 11B, to lock the opponent down and set up his throw/mid mix-ups.

His ring out game is amazing, with options for RO from either direction. Him being on a ring out stage, moves him up on the tier list immensely. He does suffer on large or infinite stages, since he wants to be closer to do his throw/mid mix-ups. But not enough to make him unplayable and certainly no match of his is ever unwinnable like you think.

This. And he breathes fire.

Aeon's main flaw, at least from what I've played, are some irritating glitch whiffs. Other than that he's a potent character who can hit like a truck. Though I wonder, what do his Fireballs count as? (The ABK ones from his flying stance.)

This. And he breathes fire.

Aeon's main flaw, at least from what I've played, are some irritating glitch whiffs. Other than that he's a potent character who can hit like a truck. Though I wonder, what do his Fireballs count as? (The ABK ones from his flying stance.)
They should be vertical unblockables. So no, un-truth, before you ask, you can't gi them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back