[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't get him, you can always try Ebay. I'm sure people will be selling the code on there. Probably for around $20 though.

Lol you think some one would buy him for 20 bucks

Anyway get that we have some new people join us.

Chaos you should have stayed there was a station with Algol. Anyways dude, be sure you join us when we play, but that time everyone will have algol unlocked.

Also Raynex you got skills, man. I was really impressed since it your first time playing SC. Hope that you can come out to other events in the Toronto SC scene. Also the old folks here are scrubs, so no need to worry and feel they have some advantage. It all about the new blood, just train with us and no time your going to be pro.

GGs guys. I had an awesome time playing all of you. It was great to finally put faces to the names. You'll be seeing alot more of me and Patro/Sieg in the future!

You were scared? Between the A+B explosion GI nonsense and that goddam EX ground pound thing...argg
Hit percentage with Nighty's CE was like 100% on me baha

Yesterday was a good day for me. The anger, the excitement and best of all the number of ppl (old school & new school) that are playing SC5. I wonder if the rest of these ppl joined 8wayrun? If they didn't, then I recommend they should because it seems like they are having good time playing SC5.

Anyways despite winning and losing I accomplished my ultimate goal and that is to iGDR; now to worry about the rest.

How about you two just talk this out via PM? I'm sure my mom would appreciate that.
---
Hope everyone had fun in the event last night.
It was a long weekend for TTT and this weekend will be as well.

Schedule:
-A&C World is open from 3p-8p today (31st) for anyone who wants to meet up and play SCV.

TTT x A&C Wednesdays:
There will be casuals from 3p-10p. My greatness will be in attendance.
8-man Soul Calibur V Tournament starts @7p as well
First come, first serve

NeoRussell

Franman, Eli we're gonna be getting a fuckton of new people, from all walks of life, keep your shit talking private not PUBLIC. No one wants to hear it here.

Thanks

You give NeoRussell SCV for 2 hours and this is what he comes up with:

Filthie is aware of the infinite.
I'm sure it will get patched.

NeoRussell

Reactions: SoW
this is the stuff i like to see. keep it coming guys, find everything out.

also why did you beat on those characters huh? salty against them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back