[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
DINO why don't you give the address to ppl who don't know where SOGO is. The only thing I know is that the major intersection is Sheppard and Ellesmere.

Dino, I can come to this one this Friday (Tomorrow) on September 24th. See you guys there at 7:30PM.
Does anyone need pick-up in Scarborough area?

By the way, I think I will join this coming tourney on Oct.9th (Saturday).

Okay. I should be there just about 7:30pm-7:45pm. I have my PS3 but did not get a hold of my TV yet. But we can ask to use one of theirs.

Give me a call if any of you guys get there before me. I'm planning to run this from 730-1100 at the latest.

416 871 3665

Good games, Scarboroughers.
Dino, thanks for the ice tea.
Page, thanks for the wall's combo advice.
Sunny, I hate 214B. =)

I have taken notes on my Mina for improvement. Thanks you guys.

Sorry I had work and I couldn't make it guys. Let me know when any of you are free to play, I'd like to get some games in sometime.m Seems like I hardly play these days...

It ' at the least Good to see you're working now...won't be as hard to get to these tournaments. Oof I'm actually free later today are you down for battles? Post here or txt msg me I'll check the forums again on my friends lappy....

Whats the deal with Ovaltine?!?

YunSung is really good. So is Xianghua...

My Tira and Setsuka are also reaching New heights....

And dont get me started on Yoshi

DINO I'm planning on heading to Amaury's today. I hope you come today so I can witness and experience how dangerous both your Tira and Setsuka are.

Ok, these days I'm on call for work, so I can be called in for work whenever, usually with at least a days notice.

So I can't promise that it will happen, but I will hold a gathering on Friday. If I get called in for work on that day, I will probably know by Thursday, so I'll post and let you guys know.

I re-arranged my place around and have a lot more space now, so I can hold a tournament at my place with 4 tv's. But I'd have to make a 12 person limit. If a lot of people are interested I'm sure we can work something out with a venue somewhere.

I think we should make it towards the end of November. Also Chaos1x from Miami (online Algol player) will be coming to Toronto sometime in November, so hopefully he will be able to make it as well. Lets make this happen. :)

Yo, I just met a guy on PSN called JugoJuice. He is from Toronto and is not the scrubbiest player I've met. So you guys should hit him up.

Excuse my intrusion.

Any sort of contact info other than his psn tag? I don't even have a ps3 so that doesn't help.

If dino still wants to hit up sogo on the weekend that's fine with me. Or are they closed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back