[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is up for a bit of suffering?
My place is available from Saturday night to Monday night. I can/will host up to 3 heads on any of these days/nights!

I plan to be there Russel for Soul Calibur and should also be there by 2. One system should be fine. We will run round robin if need be.

GG Stryder today, you and Vince are the best in Toronto. I have to rethink my approach in some areas, and catch up to you guys.

Won't be able to make it this weekend because of work, but glhf to those going, hopefully enough will show up for at least a decent RR.

In other news yesterday I literally randomly used Ivy in training mode to practice her CS. After less than 5 minutes of practicing it, it just suddenly 'clicked' for me and I could do it with nearly 100% consistency. So now that I've mastered CS I'm motivated to finally learn this bitch and all her combos, CS setups and whatnot. Soon enough I'll EASILY become the best Ivy in Toronto. LOL

In yet other news ggs yesterday to Nizer who is going to South Korea next week to teach English. He'll be gone for over a year but he said he will get in touch with the Korean SC community, so we'll see him on the Korean SC stream eventually and hopefully when he returns to Toronto his Xiba would be massively leveled up.

Nizer teaching English next week... I wonder how that will go for him? I'm studying college level English and damn was that course strict; you really gotta avoid certain words to use depending on the type of essay structure you're gonna write.

Of course the school I'm studying in has different levels of English and it depends on how well students do in their English skills assessment test. I assume Nizer is gonna teach low level basic English which is what I think my college has for students struggling to speak and learn English.

Alright bronies let's set something up for this Wednesday!!

If it's just 3 or 4 people interested I have no problem hosting, otherwise I don't mind going to someone else's place or even A&C!

So C_3, Hussler, Dino, Vince, Stryder, Eli, DramaQueen, franman, Mandritti and anyone else, lets do this!!

POST UP IF YOU WANT TO BATTLE.

Sorry Amaury, as much as I want to get into SC5 and level up I have to abstain myself from it for the sake of school.

To the people who showed up, thank you. It is what it is.

Force and Sifu, congrats on you placing at the other tournments

And Force I'll try to set something up, and then we can play battle Royal. Lol that game is so broken, but its still alot of fun with 4 people.

To the people who showed up, thank you. It is what it is.

Force and Sifu, congrats on you placing at the other tournments

And Force I'll try to set something up, and then we can play battle Royal. Lol that game is so broken, but its still alot of fun with 4 people.

I'm glad to see you and ChuFye show up and enjoyed the few SC matches we had. Congrats to ChuFye for placing well in his GG tourney and thanks, I had a blast on stream, though I looked like I was in agony lol. Remember March 9th (or 10th) is the next tourney. I also want to give Southern Ontario credit for a good effort at DOA5.

Haha, we gotta play some PS All-Stars. I need to harness all of Kat's gravity-shifting awesomeness! The game is broken in the good way though. It's so fun beating up on the scrubby OP'ed characters (Kratos, Raiden, etc.).

If anyone is downtown today and wants to play for a couple of hours, let me know. I have my PS3 and monitor and a location downtown that we can play at!

Props to the guys who showed up at AC to try to save SCV at Toryuken. Unfortunately, but as expected, the big mouthers and no actioners stayed true to form and showed that they're full of poo poo! SCV is finished in Toronto in the bigger frame of things. Notwithstanding, anyone free today, come to my place and lets fight and shed tears over our perished hobby!

Im available to host from now till 11p.m.

Post up or p.m my inbox. My number is 647-854-9222

Back to Back Nights of Birthday Parties and me Stopping Fights, Lifting people off Couches, Putting People Onto Couches, Having to Care an Asian chick to the Bathroom So she can pee......Rough Weekend to say the least....would be there if I could...however I didnt Know just me would fill up a bracket...

Chu: good job on 2nd place in Guilty Gear. I didn't know you could play the game. http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/368446705 Starts at 4:56:00. I would have played and win but I figured, i'd give everyone a chance.

NeoRussell

Thanks Russell. Im actually much better at this game than what i showed yesterday. This was me just signing up for a tourney at random cause there was no SCV. A fully practiced Chu at this game would have won that tourney effortlessly. Dont mean to sound cocky, but its the truth. Even the guy who won said so. That was me playing from last having played in 2006 (yes really).

But from now on Im back to Street Fighter and all other 2d fighters, seeing that SC is dead in Toronto.
Russell.. grudge match Marvel? eheh hehe heh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back