[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Players in Toronto. Descending order. Unbiased List!

1.) Eli / Stryder
2.) MONEY MUFFINS / Chu-Fye
3.) D.I.N.O
4.)Oofmatic
5.)Southern Ontario / Defiance-K
6.) C-3
7.) Dustbuster
8.) Sammy The Mastaroth
9.)Force Of Nature
10.) Franman

This list is subject to change based on further sessions/play!
This list is based on my experience playing the above players.
Top 4 players are interchangeable as I cant really tell who is best, as the results are different every other first to 10 thats played. However, I put them in order based on last sessions played.

I made this list in all seriousness as to get an idea out to all where the scene stands at the moment. Im asking politely for certain individuals not to comment if they are responding out of crushed ego.

This list isn't LAW, its just my opinion.
For those who are serious and willing to comment or suggest a list change, please state your reasons and also post your list how you see it.

No troll posts please. I think we all are tired of the fighting! Please dont rile me up again, as I can go on forever.

Reptile n Partisan arent based in Toronto!

Lets be serious money. Im trying to get a real feel for where everyone's at. We'll get back to clowning around soon. Lets just see your list. A serious one.... please!

I'M NOT BASED IN TORONTO EITHER.

I ADMIRE YOUR ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO DO RANKINGS, BUT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY ALL ALONG THAT REAL RANKINGS ARE A FUTILE ATTEMPT. AT BEST WE CAN ONLY RANK EACH OTHER IN VERY GENERALIZED, UNCERTAIN TERMS. WE CAN'T DO REAL SCIENCE HERE.

COMPARING LEGITIMATE IQ TESTS AMONG PEOPLE DOESN'T EVEN NECESSARILY PROVE WHO'S SMARTER. HOW DO YOU EXPECT IT TO WORK HERE? WE HAVE TO TREAT COMPETITION FOR WHAT IT IS, A STUPID GAME THAT SHOULD NOT BE PROLONGED NOR ENCOURAGED. COMPETITION IS BAD IN VIRTUALLY EVERY WAY. I ONLY DO IT BECAUSE I'M ALREADY ADDICTED, BUT I FUCKING HATE IT AND YOU ALL DISGUST ME FOR WANTING MORE OF IT. ANYWAY, CARRY ON.

I'm just so ecstatic, today I got this new opportunity and thanks to some of you guys for helping me out. Anyways this Friday I am just pumped for some SC. So I will host at my place, anytime after 1pm should be good.
The other day I dealing with some stuff but the situation changed for the better, so looking back I guess what I was saying to Dino and Oof wasn't cool, so I'll apologize for that. You don't have to accept that, but that your call. Anyway to the rest lets play some SC!

Just throwing this out there. I might be able to do something early/mid august. I will be around Quebec/Montreal at that time for a week or so. Considering Summer Jam too cause it's also about that time.

YOU TWO ARE THE BEST IN WINNIPEG? IF YOU USE PSN TELL ME. I WANT SOME PRE-GAMES.

No sucker!!!
How bout trekking up to Winnipeg with me and whomever else and make it exciting.?
Why spoil the adventure by sizing up the competition before hand?
Lets not kill the vibe bro!
Lets go play the guys! If they are noobs, then shucks! But if they are monsters, then we gonna have a blast!

Soul Calibur Winnipeg player here :3 I'm down for any and all gatherings and am more than willing to make sacrifices to do so. Come challenge the top 2 Soul Calibur players in Winnipeg >:D

Good shit! Get the rest of the guys to post up! maybe it might get those lazy Toronto players to get moving!
If you two are better than Schneider-X, then Toronto, we are in for some good times!

How bout trekking up to Winnipeg with me and whomever else and make it exciting.?
Why spoil the adventure by sizing up the competition before hand?
Lets not kill the vibe bro!
Lets go play the guys! If they are noobs, then shucks! But if they are monsters, then we gonna have a blast!

NO.

Very excited today, so it will be us 4. Anytime after 2 is good. If anyone want to join send me a text.

I would come and expose you for your weak Soul Calibur skills, but I'm working all day. Consider yourself lucky, Eli.

Someone please text me/call me when casuals come up.... i dont check here as often as i should

GGs Today Vince, Stryder and Sifu.

So with that I think the ranks should be:
1)Vince
2)Stryder
3)Me
4)Sifu
etc..

Until the next one. Also this is a good indicator of most evil. Although there need to be more testing.

I would come and expose you for your weak Soul Calibur skills, but I'm working all day. Consider yourself lucky, Eli.
If you were actually good I might have cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back