Vote For SCV For MLG Prizefights!

This past weekend, MLG streamed an event where they paired off some of the best players for Starcraft 2 in a boxing-style show match called MLG PrizeFights. They are now looking to expand the concept and have a poll for which fighting game people would like to see on the show.

Right now its between Mortal Kombat and Soulcalibur V, and SCV is getting its ass kicked in the polls, so if you would like to see Soulcalibur featured, then make sure that you cast your vote. You can vote as many times as you want! So vote, click "return to poll" and vote again! Keep repeating this until they "block" you from voting; you will be unblocked 2 hours later and will be able to begin voting again!

Just remember the tables are turning every now and then, I've checked TYM and the similiar thread there and they've been putting quite a battle. At one point MK was winning by huge amount, then SC then MK again. So dont stop voting please. Do not rely on magical hacker friends.
Build the votes up.
Tell your friends.
Tell your collegues.
Tell you hacker friends if you have any.
Beg, cheat, blackmail but lead SCV to victory.

If we let MK9 win, it's going to kill itself anyways by being shown. While I like the game, its a pretty awful spectator game with a smaller base. I consider it a win/win either way. Now if it was UMK3 otoh, then we can talk.

I found the way to vote without cooling down period (I did more than 50 votes) send me a PM and I'll tell you.

Mortal Kombat 85927 Votes 55.14%
Soul Calibur V 69921 Votes 44.86%

Total votes: 155848

W.T.F IS GOING ON!?!?

I dont even wanna say how many times i have voted and that shit ain't moving. Rigged much?

so is this thing still going?

Just max voted again. Will do again when I wake up, then on my cellphone all day. Never give up.

Live streams

76 Viewers
Bigpapachunk
Bigpapachunk
Wednesday Night Fights Ep.21 - Pre Combo Breaker WNF. also EVOOOOOOOO
9 Viewers
VitaminDCosplay
VitaminDCosplay
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WEEBS!!! (COMBO BREAKER)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mio
Back