What Language Do you Play in? [ENG] or [JP]

SC2 english voices sounded like they just grabbed some random hobos off the street and told them to read cards. Haven't really played on english since. Oh, and Darth Vader's japanese voice is absolutely hilarious.

English voices make me laugh so I play with Japanese audio, but it's also funny because some japanese sentences somehow sound exactly like Polish language. For example, in Poland everyone has always been loling at Xianghua's "just kidding!" in japanese, because it sounds exactly like "I've got a faggot" in polish :p (which is "mam ciote", not that it makes any sense but it sounds weird/funny) the pronunciation is identical. The other classic example is Mitsu screaming that he has got a penis... ugh

Japanese by far. If I have to hear Scheherazade's English voice one more fucking time, I swear I will rip all of my pubic hair from my crotch, stick it to my face with crazy glue for a beard, and walk in the middle of a freeway, butt naked yelling this: O_o.

To me...Every japanese voice sounds as annoying as Scheherazade's English voice.

English FTW.

I like to know WTF they are saying and not be annoyed by japanese voices.

SC2 english voices sounded like they just grabbed some random hobos off the street and told them to read cards. Haven't really played on english since. Oh, and Darth Vader's japanese voice is absolutely hilarious.

This. Word for word.
I mean, it's like they try to find terrible voice actors for games these days.

I play English just because if I set it to Japanese, I'd have to reset all... 37 of my CAS characters voices. Yeah, not happening. At least not anytime soon.

I play English just because if I set it to Japanese, I'd have to reset all... 37 of my CAS characters voices. Yeah, not happening. At least not anytime soon.

I wish there was some kind of option like in SF4 where you can choose for each individual character whether or not you want English or Japanese.

I constantly switch between the two. Nobody sounds annoying in Japanese, yet at the same time I would like to understand what they're saying. Although most of the time I play online I just listen to my iPod.

I like certain characters voices in jp like asta and my cas raph. But the nm doesnt even sound like he's talking in jp its sounds like he gargling, and who doesnt like algols english voice. Though like an above post said it would have been great if they did the sf thing and allowed you to have the voice option for each character

Japanese at home because I like the voices more in the Japanese language, but English elsewhere, because the players in my area play the game with English voices.

Japanese. The English voices are bad plus some of the chicks sound like dudes in English.

It would be hot if all of the characters voices were in the language of their origin, but I don't need that level of detail paid to the character voices when other aspects of the game need that level of attention.

Also an option to select the voices per character would be nice because I like Sophie's voice in English, but since everyone else sounds awful, I keep it on JP.

English, always only a few games I like in JP, SF IV [cept for cammy :)] and Naruto games and maybe Blazblue I haven't heard it yet

All the chars my friends and I use sound fine in English, I main Hilde and Taki, Friend mains Amy which her voice work I like alot, other friend main Lizard Man and Vader so Vader MUST Stay in english and my other friend mains Zas and NM. And NM has awesome voice work and Zas looks like Samuel L. Jackson so he needs to stay in english lol

I switch back and forth from english to japanese. Currently im playing with japanese. And I also did the voices to 0 for a while lol. :P

Setsuka and Tira's voices sound a LOT better in Japanese (and Hilde's when I used to play her).

Setsuka's english voice just sounds so ridiculously embarrassing compared to her awesome Japanese voice. It's not as good as it was in SCIII mind you, but still, it's awesome.
"Let the wounds from my blade bring your demise"
At least if I don't understand it it sounds more authentic.

And Tira.... ohhh Tira.... Japanese vocie sounds like she's REALLY actually pissed off in Japanese. Moves like GS 4BBB, GS 44A, GS 6Aaaaa, and JS B+K after being hit once..... that is some SERIOUS voice acting. and Her ending in Jap sounds a hundred times better, more eerie, sets the mood.

I only used english in SCII. Even though it sounded stupid, Ivy's quotes made me giggle. But hey, I was immature back then.

Back