What new Styles do you want to see in Soul Calibur?

zombie__69787.1369272163.1280.1280.jpg

Also thought it would cool to have a character with these kind of weapons, and actually have some cool moves that fit the weapon style.

Here's some of mines:
The Aztec swordclub: Brutal, effective, and has shards of obsidian that can cut you up
Spear and Shield: Thinking about the Zulus and other African tribes here.
Kama Sickles: These can be use by someone from Siam, and we can add the Muay Thai element in there, too.
Twin Daggers: Nuff said
Shark tooth club and Taiaha: Weapons from the South Pacific designed for the Maori
Mid sized Emei Piercers: Used for Tibetan Assassins or Shaolin Monks
Sword and Pistol combo: Not like how Cervantes has his, but like a separate sword and pistol.
Twin Chakrams Rings: useful weapons from India's Rajput warrior classes. Much like Xena's weapons when she throws it.
Kanabo: Because Kamikirimusi

I know this thread is old but I still want to contribute:

I agree with bringing some sort of fan back; however, I don't know if it was actually authenticity or the decisions they made for the SC3 tessen discipline, but I was not a fan of the size of the weapon. Can we either get a Temari-proportioned tessen, or go doubles and make them a bit above hand size.

I would also absolutely ADORE a stylized "meteor hammer" a la the character Gogo Yubari in Kill Bill.

I know we have Sieg and Night, but I'd really like to see a more realistic longsword style, maybe even hand-and-a-half style, whithout a shield. Because, you know, what are the first things you think of when you hear sword? To me it would be a longsword and a rapier. We already have rapier styles, but not a proper longsword!

Back