Why did you choose this character 2B your main?

Why did you choose this character 2B your main

i used to play with 5 different characters to try to match different character types; yoshi, maxi, sophie, nightmare, and yun-seong... as i got better with yoshi, i realized that i could adapt him to fight against the types of players i'd choose other characters to fight against with.
so i dropped the rest and mastered yoshi. :d

Same with my Taki. With her i can adapt best to any character. I'd now like to take one of my other characters to this level of "mastership". My Yoshi is very weak to fast people with long range.

I have played nightmare since SCII just because I thought he looked cool... and I still play him
Siegfried because he was nightmare
Cervy because he has a really wicked beard
Astaroth because he could pick people up off the ground with his axe(I forgot the notation... I think 2B+K)

I main Amy and Tira.

I picked Amy because I loved the way she dressed, loli is awesome =]

Tira has the most annoying voice I've ever heard, but the fact that she has two stances was why I picked her. I needed a character that had stances, and since Tira was bi-polar.....that was just another plus. XD

I mained Talim in SC3 but just lost interest in her in 4.... I'll play her every once in a while, but will always go back to Amy....

I played Raph in SC2, the first Soul game I ever played; I like playing mid- to low-tier characters, mostly (note the avatar), and Raph is a eurotrash fencer and a total bastard--fucking awesome. The fact that he'd adopted a kid gave him an interesting extra dimension that he wouldn't have had otherwise. In fact after a while I ended up liking Amy more than I liked Raphael, and she wasn't even a character.

SC3 came out. I found out that Amy was there, which blew my mind, but then discovered that she sucked utterly. I mained her anyway for a while and got my ass kicked repeatedly everywhere I went.

Now we've got SC4 and Amy is the shit.

As for Cass, I picked her up in SC3 for whenever I got tired of losing. I used to play Mina, too, but that was then and this is now and this is some shit I just can't make myself wade through. As for Raph, I can't even remember any of his moves.

I chose Raphael first because of his arrogance. I couldn't help but notice him dodging attacks and swiftly striking back with no mercy while making fun of the opponent.

I did start using him since SC2 because he for some reason caught my eye. I never did get sick of him, and then I started liking Cervantes because of his awesome moves and the whole 2-sword thing.

Lastly, I got into Taki because well... Her style is my favorite for most of my CaS. Her style's fun to use as well.

talims in danger of becoming my new fave, all the stupid things she says, being at odds with every other character and the epic task of seeing her win screen.

Yeah I started the game off (story and TOLS) by spamming amy and thinking I was good. I wanted to get serious and started playing Cassie and couldnt stand her range or do her JFs. After that I tried out Nightmare and did pretty good. I pretty much went into my friends games and saw on my side: Matches won: 0 Matches Lost: 99. I switched to Tira recently and have yet to try her out. So I'm still pickin my main :D.

Picked Astaroth because he is my favorite SC character.

Cervy being my second.

Algol being because i like new/ boss characters =X

I used to main Kilik. But I also had an interest in Astaroth. When SC4 came out I just took to Astaroth fairly easy. And it wasn't that Asta is an easy character (he can be if your opponent wont punish) but playing Astaroth just feels natural.

Also...everybody in the SC4 story is conficted somehow. Astaroth is the one guy who isn't.

But I'm also working with X. If Astaroth is the rough exterior that is God's Spartan then Xianghua is the heart and soul. No I'm not a chick on the inside.

For me, it all started on SoulEdge. I started off with Hwang and Mitsu as my main and it will be carried over to SC1. But when SC2 info was coming out, I got curious on the new characters and also ranting that there is no Hwang. Thus, I went to this new character Yunsung and overjoyed when there's gonna be a southeast asian character named Talim. I studied them first. I got amused by their move sets thus ever since then, I wanted them to be my main. But when SC4 came out...they both got nerfed bad (SC3 is still a tolerable). Now I'm studying Yoshi to be my main but for now I'm stuck with Yun and Talim

Nightmare because he is wicked cool and he is the good guy of the story (seriously, siegfried ask peoples to forgive him after he blow his enemy's pants. The story have been misunderstood, NIGHTY IS THE GOOD GUY!) Also I've liked his freakin agressive playing style since the first time I've played with him.
And Zasalamel for 2 reasons, the first one being he wears a scythe (just admit it, scythes are cool) and because of the fact that he is the only black character in the whole SC character cast(other than Nighty, but he doesn't count as he is a sword)

Raphael: He's got stylish moves and a lot of trash talk to accompany it. He's a great character to me, hard to use, but great once you get him downpacked. I know a lot of people have a time talking about him as though he's the worst character in the game; sure he has a hard time beating other people, but that's because he comes with a lot of weaknesses that the other characters don't have. It makes it a lot more satisfying to win a match with him knowing he lacks several fundamentals.

Talim: She's weak, but really fast and tricky, and that's what I like about her. She has a unique playing style that makes very efficient in the field of mind games. She has great horizontals and an even better step game, but she's highly underestimated because of her learning curve which=a 85 degree angle.

Seong-Mi-na: Kilik with stun properties. It's weird playing with her, but her style makes her versatile. When used at long-range, her attack power and stun ability sky-rockets.

Back