9. Valei- Hilde
9. TWK?- Voldo
9. Giniro Shourai- Siegfried
9. FrankW- Raphael
13. Celestien- Patrokolos
13. Theli- Pyrrah Omega/Ezio
13. Bloodspoor- Yoshimistu
13. Bourgeois Tag- Natsu

Thanks for everyone coming out despite the surprise snow storm that held a few people from coming out! Big ups to Toronto for driving down to chill with us! Great games to everyone, some solid week 2 shit going around, lots more for all of us to learn about the game.

I learned a lot and hope everyone continues to grind away in those lab sessions to get shit solid.

Looking forward to some run backs next time!

cha cha

Rikuto's Astaroth was a surprise, taking out myself and then NeoRussel right in a row. GGs after the tourney too.

Big thanks to Canada for making the trip down, always good to see you guys.

EDIT: NEORUSSELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist*

Good shit brian! Like to see how neorussell is doing with that ear slicer execution. What was the turnout by the way?

good job barry! keep it up yo!!! <3 canada is strong!

grats to all the places as well, soo nice to see old names <3... LIZARDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was fun. Would do again. And I swear I won't throw my last match by randomly smashing buttons.

Good games everyone. Wish I could have stayed longer. NeoRussel, I need to learn your techniques and get some tips from you. Your Yoshi was amazing. I tried to watch all your matches, but I missed a couple. Learned a lot after watching just one fight. I really need to either use stick or find a way to make a:B+K and 2a:B work on pad. I've heard how good those moves were, but never SAW it until yesterday. Thanks for that.

pretty sure i was playing as raphael and beat patroklos..but whatever lol

My bad, I fixed that Frank.

Glad everyone had a good time. Sorry about the lack of stream, we had a miscommunication on the equipment and the weather was too shitty to do anything about going back out and getting it.

Had fun, yesterday and felt like I learned stuff.

And I really need to learn who's who. Like I just now realized who Bloodspoor is. Had no idea yesterday. Didn't connect the names to the face.

Congrats Barry.
Page's Nightmare got 5th. Nice. Keep it up!.
Does Russell JG a lot in the matches?
Eli, yo let's train together.

Fun tourney! Shout outs to Neo Russel and Barry for teaching me how to Just Nipple! I'm gonna nipple flick all week until I get it down. lol.

STD: LOL! I haven't used Lizard Man since I was at your house last lol! I hope to see you and your brother soon!

Back