[11/21-23/2008] VGXpo - Philadelphia, PA

Convention Center: Arch Street between 11th and 13th

Tournament Starting Time (1:00 P.M)

New York (13 Allen St.) (Chinatown: Corner of Canal St. and Allen St.) - Philadelphia (Chinatown) (121 N 11th Street)

Philadelphia (Chinatown) (121 N 11th Street) - New York (13 Allen St.) (Chinatown: Corner of Canal St. and Allen St.)

Can someone confirm if this is the correct directions to get to the venue. Also can anyone confirm if 1:00 P.M is the start time. Finally I am planning to attend Saturday for Soul Calibur IV and Tekken 5DR. What are the start times for them and is it okay if I attended specifically for those two (will I still be allowed to participate).

Convention Center: Arch Street between 11th and 13th

Tournament Starting Time (1:00 P.M)

New York (13 Allen St.) (Chinatown: Corner of Canal St. and Allen St.) - Philadelphia (Chinatown) (121 N 11th Street)

Philadelphia (Chinatown) (121 N 11th Street) - New York (13 Allen St.) (Chinatown: Corner of Canal St. and Allen St.)

Can someone confirm if this is the correct directions to get to the venue. Also can anyone confirm if 1:00 P.M is the start time. Finally I am planning to attend Saturday for Soul Calibur IV and Tekken 5DR. What are the start times for them and is it okay if I attended specifically for those two (will I still be allowed to participate).

I checked the directions from to the convention center. It's literally a walk down the block according to the directions. I am concerned with the start time though. Gotta at least catch that last bus back home. I'm not expecting to start exactly at 1 cause no tournament starts on time, but I hope no later then 2 or 2:30.

if anything it might be a late start closer to 2. I gotta work some things out and see if I am getting any extras consoles or if people are bringing them. Plus I gotta make the brackets and so on and so forth.

I will be there and if you want I can do exactly what I do at your previous tournaments (make bracketts and run the tournament).

i might be able to do it myself this time around. I not going to go bat crazy trying to do 6 tournaments at once like last time. lol

Never supporting anything like this ever again. If I would of known that this was something that wasn't focused on running tournaments, I would of kept my ass in Connecticut.

Back