1st post ever

Ozpium

[08] Mercenary
So, I'm totally new to forums and everything but I am a soul Calibur fanatic. I bought the special edition fourth one when it came out just for the t-shirt with yoda on it lol, and boy was I amazed by this game. I am an avid gamer, I play 360 and Soul cal religiously lol. It's the game I've always been looking for, because it has story to it, and each character is so unique with all their quirks and flaws, very realistic. I'm a published author and I write mostly fantasy novels, so this game is way up my alley with all the good vs. evil and early period warriors coming out to fight.

Anyways, I want to say a lot more but I don't think anyone's going to take the time to read it, so I'll be posting all over the site, and becoming an advanced member asap. :)

So yeah, new member, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area. Anyone that wants to add me online my gamer-tag is OZPIUM, I've been told I'm a really good xbox friend :D
just send me a message, and let me know you read this online so I know you are another addict like me.

I have Aspergers syndrom so I'm sorry if I sound weird in any way, I would just like to make friends with which to play this fantastic game.

Thank you to all the people that stuck through and read all of this lol :)
~Oz

Pocky Yoshi says hello. And usually forgets to say he likes newcomers with good intentions. Sorry those who don't have the message, "and he likes you already" lol. He's a lazy bum. In any case, I read all of it as did the rest of the responders......hopefully lol.

Welcome to 8wr Oz. Fantasy published author huh? wow, good shit. You should write a story bout maxi's life and adventures. Id totally buy that one....LOL

Anyway, nice to meet you. Im on XBL as well. If you feel like getting some games in with me my gamertag is Hot Rod Dave.

HRD

Hey there Ozpium, and welcome to 8way!

Sounds like you got into SC in much the same way I did. Lots of fantasy fiction both reading and writing. When I saw a weapon fighter with a bunch of fantasy looking characters, I got hooked. :P

Hope you enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid to ask questions or voice concerns!

Back