2009 MLB thread

eagles4life10

[09] Warrior
Hey the playoffs are coming soon, whats everyone's predictions? Discuss whatever. Anyways like Chase Utley said before... "WE ARE THE WORLD FUCKING CHAMPS!" (Phillies going to go all the way this year again.)

Get this pastoral 19th century game out of my american apple fucking pie.

15 MINUTES OF ACTUAL PLAY IN A 3 HOUR DEBACLE? FUCK THIS SHIT!

-Idle

Get this pastoral 19th century game out of my american apple fucking pie.

15 MINUTES OF ACTUAL PLAY IN A 3 HOUR DEBACLE? FUCK THIS SHIT!

-Idle

Actually the mindgames between pitcher and batter seems like a natural fit for fighting game fans, I think.

Yanks Angels for the AL trophy, Angels have owned the Yankees long term. But we took a series from them near the end of the season in Anaheim, and the Red Sox have owned the hell out of the Angels in the playoffs, until now. Different year, different teams. Potential matchup between the Yankees and Joe Torre, or both LA teams. And the Phillies are in there somewhere, I guess.

Actually the mindgames between pitcher and batter seems like a natural fit for fighting game fans, I think.

I would think so myself. And what's with people ragging on baseball? I don't come into the football thread and rag on your 14 game season or the ridiculous amount of waiting between every 2 seconds of play do I? Common courtesy.

Angles fan myself. So best of luck to them. Frankly I'd rather not see them have to face the Yankees. Yes they are one of the few teams that can consistently beat the Yankees. That doesn't mean that the Yankees never beat them either.

Back