2012 Summer Olympics!

Most gold metals?

• Total voters

Pernicious-Soul

[10] Knight
So the summer Olympics are starting on July 27 in London. Over the years I've come too love watching em and find myself cheering for shit (water polo) I would normally never watch lol. They're alot of fun for my family as I've even got my wife hooked lol.

Do you enjoy the Olympics and if so name a couple events you like. What countries do you cheer on?

I'm going to include a poll to vote on who will win the most gold metals. I can't include everyone so I'll just stick with the obvious. I'll update as needed.

Olympic facts!

The People's Republic of China (PRC) first competed at the Olympic Games in 1952, at the Summer Games in Helsinki, although they only arrived in time to participate in one event.

when does it start and will it be streamed live on the internet cause that's the only way i'm going to be able to watch :P

summer O voted for teams: America and China
Winter O voted for teams: America and Germany

when does it start and will it be streamed live on the internet cause that's the only way i'm going to be able to watch :P

The opening ceremony is today. Association football (soccer) already started. In America you can watch it live on nbcolympics.com. You have to have a tv provider that includes NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC.

I'm a big gymnastics fan, and this year's events are so hype. Unfortunately numerous gymnasts have become injured in the past week.

The opening ceremony is today. Association football (soccer) already started. In America you can watch it live on nbcolympics.com. You have to have a tv provider that includes NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC.

I'm a big gymnastics fan, and this year's events are so hype. Unfortunately numerous gymnasts have become injured in the past week.
thanks.

and gymnasts have become injured? that's one of my favorite sports to watch! i'll still watch it regardless though. that and the cross country running and track and field.

Yea I really enjoy the gymnastics also. It's amazing what they can do. I think they are the most physically fit athletes in the world. Track and field is awesome. Love hockey also.

Olympic Facts!

The Official Olympic Flag
Created by Pierre de Coubertin in 1914, the Olympic flag contains five interconnected rings on a white background. The five rings symbolize the five significant continents and are interconnected to symbolize the friendship to be gained from these international competitions. The rings, from left to right, are blue, yellow, black, green, and red. The colors were chosen because at least one of them appeared on the flag of every country in the world. The Olympic flag was first flown during the 1920 Olympic Games.

Yep she's incredible. Although I usually cheer for mostly USA in these I'm cheering for Roger Federer too gold in singles. He's my favorite athlete!

Back