3/21 Chicago Tournament at Nickel City

fLoE

[08] Mercenary
Coppied from SRK - http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=175553

Thats right! SF4 will be out and it's time to start a new era of tournys in Chicago! These will NOT be like the old tournys where they started hours late and were only ran for certain people to profit. These are tournys to help build the comunity and help EVERYONE step their game up in ALL games!

Date:
Saturday March 21

555 Waukegan Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847) 559-8727

Tournaments START at 3:00PM DO NOT BE LATE NO EXCEPTIONS IF YOU WILL BE LATE CALL SOMEONE AND HAVE THEM SIGN YOU UP

These are BI-WEEKLYS and console games with be rotated between STHDR,TVC, and GGXXAC...except the first week

Game Lineup:

Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom (Wii)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD: Remix (PS3)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PS2)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (Arcade)
Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike (Arcade)
Soul Calibur 4 (?)

Contributing consoles:

SF4 - PS3 - Eric
HDR - PS3 - Syxx
TVC - Wii - Keits
GGXXAC - PS2 - Capps
SC4 - ? - ?

Entry Fee:
Each game is $1 to promote EVERYONE to enter EVERYTHING even if it's not your best game and you just dabble in it.. its $1 to help you level up because there's nothing better then tournaments to help you level up.
(There is also a $2 entry fee to enter Nickel City this is not included in your tournament entry fee)

Split:
1st - 60%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 10%
4th - Entry fee back (if over 11 people)
There is a chaaaaance there will be pot matching by Amar if we meet a certain # but if there is it will only be iceing on the cake and will possibly give 5th place some entry fee's back too as these tourny's are NOT run soley for the purpose of getting certain people money for the week as they used to be.

Also I will probably do some sort of ranking/point system with SF4 to promote people coming out to every tourny. Not 100% sure how it's going to work yet but details will be inc shortly

If you can help with bringing consoles/sticks let me know because it would be very helpful! (TV's are already provided by Nickel City)

if i dont get someone to voulenteer a sc4 setup soon sc4 will be taken off the game list and this thread can probably be closed

Back