44K Because You're Pro =) (dumping ground for pointless posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you did ok considering Age of Truth ain't no pushover. :P
My only tip is to attack & space him more efficently.

Anyway, it's a shame I didn't get around to playing some of you folks.

I know, but my anti X sucks and Duncan is a better player than me, so it was kind of a foregone conclusion - I'm just raving about knocking out Will ^_^
Next time, bring your stick and I'd love to play you =P

@ Panto: The true is that the UK community has a long way to go before even thinking about competing against the French. The enthusiasm's there, but enthusiasm can only take you so far. If you're back in London for SVB this year, I'm sure we could organise a session at some point.

You might be surprised. :P

Oh no you don't =P
I call first shot at Pantocrator offline.
I'd kill to see the difference between a decent Sieg like mine and a top class Sieg like his first hand before that.

That's like, what? Two people? :P

Seriously though - me, Slayer, Synraii, Pantocrator, Jink...who am I forgetting?

That's like, what? Two people? :P

Seriously though - me, Slayer, Synraii, Pantocrator, Jink...who am I forgetting?
hmm...yea good point...oh well that just means it will be less expensive! =D

and i dont have to fly myself in =P i already live here.

-well there's also endnow from australia . i think he still signs on to 8way at least...and i know at least at one time he used siegfried lol.
-and there's stryker from the dominican republic
-maybe sacharja? not a clue if he even signs in here anymore either.
-kPc did pop back here briefly a few months ago...>_>
-vortexR18 expressed interest with his video thread...>_>
-there's also cupui, who signed in a few months ago...>_>

yea...thats about as far as i think i can stretch it

i'd love to see if its even possible to reach offbeatninja since he lives here in my home town. been trying for a long time now. apparently he still exists but damn is he hard to get ahold of. on top of that he apparently never checks his messages =/.

Entering another tournament this Sunday at ultimate clash 9 - competition looks pretty stiff (no homo... This time...) so wish me luck guys! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back