7/5 Minor Circuit in New Berlin

Organous

[09] Warrior
I've been doing some Street Fighter tournaments around here, and it's been suggested that I should have some extra side events to bring more people in. I'll have a couple extra TVs available, so I'll make Soul Calibur 4 one of those games. I do not at all mean to take anything away from the Madison tournaments; I simply don't have the money or capability to routinely go that far. Here's how it's gonna go down.

Stonefire Pizza Co.
5320 S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53146
Phone: (262) 970-8800
Date: Every Sunday starting July 5th. Activity level will determine if SC4 remains a permanent member or becomes rotated out.
Event starts at 1:00 PM
Venue fee $10 (admission to the building, gets you full buffet).
Registration fee $10. Winner gets 60%, 2nd place gets 40%.
Bonus and custom characters banned. All others legal. Bonus open for discussion, since I haven't really heard anything since they started getting legalized.
Rounds will be best 2 of 3 matches, each match requiring 3 wins. Finals will require 3 match wins.

Here's the big problem. My Xbox 360 will be used for Street Fighter 4. This can only get off the ground if someone is able to bring a system with the game and 2 controllers, or at the very least 2 360 controllers. I'll probably have another 360 available and can use a memory card, but my 2 controllers will be occupied. I'd prefer if someone brings a whole system with controllers, though. I don't care whether it's PS3 or 360, as long as it has all characters & stages.
For those of you unfamiliar with Stonefire Pizza Co., it's similar to Chuck E. Cheese, but much more advanced. Full buffet (I think 16 varieties of pizza, with pasta, asian, salad bar, dessert, and a more kiddy selection), arcade targeted at 5-12 years of age, and several larger attractions like bowling. The managers really want to see this work, so I can probably get $5 game cards to all participants for use after the tournament.
I don't expect to see many people the first time around, being the day after Independance Day and all, but I hope to see a lot of people on the 12th. As I said, the main event will be Street Fighter 4, which will be using a projection television. Soul Calibur 4 will be set up to the side. Guilty Gear XX accent Core on Wii will be the 3rd game, ruleset yet to be decided (never actually did GG in any depth).

Back