8/14 Dallas TX Monsters Arcade @ Quakecon Completely FREE $500 SSF4, T6, SSB & B

8/14 Dallas TX Monsters Arcade @ Quakecon Completely FREE $500 SSF4, T6, SSB

When exactly does this start? I wanna make sure I catch the stream. Someone's gonna have the link to this in the javachat right?

This sucks, my plane ticket was cancelled, Mexicana de Aviación went out of business so there's nothing I could do, I got my money back and the other airlines double they fares, so the trip was around 800 dls or more.
I'm really sorry about this, I was confident when I had my confirmation, but never check out what was the deal with Mexicana....

lolo...take the money

FSAK

i want our offline MM, sir!

lolo...take the money

FSAK

i want our offline MM, sir!

45 Entrants!

Right from the beginning S-U vs. Hates. My brackets always fail me "sigh".

Just left this event. SC tournament didn't start till almost 7:40 pm. they only gave SC 3 tv's to be played on and 2 of them wasnt even facing the audience. everyone was looking at the back of a monitor until me and my boy decided to say something to Nori about this situation. Finally Nori convinced them to turn at least 1 SC tv around for us to see. I watch first couple of matches including SU vs Hates. Matches lasted a couple mins but the in between time was terrible. i got tired of sitting there sooo long between matches with not being able to see the other tv's we left. hunger played a major part of me leaving so soon.

Goodluck 2 everyone at this event

This sucks, my plane ticket was cancelled, Mexicana de Aviación went out of business so there's nothing I could do, I got my money back and the other airlines double they fares, so the trip was around 800 dls or more.
I'm really sorry about this, I was confident when I had my confirmation, but never check out what was the deal with Mexicana....

That's sucks. Will you be at FSAK now?

1st Linkrkc
2nd Something-Unique
3rd Alphamale

P.S Fuck this bitch Ivy aka good shit Link and Alphamale and thanks for coming out to chill with me.

Big surprise that Link won..... Gratz to all that played

Nori: You love that 4th place dont you!

I thought Link quit?

Anyway good job, beating SU and Alphamale is pretty freakin amazing.

He entered because my dumb ass convinced him to. I wish I hadn't lol. I beat Alphamale not Link.

P.S. Fuck Ivy. That's damn near the entire Ivy username I cannot beat. Stupid bitch....

The President of I.R.S. and 100 VC makes a cameo appearance and take 1st and 3rd.

Fucking. Gigas.

Getting 45 to enter and finishing before Tekken 6. Despite being semi free, that's good for a game that's supposed to be dead in most eyes.

So what happens now? We're gonna roll the credits over SC4?

Do they have vids anywhere? I stayed up trying to watch the boring ass stream but went off to do other things and fell asleep while SSF4 was still playing.

That was some wak shit. I asked the monster arcade moderator if they recorded the SC matches at least and he was like "no sorry" talk about stiffing us man. I was up all day watching that lame ass SSF stream waiting for something. Hope capcom sponsered them or something, cause their shit is all they showed. Looked very unorganized.

what a wack ass waste of time and money this tourny was. lolo you would be very happy to know you saved your money by not coming. We were there since 1:00 and only got to play casuals for like 1 hour on 1 tv that they wouldnt turn around so people could see then they shut casuals down 3 or 4 hours before the tourny started. so we were sitting around watching ssf4 all day fucking boring shit.
so a lot of us left and went to the club and bar district and had a blast. we were drinking to forget the day ever happened. fucking stupid shit

Yeah, sounds like SC got kinda fucked...no stream, short-sized on the pot, not even letting everyone at the venue see matches. Man... Hope you all did still manage to have a good time somewhere, though.

I'm not gonna speak on the tournament itself... All I can say is that I give props to the people who stayed all the way to the end of that shit (1AM)... That shit is hard... I couldn't do it... I made the call @ 10... We had to hit the town... Also GGs to everyone I played in the tournament before I bounced... Animefreak that was way too close ;-)... KingAce good seeing you again sir ggs...

On that note.... Mad props to all the people who went out w/ us we were like 15 deep... Bar hopping and just having a good time man it was awesome...

Hope to see yall back in Dallas... I will make sure we roll the red carpet out for yall... I do it for the people 8-)

- I.C.E.

oh snap...looks like you all pulled a lobo! well, in the end what matters is that you got together and had a blast, whatever you ended up doing.

hope to see some of you at FSAK.

link is the motherfucking BOSS.

Back