8 B+K

sephalump

Video games kill people
I use it a lot. The non charge version can be used as a followup to 1k which teaches them to tech away. After teaching start transitioning into crawl after the sweep and LC A for a techtrap. What's everyone's opinions on it?

After using the charge variant there is a quake stun (if indirectly hit) and usually i 214B+G the dude. Only works once though if the opponent is smart.

After using the charge variant there is a quake stun (if indirectly hit) and usually i 214B+G the dude. Only works once though if the opponent is smart.

That's a legit strategy. But then again, unless you're playing tournies or such, ranked players usually aren't smart to fall for it only once. The stun is key here, usually after I use 8B+K, I go into crawl and throw in a B+K, the way I see it, people usually expect to have a low thrown at them. Not only does it look like a low, but it's a good way to stay unpredictable.

Hey thanks guys. I use it for tricking into a GI after WR KK, 8B+K or the quake stun like you guys said. Or if they have hardly any life left a K fits into the stun window even if shook.

Copy paste >:D
------------------

CH 44AB 8B+K good stuff
If you 8[B+K] instead of 8B+K just hold B+K less then half a second XD
It oki and they'll eat full damage! catches all sides!

Back