8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

Hoodies are cool!

amyhoodie1.jpg

Haha, I got a fan yayuuuuhz! Even got the grey on and everything.

I'll update me the moment my phone is back on, p90x has gaven me some good changes, still not enough to post shirtless though.

I've been trying to get my hands on a few pictures we took while my girlfriend was visiting of my family, girlfriend, and myself to upload them. It might take a while; they're on my aunt's camera and she never has a free moment =\.
100e2898.jpg
DSCF1802-2.jpg
DSCF1395.jpg

Few more pics of me.. The last one was like a year ago.. w/ my baby girl. She's three now.

That picture with your daughter is adorable. She still play piano? lol

She try's .. but she gets side-tracked often. That piano is @ my aunt's house, it used to be mine but I ran out of room. Been playing for years.

I remember when my daughter was that small. She was such a daddy's girl, she could get anything she wanted outta me.

Now shes a Justin Bieber girl. She only comes to me when mom says no, cause she knows how to pull those heart strings still. She's 8 now....*sniff sniff*

enjoy it while you can crimson. You need to train her some yoshi, so my son and your daughter can be the next generation of SC fighters!!

HRD

You will never know what I look like Ray. I am too mysterious. Omg your little girl is so adorable. You always look strung out in your pics yo. Candy cane swag makes it ok though.

Yoshi of Judgment: Don't these pics just tickle you to pieces?

OT I know, but people seem to check this thread a lot. If you know your pass to the old caliburforum site could you send me a pm anyone? I just want it does for a new unread pm for posterity.

Guys don't let him fool you, Mikosu is a pretty handsome guy. If he doesn't upload one soon I'm going to post one of him.
Cute pictures of the youngster, like pocky yoshi I also have weak willpower for pictures of cute kids.

Haa, Omega you look mad chill. You gotta come out to a get-together, just for fun.

And I trust Miko is handsome, he's just too legendary, its like trying to find a rare pokemon.

Xeph I hope you did something with that chick in the green, can we say 'sweater puppies'?? Fuck it, any of them! And the one on the left looks a bit like Tag lol.

Back