8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

tumblr_lpw8w4shyH1qb3u23o1_500.jpg

8way only gets pictures of my outfits in my mom's walk-in closet.

ok then. lets play this game.

Crazyfirefly's derriere meet Amy's sword and...

This victory strengthens the soul of AMY!

Perhaps...then again perhaps not. However I can assure you that Xianghua never gives up even if she is face down and only has a sliver of life sustaining green on her health gauge. (Case in point, Down (facing up or down) A+B) Also Xianghua takes the lighthearted approach when kicking enemy butt. ;) "Just kidding" LOL

I think my Spanish is superior to yours... since I would say that sentence as... tu eres mintiendo porque estas hablando espanol... aunque hablas el idioma espanol muy horrible...

And for the record, I taught myself using a grammar book, a dictionary and Shakira albums.
....OK um I didn't know we were comparing Spanish speaking capabilities but if we were your Spanish should be superior to mine considering I used Google translate (since the only languages other than English I study are Latin and Japanese..though I can read Spanish well enough to get by my grammar is lacking)...I was teasing. (hence the emoticon wink sign at the end.) Apparently Shakira albums, grammar books, and dictionaries aren't sufficient materials in teaching someone to take a joke. How surprising. 0_0?!

Adding an emoticon to the end of a sentence on the internet doesn't precisely convey the mood you were going for regardless of intention.
COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!
Thanks for reminding me of one of the things that pisses me off about people. :)

505w15.gif

Carry on!

PS: FUCK being calm!!!! Be ruthless!!!

I'm just going to be calm here and explain a few things to you. Adding an emoticon to the end of a sentence on the internet doesn't precisely convey the mood you were going for regardless of intention. In addition, I read your sentence and saw you insulting my use of the Spanish language, which since I'm passionate about trying to get such a thing correct, I took personally. Next, jokes only work when you're not actually picking out one person about something and making it seems like you are belittling them for something. Finally, you want to continue this, feel free to take it to PM's with me because much as I'd love to say more, I respect the mods here.

I hate that you took my comment personally however remember I had no way of knowing you would take it that way. I am hardly a mind reader...(though I do have occasional instances of pure genius. (^-^) I have a deep respect for mods of the sites I post in..(and I also have no desire to be kicked or banned.) so in the future know that if I were going to insult you I would do it privately and viciously. However very rarely if ever do I feel the need to waste my energy insulting random people I hardly know via forum message. Again I apologize if you misinterpreted my intentions and if you have anything else you'd like to say PM me. However to be honest I feel like this message pretty much leaves nothing to be discussed and I hope you feel the same. :) < to clarify this is not an emoticon of ill will.

Back