8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

i had a hedgehog named spinal when i was growing up. he was awesome. in spite of what they look like, you can pick them up with your bare hands. as long as you are gentle the spines don't hurt. he would make crazy sounds and ball up if anyone but me picked him up...like a sprinkler head...and ran surprisingly fast. he also had the softest belly everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

in the end, though, he stunk my room up pretty bad and i wound up getting rid of him because he drove me insane. he ate catfood, and every single night, like clockwork, the moment i turned off my light for bed he would start CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCHING that catfood and running on his little wheel and shit. sleep all day and bother the fuck out of me at night. i ended up donating him to my 4th grade teacher for the classroom.

i had a hedgehog named spinal when i was growing up. he was awesome. in spite of what they look like, you can pick them up with your bare hands. as long as you are gentle the spines don't hurt. he would make crazy sounds and ball up if anyone but me picked him up...like a sprinkler head...and ran surprisingly fast. he also had the softest belly everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

in the end, though, he stunk my room up pretty bad and i wound up getting rid of him because he drove me insane. he ate catfood, and every single night, like clockwork, the moment i turned off my light for bed he would start CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCHING that catfood and running on his little wheel and shit. sleep all day and bother the fuck out of me at night. i ended up donating him to my 4th grade teacher for the classroom.
LOL remind me never to ask you to be a guest speaker at a pet hedgehog convention....

2011-08-26110027.jpg
Just got an android it kicks an iphones ass

sweet glasses bruh!!

HRD
yeah I just happen to usually have my contacts on when I take pics
I think I look better with contacts anyway and the combination of glass+wind always fucks over my hair even with hair spray

cool teddy bear bruh!! Im hoping that was RTD's kids bear and not yours arctic....LOL

Looked like a lot of fun. I was glued to the stream all weekend! Im insanley jealous

HRD

Back