8WR APRIL ONLINE TOURNAMENTS CONCLUDED - XEPH & ENK WIN!

ARE YOU HYPED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT?

• No, not really (User was banned for this post)

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Yeah, sorta

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to keep you guys up on the videos, this is my match vs Pfii Dude from winners. I'm still behind, but I already have UnseenWombat vs Juece rendered and ready to go. I'll be uploading that tomorrow, and the next two matches the next two days after. Trying to keep it to just one video a day.

Youtube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oq3jRfX9Mc

---

As always, GGs to Pfii Dude, and thanks again for letting me record! I thought my HD PVR had shit out on me when I finished recording, but I was able to use the actual footage, so I went ahead and did so. No hard feelings about the mic btw, I was just pointing it out to show that it is something we should consider stating rules about in future tournaments!

I agree about the mics. I don't know if it causes any lag; some people say it doesn't, but intuitively, I find that hard to believe. Anyway, I think they should be turned off during the matches.

I also duplicated the problem with the viewing player cards causing a room to disconnect last night. In my case it wasn't just me. The entire room went to hell. So I think that might be a real issue that people should be aware of.

Plugging a keyboard into my PS3 SC V stick seems to lag things up like crazy during a match too. Best to have stuff like that unplugged before you actually play a match.

Unplug everything that isn't essential, change your settings so you don't see notifications of messages and such. Sounds dull to me but that's probably the way to go then.

Yeah...good to hear I'm not the only person who thinks it should be common etiquette to make sure everything that's not necessary is unplugged for the tournament matches.

But speaking of tournaments...I have another match for you all today! This is UnseenWombat vs Juece, a match from a couple days ago in the PS3 side of things.

Youtube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=H119V1u9aqk

---

Good shit to both players! That was definitely one of the most hype matches I've seen in this tournament so far!

It's always nice to see some great Ezio players.

juece mind If I add you so we can spar? I'd like to learn some Ezio tips from you.

Thanks guys for the positive thoughts...I need them, haha.

For those who are interested: Goofy Grazel vs JustinAkatsuki's match just went up:

Youtube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAmFP3CacgQ

---

GOOFY PLS!

Haha, also, Rhynoman vs Pfii Dude will be up in the next day or two.

How are we as far as planning for the finals / streams goes?

I just need results from Goofy and Destro. Also Juece and DINO. I'm hoping I get them tonight. If not, I'm going to have to hand out some DQ's.

Xeph, Goofy and Destro still havn't responded with the times they're available. So I'm going to just go on everyone else's input if I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning.

One way or another, I'm setting something up by tomorrow.

Enk, since you're in both tournaments, what would you think of having them back to back on the same day? I'm thinking tentatively Saturday, May 13th. Or is that too much at once?

Thanks guys for the positive thoughts...I need them, haha.

For those who are interested: Goofy Grazel vs JustinAkatsuki's match just went up:

Youtube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAmFP3CacgQ

---

GOOFY PLS!

Haha, also, Rhynoman vs Pfii Dude will be up in the next day or two.

How are we as far as planning for the finals / streams goes?
Damn should of warmed up before i played.....lol ah oh well ggs to you and goofy, funny thing is after those matches I did pretty well against you and goof, so the tourney matches were really my warmup lol

You're still going? lol.

There seems to be some slacking ;D

Yup yup, we're still going. Finals for both consoles are looking like they're going to be streamed this Saturday. Then I'll be conferencing with Machinima and we'll start up our next tournament series.

I wouldn't say there's so much slacking, as us trying to get this right. It has been difficult to plan the technical details of the stream, as well as coordinate with Machinima to get this as much exposure as possible. Furthermore a lot of the competitors are off playing other tournaments on certain dates, so it's been tough finding a date the majority of people can make to compete. This Saturday, May 12th, is looking good though.

I think it's good we've taken our time with this to get this as good as we can!

I know people are eager to get in on the next one though, and to those people I apologize. It shouldn't be much longer though.

Oh, and also, here is the last match video I have to upload. It's Rhynoman vs Pfii Dude aka Stuntman17701. After this everything will be on the stream, although I'll hopefully be able to download / make videos out of that as well.

Youtube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2vOSvhulJY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back